Page 1 of 92 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

Icon11 When Worlds Collide/ Hellenistic Twilight Released

Hello everyone. At first respect and thankx for the whole Roma team and all the other modders outthere to keep this game more than alife.
    Remember-nothing-nobody is perfect- so if you dont like the stuff, just roll on.

Present team...Leoni Hegemon...Basileos-Hetairoi-Historical Adviser-Tester...!!!Saul Tyre!!!--HoplitofIlis-Royal-Page-Descritpion Creator

....and all the others, who helped me in times of trouble...like the ever wise and friendly ARADAN...Gigantus....Tartaros...and so many more...
    applause to all, who supported, advised me over the last years....i m deeply thankfull to you all.....

WWC_INSTALLATION_PREPARATION

WWC Installation Preparation

working system of myself...windows 7....non steam rome gold installation...a clean RS2.6 installation...latest wwc build for bi.exe.....tested for many campaigns, with all factions...

so make sure you have a clean rs2.6 installation for yourself....check

go to your present rs2.6 installation and rename the Play_One_Turn folder to back up...check

download the WWC_1.0.BETA...unzip and copy and paste the Play_One_Turn folder into your rs2.6 installation...check

dowload the WWC_BETA_PATCH_07...unzip...two folder will be included...a Play_One_Turn folder and a data folder

copy and paste the Play_One_Turn folder into your rs2.6 installation, while asking, click yes to overwrite all files...

copy and paste the data folder into your rs2.6 installation, while asking, click yes to overwrite all files...

start a new game, open the rs2.6 launcher, dont change the settings for formations, dont activate the post marian general....

choose the bi.exe or alex.exe to play, choose to play the one turn campaign....

delete the map.rwm and start a new game....

the first screen will be of rs2.6....followed by the first wwc screen......while choosing your faction to play, you should see new symbols and faction descriptions....so you know, wwc is ready....

notice on the building system....

at basic its similar to eb1...you have to build a main temple, courts, colonisation, garrison to finally to install a goverment type, which late can be upgraded...

also the game field...education buildings are important for traits and other buildings...

like in roma surrectum will will have the choise to change the direction of your city development...in three ways....also based on hidden resources....

first you need to build the stratopedon....than you can build up your city as economic one, as fortress, or as royal residenz with great treasury...

temples will give you boost for law but tax panelties, but in relation to your cities resources, like wine, wood, olive oil....

you have to build the right ones to gain more income again....so read their descriptions....

for barracks i just tooked the rtr system, so basicly you have 3 choices...in relation to your goverment system as well....

to advance your region as homeland...basileia...with your nations core and elite troops...

loose allied...semi automomos region...with high exp. native troops...just minimum of your own soldiers..

or a closer ally...symmachoi....with a good mix of both...like regional hoplites, lydian cavalry...

the port system...

you will start here with two basicly levels, and it splits into two directions....mercantile harbour or dockyards to build greater warships, but less trade...

building greater war harbours is reclemented by hidden resource...also to get access to the biggest ships, you have to build the necessary economy like libanon cedar import and tar...asphalt

just carthage is excluded here, they just need to build the great mercantile harbour and will gain access to their ships

.in vanilla rome you have the resources gold, silver and iron, i changed this a bit....in wwc the gold resource stands for gold but precious stones, diamants and silver too, where the resource silver stands for iron copper tin lead, so i could use the iron resource for a special place strat model...

so a basic blacksmith is buildable at places with the silver or gold resource....you should see a mining pitch on the strat map....

the first two levels of the smith tree will give you a tax bonus, just a tiny armour bonus...

than it splits up in three paths....

the first path depends on the silver resource, also you have to build for them the fortress direction, you will gain here tax bonus, defensive construction bonus, law bonus and armour bonus....

the second path depends on the silver resource too and you have to build the economic direction, you will gain tax, trade base and armour bonuses....

the third path depends on the gold resource and the economic path.....it represents goldsmith and advanced jewellry works, you will get the biggest tax bonus, trade base income but also a negative law bonus

and for sure, at first you have to build mines....

