Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dawn of War Mods

Default Re: Dawn of War Mods

the newest version of FoK does not give you the option to start a campaign sanguinary, also on older versions of FoK the campaign was quite crashprone. no if i want an IG campaign there is Winter Assault, or a PM to outlaw asking for a suggestion on a good campaign mod. too busy for any games atm though. maybe WoT because it takes about 7 minutes to play a game there but definitely never anything longer than 15 mins.

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

I don't need any campagin for fok.

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

Sorry about this semi necro post but I didn't feel like opening a whole new thread for a mod related question.

Can you have multiple mods installed at the same time ? If so, do you chose which one from the menu thing ?
    Last edited by Nyxos; February 13, 2011 at 02:49 PM.
    Patronized by Hader.

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Yes you can have as many as you want.Then you will choose which one you want from game manager.

Nyxos's Avatar when in doubt, doubt.

thanks for the fast reply, two more quick questions,

first, how do I get the english audio files for the game (Dark Crusade), because my game is in French and the voice acting sucks (I looked through google but I only got links from 2006, so they are all dead )

I know the files I want are in D:\Trucs\40K\Dawn of War - Dark Crusade\Engine\Locale\English because I've got D:\Trucs\40K\Dawn of War - Dark Crusade\Engine\Locale\French and thats what google told me.

second, I'd like to know if there is a good tyrannid mod (still for Dark Crusade), I saw one, but I wasn't sure if it was a good one, or the right version and all, so I'd like your opinion about a possible tyrannid mod.
    Patronized by Hader.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxos View Post
    thanks for the fast reply, two more quick questions,

first, how do I get the english audio files for the game (Dark Crusade), because my game is in French and the voice acting sucks (I looked through google but I only got links from 2006, so they are all dead )

I know the files I want are in D:\Trucs\40K\Dawn of War - Dark Crusade\Engine\Locale\English because I've got D:\Trucs\40K\Dawn of War - Dark Crusade\Engine\Locale\French and thats what google told me.

second, I'd like to know if there is a good tyrannid mod (still for Dark Crusade), I saw one, but I wasn't sure if it was a good one, or the right version and all, so I'd like your opinion about a possible tyrannid mod.
    1.) You don't you want the English sound files you need to purchase the English version, it sucks I know.

2.) I played the Tyranid mod, it's crap. However, I played a Alpha build of it so to be fair it may have gotten better since then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123