Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Goths All Factions V2.4 for BI 1.6 Released

Well, first of all I don't think you need to worry about any other BI mods coming out in the near future. It's your mod and Attila's, but "Fall of Rome" and "Imperia Romana" is both struggling with loss of manpower and might be dying away ( even if they never will admit it, of course ).

Yes, the two turn thing for "native Romans" might be a good idea.

And another thing: why can't the ERE bribe the WRE armies and vice versa? I mean, when playing as the WRE or the ERE, it is not possible to bribe the other Roman factions, why is that?

Damn i hate to see good mods dying. I might contact both mods and see if theres something i can do to help out once i have released the latest patch. There are so many good mods struggling at the moment and its a shame.
    As for wre and ere not being able to bribe each other ,i had no idea that that was the case(I never bribe anyway) I will look into it but cant promise any result before the new patch comes out.

Goth

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Fall of Rome is as good as dead ATM. IR I think will survive but Atilla is leaving after his upcoming release so it'll just be Goth, me, Icetorqe, and the IR team.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

Oh, I forgot Vlad! Sorry, Vlad!

So, I think there will be only 3 BI mods; Goths, Atillas and Vlads.

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

LOL! So did I. Kinda silly becuase he has so far mdae the most awsome units for the Hun and Slavs.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

Yes, one might say that Vlad is TWC's best kept modding secret... ;-)

He's definetely one of the most reliable modders around that you can count on to deliver, keep good contact with those who use his mods and quick to fix bugs etc. The same goes for Goth.

Quote Originally Posted by Joar
    Goths, Atillas and Vlads.

Sounds like a horror movie :laughing:

LOL. Yeah, it does. A really cheesy one.

That seems like enough good modders to me! Sunday is perfect. I will be back on Sunday evening! So I can immediately commence working on the file. (Will be visiting my parents this weekend).
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

KALI's Avatar Senator

Hi Goth,
    I was wondering if you've included Atilla's new units in your mod aswell as his skins.
    cheers
    I came, I saw, I went away again.

***PATCH 2.2*** This patch includes 2.1.1 and has some tweaks requested by users of the mod. Firstly i have fixed the problems associated with horde units for the saxons franks and alemanni. Secondly i have moved the vandals, ostrogoths and huns closer to the roman borders to give the empires less time to build their forces up and Professional Roman units now take longer to build(to simulate extra training).
    Download extract with winrar and copy and paste all files and folders into your Bi\data folder( tip if you want the vandals ostrogoths and huns to start in their previous positions then dont copy over the folder called world)
    This patch is not compatable with save games

download here http://forums.rometotalrealism.org/i...=0#entry168511

you will find patch 2.2 in the first post

thanks

Goth

Quote Originally Posted by KALI
    Hi Goth,
    I was wondering if you've included Atilla's new units in your mod aswell as his skins.
    cheers
    Yes Atillas new units are included as well as his skins :original:

Goth

Default ? goth

Goth i was wondering if you could find some skins for the Sarmatians and the Roxaloni. also i was wondering if you found a bigger map for this mod. great mod though cant wait to see what else u put on it.

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg56
    Goth i was wondering if you could find some skins for the Sarmatians and the Roxaloni. also i was wondering if you found a bigger map for this mod. great mod though cant wait to see what else u put on it.
    I have been looking for skins for the sarmatians and roxolani but the only ones i can find are already owned by existing mods like rtr. I might be bold and ask if i could use theirs

Goth

Very nice. Will try it as soon as I am home.
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

Default goth

i would love to help you out creating the sarmatians but unfortunately i do not know how to create skins. if i knew how i know exactly what they looked like back in the day. other than that i hope u keep updating this game because it is bad ass. playing as the saxons is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Boudicca
    Very nice. Will try it as soon as I am home.
    This patch is down to your influence boudicca. Thanks for the input

Goth

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg56
    i would love to help you out creating the sarmatians but unfortunately i do not know how to create skins. if i knew how i know exactly what they looked like back in the day. other than that i hope u keep updating this game because it is bad ass. playing as the saxons is great.
    If you could supply me with some pictures of what sarmatians looked like in this era i would be very grateful. Atilla is retiring from modding skins for bi so unfortunately we have to rely on my skinning talents. I am getting better at modelling and skinning and seeing as you requested sarmatians i will make them my 1st project. I need resources though so if you can supply i would be grateful.

Thanks

Goth

ok i will search for some and send them on here

[IMG]Sarmation_faction[/IMG] this should be the pic of 4 sarmatian warriors