RS2.5_2.6_Downloadlinks

uploaded RS2.5
    https://mega.nz/#!TJZQjKKa!gdV7aZ4JR...H9lBe9tB4-1Slg
    https://mega.nz/#!TJZQjKKa!gdV7aZ4JR8h_8kOYOd71jDP94VvnRH9lBe9tB4-1Slg

and
    RS2.6
    https://mega.nz/#!iVAS1JrJ!fmBfnJTb5...s9tyzH28aIuO94
    https://mega.nz/#!iVAS1JrJ!fmBfnJTb5gYgkRMau_7fLzHazbSrls9tyzH28aIuO94

WWC_1.0.BETA_MAIN_DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/#!crQnSbob!gs1LbCnbH...fEcAvXJHvkwZEQ

WWC_BETA_PATCH_07

https://mega.nz/#!F6QCiRTb!ipKZCWNO_...dqjtXv9_Ko81Gw

changes vers.1.7
    -complete map overhaul...all of arabia...more india...nubia...aethopia
    -complete map resources overhaul
    -better balanced ai...reworked script
    -two new legions to raise in alexandreia..egypt....antioch...syria
    -more realistic rebels from start and pop up
    -new portraits for greeks
    -thankx to saul and the other testers...fixes...slingers range decreased

changelog vers.1.6...patch06

-erased many bugs
    -new special traits, ancillaries
    -new military ancillaries for rome
    -totally new coded diplomatic relations
    -total map overhaul, new borders, river changed, settlement changed, many laggy areas reworked
    -new bosporan faction, landbridge between pantakapeion and phanagoreia...
    -new loading sreens, building pic, macedon selection symbol
    -many units, generals retextured, faces, swords, armour, boots, helmets....
    -unit pool reworked...
    -building a symmachia barrack as macedon, seleucid, ptolemai, settled veteran phalanx is avaible, just macedonian settlements
    -building a symmachia barrack as macedon, seleucid, ptolemai, resource horses...settler veteran cavalry is avaible
    -reworked royal cults...new building tree....for macedon, seleucid, pergamon, ptolemai....
    -in towns, with hidden resource warships...you will build the kings statue and than have the choice to build a new building to recruit elite marines
    -if you go further to expand the royal cult, thorakitai argyraspidai and cataphracts will be avaible....
    -egypt will have two more choices....explore mummifaction...only in memphis you could build a expedition building....on the second level
    ptolemai will gain access to war elephants, regional troops from the south
    -romans will have access to the black legion proletarii in rome, with the highest tier barrack
    -keltoi own now partiscum from the start, skarabantia is better developed
    -script reworked, better balanced money script
    -in fact of bugs and adding the bosporans, loyalty feature is disabled
    -wwc is now tested to play either with alex or bi exe...what you prefer
    -rebels are reworked
    -missing sprites added for every model, thanks to our russian friends...
    -new thracian-galatian settled spearman avaible for minor factions

....goals for the next patch, more improvement for balancing, retexturing all 1st generation models
    more specials for buildings, traits...for smaler factions....

latest fix includes two new skins, fixed wine resource at herakleia pontike...and a bug within the garrison script....corrected road illyria, lynkestis, removed path from phraaspa to assyria
    just install wwc correct and copy paste the attached fix into your installation...

check out my free resources too...http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...urces-free-use
    factions

1.Ashkanian-Parthian Empire
    İmparatoriya-Ashkâniân
    2.Senātus Populusque Rōmānus
    3.Nabataeans
    Ἀρχή Σελεύκεια
    4.Arche Seleύkeia
    Antigonid dynasty
    5.Dunasteia ton Antigonidon
    Δυναστεία των Αντιγονιδών
    6.Aeacid dynasty of Epeiros
    Δυναστεία των Αιακιδών
    Ptolemaic Kingdom
    Πτολεμαϊκὴ βασιλεία
    7.Ptolemaïkè Basileía
    8.Celtic Tribes
    9.Dardanoi Kingdom
    βασιλεία Δαρδανική
    10.Qart-ḥadašt
    Καρχηδών
    Karkhēdōn
    11.Attaliden dynasty
    Δυναστεία των Ατταλιδών
    12.Kingdom of Bithynia
    βασιλεία Βιθυνία
    13.Kingdom of Pontos
    βασιλεία Πόντος
    14.Orontid Dynasty of Armenia
    Yervanduni (Armenian: Երվանդունիներ, Persian: اروندی‎)
    15.Greco-Bactrian Kingdom
    Ελληνικό βασίλειο της Βακτριανής
    16.Aetolian League
    Αιτωλική Συμπολιτεία
    17.Achaean League
    κοινὸν τῶν Ἀχαιῶν
    Koinon ton Achaion
    18.Maurya Empire
    Αυτοκρατορία των Μαουρύα
    19.Autonomos Poleis
    20.Indep-nomad-tribes
    21.Freed Slaves

still the spelling isnt correct for all

This will be a submod for Roma Surrectum 2.6, . At first i have to thank all the following modders, for their friendly permissions--advices.

