Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Service Station - Temporary Closed!

Default Re: Want a mod? IŽll create it for you! - Shokh`s small mod chest

You could get rid of one of the westernmost american indian factions or one of the minor euro factions like westphalia. If it has to be a vanilla playable faction then use the Cherokee slot.

As for flag dont worry, you can use any. I can mod the flag I want later on.

If you using iceland you can name that faction Icelandic Commonwealth .. if using Ceylon you can name it Mithran Federation.

This might be icing on the cake but I've not been able to figure out how to mod this myself: I would LOVE all my troops to wear the same berets the UK rangers wear (blue ones). If its too time consuming dont worry about it, ill figure it out eventually .

Edit: As an added bonus, if you do manage to pull this mod it will serve as the core for a mod im planning.. it will be a completely different perspective gameplay set in the ETW universe.
    Last edited by skyfaller; February 19, 2011 at 02:08 PM.

Hey, is there anyway to change the regions a nation starts with, i.e; Prussia owning hannover, westphalia, bavaria etc.

Sure, i can do the bigger ones and Hinkel the flags for ui.
    Today we work on ACW 2.6 finish (and while waiting for the upload finished i discuss a bit in the mod award thread ) but tomorrow it should be no problem.

I also want to take care about the other requests here tomorrow.

EDIT: If you have this flags in i a bigger resolution it would be fine. At least 512x256

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    @ Guliano Taverna:
    This would be a bit much work, i can do it but cannot promise when i have time for this.

@ InsanePerson42:
    Starttime would be easy to change, the tech request need a lot more time and therefore as i said to Guliano Taverna, donŽt know when.
    That's fine, I appreciate your willingness to do it at all.
    "Midway upon the journey of our life
    I found myself within a forest dark,
    For the straightforward pathway had been lost." Dante Alighieri

IŽm not quite sure if you accept small changes but i will show you an preview.
    Please say when you think itŽs bad and what you want changed.

original

Preview

Well then i do also the other ones and look that we also get the ui flags.
    The only thing i have to know is which flags (faction) should we overwrite with which one
    And thanks for the +rep too

Hey Shokh,

Just me again, SilverKnight. I was wondering... Do you remember the mod that you created for me that added the Mughal Empire as a playable nation? Well, I was wondering, could you please add to that mod by making the protectorates owned by their respective nations (New Spain's territories owned by Spain, Louisiana's to France, and the Thirteen Colonies to Great Britain), and disabling the mission script for conquering the protectorates? This comes in addition to keeping the Mughals playable in the startpos that you uploaded. I'd be really grateful if you could do that, man!

Danke schön, mate!

Best regards,
    TheSilverKnight

TheSilverKnight - Developer for IBFD

shokh can you complete a mod for unit limits that is compatible with the darthmod.

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes - Mod Service Team

Hello mates. IŽm proud to can announce that Fortes teamed up.
    This way we can work together on your requests and are able to finish more then till now.
    Be a bit patience please while we sort your requests.

Cheers

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes - Mod Service Team

wooo +rep for you both

Quote Originally Posted by shokh View Post
    And here is it OSDEA7:

No Unit Limit
    This mod remove the unitlimit from all landunits (not dlc packs)
    Download for this shokh_nounitlimit.zip

Will this work playing DMUC?

Quote Originally Posted by OSDEA7 View Post
    Will this work playing DMUC?
    Not for DMUC. But when Dart finished his beta tests for 6.9 i can do it with the new DMUC_core mate.

Hi
    I asked this before and now i ask it again.
    Can you plz make a mod that always allows defences in custom battles.

Someone has done this in Napoleon:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/n...mod/36501.html

It would mean so mutch to me, Thanks

Got a fort mod request. This one may not be possible.

Is it possible to do any of the following:

1. Make fort models smaller in scale. By this I mean literally just shrinking them a bit. Other than the wooden fort, all forts just seem too big and the walls too high.

2. Decrease the height of the walls. Again, it's hard to believe that soldiers can scale a 20 story wall. If we made forts with smaller walls I think it would massively improve the game.

3. Make new fort models. Is it possible to replace forts with prepared fortifications using just the Prepared defenses that are already in the game? Can we make a preset arrangement of the barricades, cavalry spike fences and earth berms that Empire already has? ANd if possible, can this arrangement replace forts?

Like I said, I don't think this is possible but you would be Gods if you could make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandels View Post
    Hi
    I asked this before and now i ask it again.
    Can you plz make a mod that always allows defences in custom battles.

Someone has done this in Napoleon:

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/n...mod/36501.html

It would mean so mutch to me, Thanks
    Yes i have answered mate here

Today and Yesterday i canŽt do anything here because iŽm put in together the 2.6 release version but tomorrow.

We have now a team of 3 member here in this service. Fortes, Okmin and me.
    In this constellation we are able to offer our services better.

Okmin's Avatar In vino veritas

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Yeah I'm here now Probably doing flag requests
    IN VINO VERITAS
    IN CERVESIO FELICITAS

Under the patronage of The Lizard King
    Patron of Narf
    and Starlightman

Quote Originally Posted by jlittle1414 View Post
    shokh can you complete a mod for unit limits that is compatible with the darthmod.
    As soon as DM 6.9 is out.

Default Re: Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station
    Couldn't agree more with thank change
    By the way hello to every body, like Shokh said now I'm here too, probably doing startpos changes

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!

Okay... *gasp*

Welcome Okmin and Fortes!

The first two posts in this thread are now updated. Users who did here requests and their mod is not finished yet are written in the second post. If anybody who requested something not listed there please tell it again. We will tomorrow look who can do what and update here again.

Visit us tomorrow again old boy, your flags are then ready.
    If i should put it into a packfile i only need to know which factions i should replace with your 4 flags.