Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Polycarpe's Workshop (Easier BG Submod installation)

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Default Re: BG Revamp Rosters for SS 6.4 Scotland/Norse/Teutonic Roster (beta) Released!!

A question about TO - do Ritterbruder have vanilla look?

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Default Re: BG Revamp Rosters for SS 6.4 Scotland/Norse/Teutonic Roster (beta) Released!!

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord.ru View Post
    A question about TO - do Ritterbruder have vanilla look?
    Yes they are , the Teutonic Crusade skin mod is not in vanilla 6.4

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Okay, what's your plans after finishing the CS?

Congrats with release! It looks very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord.ru View Post
    Okay, what's your plans after finishing the CS?
    Here's what I planned:
    1)Adapt rusmnat EDU for the EDU of this mod.
    2)Work on the Late period of the mod and including the Late Roman Empire
    3)Do better models for Scotland and Norse rosters.
    4)Studying tutorials to learn to widen the defensive walls of cities and Castles to let them be able to use siege weapons for defense.
    5)The last thing it should be doing a 2TPY version.

Everyone, here's the Rusnmat EDU adapted to my submod, credit to this good modder as this one
    Also, I tweak a little the Retinue Longbowmen. They are now exceptional longbowmen (adjusted by Rusnmat + RR) and an increase of cost for this superb archer.
    Should be save-compatible (but I can't guarantee you)

Edit: The file is in the main download file at the first post.
    Last edited by Polycarpe; January 17, 2011 at 09:04 AM.

Alright everyone, it might take a little longer for the next release due to personal issues and for personal modding learnings . Feel free to give me feedback on how it goes in your campaign, suggestions, assistance etc.

My greatest goal in modding:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

On the walls

A picture from 1648 - Der dreissigjährige Krieg mod made by Gigantus and his team. I'm working on learning to do the same thing for walls in SS Imagine that, defending your cities and castles with catapults, ballistas...cannons!!

Haha thats sweet!
    Intel 4690k GTX 760 8GB Asrock Fatality Z97

That would be awesome

Copied the data folder and said yes to all replacements, but now i cant enter the game anymore. The loading screen comes up for a few sec then it just dissapears again. any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Andali View Post
    Copied the data folder and said yes to all replacements, but now i cant enter the game anymore. The loading screen comes up for a few sec then it just dissapears again. any tips?
    Show me your system log

Hy there BG, great mod! I've got a problem thought. Here is my log, it seems to be a problem with the highland archers...

Sorry for double post, here it is..

Quote Originally Posted by redinside View Post
    Hy there BG, great mod! I've got a problem thought. Here is my log, it seems to be a problem with the highland archers...
    Can't see it, but have you download the latest EDU on post 49, that will help you but first show me that system log to correct that problem

Ok, found the problem, logically, you download the first or second submod file (the oldest one). because I have this problem too at my release. Download the latest update at my first post, do the same steps and download the new EDU as well. Then tell me if it works after that (it supposes to)

Where do I find my system log?

Quote Originally Posted by Andali View Post
    Where do I find my system log?
    SEGA/Medieval II totalwar/mods/SS6.3/systemlog, it's a readme file
    Last edited by Polycarpe; January 17, 2011 at 08:35 AM.

alright. hope this is what you needed

mmhh unfortunately not...now i have errors even in the EDU...