Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New play Achaean League

thankx for your help wishmaster ..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by leoni; July 01, 2014 at 05:13 AM.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New play Achaean League

I'm just enjoyng it . One thing...why don't you replace the Boii symbol in the "select faction" screen and in the campaign map interface too? It's still look the same of the Boii, didn't it?

Yep, is done. Now rework the units for Achea. After this new trait anc. too. Played a test campaign until 625 some bugs fixed. Interesting to see how fast the romans try to take a stand. Im really early catched mytilene for more income. Dont wanna destroy sparta or greeks, but got some great battles against them, mainly by the isthmos of corinth.

Are you ready to battle, with these fine soldiers from hellas??

So dont let the romans wait---update will follow soon. Reworked units--balanced--factin icon.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.4

Are you ready for a new challenge?? So you will need some brave, good looking soldiers too--alright come and get it.

You will need an clear working Version 1.2, than install Version1.4 and have fun.

Changes for Version 1.4 are
    -new reskinned units for Achaea-included general-officer-banner
    -new faction icon-interface fix
    -changed mercanery rooster--edited unit stats
    -stratmodel fix
    -rebel units for Argos and Olympia got veteran status for more challenge to you and sparta

Maybe it works too, if you overwrite your Version1.3. But delete the map.rwm file. But i dont had test it.
    So enjoy your game--hopefully--and post some feedback--critic--wishes--would be nice.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.4

great one Leoni! Thanks!

Thanks for ya charming. If somebody find problems, please report too-but now back to hellas. The romans tried to wasting our land, so maybe its time to take back magna graecia.

Hi Leoni. I've got two missing unit cards in the ptolemaic campaogn...they are in the big army under the command of Ptolemais IV just at the start of the campaign...i cannot remember the type of unit though...

Damned-forgotten to copy from my main data folder. Please could you tell me which you mean, so i could fix it for the next update too. Let me ask you, did you play only as Ptolemai or did you also tried an campaign with Achea??? Some impressions would be nice. Today i inserted the diolkos for corinth. Also i tried to fix this stupid character record problem, but it is persistent. Thanks for your help anyway.

No problem, i'm happy to help. Later i'll report you the names of the units (their units cards actually shows the standard grey one). I've just played few turns with the acheans, but i'm planning to start seriously a campaign in these days (if i will be able to have a breathe from my work ). In that case i'll report you my impressions of course.

Edit: the two units are the Macedonian Thorakitai and the Amphipolitan phalangites in the Ptolemais IV's Army outside settlement near Raphia. They've got no unit card.
    Last edited by redinside; May 25, 2011 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks a lot for ya quick answer, and help. For the next update i plan to add more historical places--like in EB, and rework of some freegreek units, like these from Böotia. Im very interested if the rooster for Achea is balanced well, or if some changes would be needed. Good luck--for ya next campaign.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.5

Hope this will be the last update, before reworking the traits. For me everthing works fine now, hope ya enjoy.

Changes for Version 1.4 are
    -reskinned general-officer for Achea, units for böotia, greeks, seleucid
    -family tree now working correct
    -delphinion-diolkos included as non destroyable build.
    -missing ui cards added--thanks on redinside---new strat model for Achea
    -Davide.Coole work for strat added

You will need an clear working Version 1.2, than install Version1.5 and have fun.

Default Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-New campaign-1.2-Event movies-Part1&2 New Achaean League 1.5

Great Leoni! Thanks also for your mention

Any help is worth to pay attention. As much more as the most just took the silent observer part.
    I have done it too long equally, but to be a bit more active, not just talking--modding--helping, is much more satisfying for me.

Nice work! Will try it out from time to time

Thanks brother, remember and honor the kommune!

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

What makes it clear that you're mod's been installed? I still see the same portraits, same old traits, and no new regions! I unzipped the data and one turn files into my RTW main file, and nothing worked! What to do?

Hello Grouchio. At first you must play a one turn campaign.
    If there is nothing changed, i guess you did some mistake with installation.
    Please note to have an clear RS2 on ya pc.
    Than install Version 1.2 in your folder. There will be only an One Turn Campaign folder and a RTR folder for RS2 main data. This will add many reskinned units for ptolemai--but other factions too. Plus buildings and trait-anc. for ptolemai.
    Than install Version 1.5. Inside is an data folder---for ya main RS2 data--- and again an one turn folder. This will bring you new regions, Achaen League to play--new units.
    Hopefully this will help, remember to backup and enjoy.
    Last edited by leoni; May 30, 2011 at 02:05 AM.

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

well, I was wondering which file just contains the new buildings and traits, so that I could use them for my 0-turn campaigns?

For the buildings you need the export_descr_buildings_enums and export_descr_buildings text files, also the
    export_buildings text file inside the text folder of the one turn campaign---data folder.
    For traits and anc you need export_descr_character_traits, export_descr_VnVs_enums, export_descr_ancillary_enums, export_descr_ancillary text files and again in the text folder the export_ancillaries and export_VnVs text files.
    But i dont know if it will work so easily for 0 turn campaign, also for the strat models other txt files also needed.

Back to your first question, if you installed everything right and start a new one turn campaign, you will see different loading screens, and the changed boii faction symbol.
    Last edited by leoni; May 30, 2011 at 06:15 AM.