Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Hey sorry to do two requests, but do you think you could make a mod that enables Marines (from the naval battles not the US special unit) as a land unit for all factions? I know other mods include this but i can never find this change on its own.

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

We'd have to make a new unit, since naval marines are different from regular units. And we can't do units...
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

We'd have to make a new unit, since naval marines are different from regular units. And we can't do units...
    Create a new unit and give them in the model slot the model of the marines?

Quote Originally Posted by percydanvers View Post
    Hey sorry to do two requests, but do you think you could make a mod that enables Marines (from the naval battles not the US special unit) as a land unit for all factions? I know other mods include this but i can never find this change on its own.
    I have listed your request in our waiting list, we will do it as soon we have finished other tasks.

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes - Mod Service Team

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Dignan♔ View Post
    Got a fort mod request. This one may not be possible.

Is it possible to do any of the following:

1. Make fort models smaller in scale. By this I mean literally just shrinking them a bit. Other than the wooden fort, all forts just seem too big and the walls too high.

2. Decrease the height of the walls. Again, it's hard to believe that soldiers can scale a 20 story wall. If we made forts with smaller walls I think it would massively improve the game.

3. Make new fort models. Is it possible to replace forts with prepared fortifications using just the Prepared defenses that are already in the game? Can we make a preset arrangement of the barricades, cavalry spike fences, gabionades and earth berms that Empire already has? ANd if possible, can this arrangement replace forts?

Like I said, I don't think this is possible but you would be Gods if you could make it happen.

Just want to make sure you guys saw this. Again, not sure it's possible but thought I'd throw it into the mix. THanks.

Primergy is searching for a way to do this for ACW. This is not an easy task.
    Here in our service station no one do modeling. So iŽm sorry but we cannot create this mod.

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes - Mod Service Team

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    Yes i have answered mate here

Today and Yesterday i canŽt do anything here because iŽm put in together the 2.6 release version but tomorrow.

We have now a team of 3 member here in this service. Fortes, Okmin and me.
    In this constellation we are able to offer our services better.
    Yes you answered by saying: All line infantry?
    What kind of answer is that?

My point is that all the units get the deployable defences in custom batles. Like in campaing siege batles: Cannon Gabionades, Trenches, Spikes etc...

This to the Empire:
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/n...mod/36501.html

Sorry if im being stubborn, but i really need this kind of mod to my video and many others need it too.

btw, Thanks for helping people, you work is so significant to us.

Thanks again!

Primergy is searching for a way to do this for ACW. This is not an easy task.
    Here in our service station no one do modeling. So iŽm sorry but we cannot create this mod.
    Ok. Thanks for looking into it though. I'll wait and see if Primergy figures it out. Would be a nice addition. Just for the heck of it, here is what I meant by my 3rd option.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandels View Post
    Yes you answered by saying: All line infantry?
    What kind of answer is that?
    I have answered with an question.

Edit: Nevermind, go 2 posts further, iŽve finished it.

Default Re: Want a mod? IŽll create it for you! - Shokh`s small mod chest

Quote Originally Posted by Sheddragger View Post
    Hey, is there anyway to change the regions a nation starts with, i.e; Prussia owning hannover, westphalia, bavaria etc.
    Oh, iŽm afraid in the heat of the last days i have not noticed your request.
    What exact do you want change. Which nation should become which regions?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandels View Post
    Thanks again!
    Ok now i had time and here it is.
    Simple copy the unzipped file in your data folder and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by percydanvers View Post
    Finished mate. Not tested (not able atm) but should working. Simple copy the unzipped file into your data folder.

Ok now i had time and here it is.
    Simple copy the unzipped file in your data folder and it should work.
    IT WORKS!

Thank you so mutch. You made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    Ah well thanks sir.. however I may have been too anxious sir. the mod will be based on the Khartoum mod really so we need to change faction names first, descriptions, and government buildings .start.pos etc,of course it will be totally different than the Khartoum mod and will be playable in Napoleon total war you see?
    Well my friend, then i give you now the basic flags. And if you need later also the ui flags or this flags as working packfile i need to know the faction names the should replace.

And here we go.
    As i said before i will change them a bit. I hope it is not too much for you.
    But when then please tell it to me

Spoiler for Original

Spoiler for Original

Spoiler for Original

Spoiler for Original

Quote Originally Posted by Okmin View Post
    Finished mate. Not tested (not able atm) but should working. Simple copy the unzipped file into your data folder
    Wow thanks very much!! If you guys ever need any help with some more simplistic mods, let me know. I'm not very good, but I respect what you're doing here.
    Last edited by percydanvers; February 21, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

Libertus

Hello, may i ask you to create a mod that disable allied to attack? I mean that allied nation can't declare war to another until the alliance will broken.
    Thanks anticipately for your fantastic service.

Quote Originally Posted by Simone I View Post
    Hello, may i ask you to create a mod that disable allied to attack? I mean that allied nation can't declare war to another until the alliance will broken.
    Sorry, but we can't mod diplomacy.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Sorry, but we can't mod diplomacy.
    We can mod diplomacy but not do that request.

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

By diplomacy I meant the way it works I know we can do the values and stuff.
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

I know but much probably he doesn't

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!