For their main influence and great work at all, only the best wishes to the EB team, espacially to Foot.

A great thanks to the whole RSII team, maybe the most complete rome mod now.

Tankx to the whole RTR-FOE team, espacially to Tony83.

A big thanks to Halie Satanus and his cool 300 Warlords mod.

A huge thanks for Jarlaxe and the hegemonia team for their permission-just play this great mod.

Thanks to Friedrich Barbarossa, to add his submod.

A huge salute for NEO our russian-ukrainian comrade and his outstanding work.

A big thanks to Zhuge_Liang and the whole Aristeia team.

Limes and his great AAE mod, our russian friends like Maximus, RussianAlexander and their work on Battle for Hellas and Wind of the East...

And a great thank you to davide.cool-Cassus Belli team, to Quetzalcoatl and the greek unit release from myth, to
    Sulla and his unit add on for Spqr, to spartans666 4tp year script and finally to the awsome work of Aqds RTR-submod.

From all these mods-modders i mainly use some textures/unit-models and reworked them. The main influence for traits and anc. came frome EB, where i learned the most--hopefully.
    What this mod is aiming for
    -to combine rs2 foundation with advanced ethnic system like EB
    -overhaul of diff. graphics, like new loading screens, portrait pic, new pic for ancillaries, reskinning and new implement of units, like from Aqds submod, RTR-FOE, Myth-TW etc.
    -to bring on a new gameplay for the hellenes, new factions, buildings, character possibillities
    -complete overwork of the trait system for all factions
    and many more....the sky is the limit

Modfather leoni, independent beta tester and sig developer redinside-his signatures are on page 8!

Remember-nothing-nobody is perfect!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by leoni; May 30, 2018 at 01:39 AM.

Default Re: (2.1a)-New stuff for RSII-

I dont get this does it add new units or what

nabatu

skirmish

spearman

swordsman

skirmish-cavalry

heavy-cavalry

specials

aetolia

skirmish

spearman

swordsman

skirmish-cavalry

heavy-cavalry

specials

roma

republican line

cavalry

legions

italian aor

baktria-parthia-at war

armenia

Last edited by leoni; July 17, 2016 at 05:02 AM.

Ok thanks for answering

leoni, hi there! Can we use your mod with Bi instead of Alex? I noticed that you have a Alex folder in your download.

Nota''s Avatar Campidoctor

Event movies? Like the assasinations in M2TW?

carthage

epeiros

current map impressions

seleucid

beasts

African bush elephant...rebel and full kataphract ptolemaioi

Indian Elephant Basic

Syrian Elephant kataphract

Persian Kataphract

Indian Royal Elephant

Last edited by leoni; August 21, 2016 at 05:56 AM.

Icon11 Re: (2.1a)-New stuff for RSII-

rebel uprise

battle

Last edited by leoni; August 29, 2016 at 01:50 AM.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Hey leoni I was wondering if you had any plans for better Spartan skin units, like full units with corinthian helmets that replaces the one's on there now.

chris10's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by GM207 View Post
    Hey leoni I was wondering if you had any plans for better Spartan skin units, like full units with corinthian helmets that replaces the one's on there now.
    There where a thread about the corinthian helmets a while ago...
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nthian+helmets

Since a while they where not in use anymore by the time RSII starts so it would be totally unhistorical
    Last edited by chris10; January 14, 2011 at 06:41 AM.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by chris10 View Post
    There where a thread about the corinthian helmets a while ago...
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nthian+helmets

Since a while they where not in use anymore by the time RSII starts so it would be totally unhistorical
    I am not here to replay history, I am here to re right history with Spartan blood:sparta:

Icon11 Re: (2.1a)-New stuff for RSII-

Hello again. I thing a bit like GM207, always remeber its just a game. Also what we know about history, is just a small view back, often with a subjective touch. Just to think about-more than one time, sacrificed weapons, helmets etc.from the temples, were used again for merc. or reg. in a lack of time, money-low resources. Maybe they were not regular produced anymore, but still, maybe modified in use.

GM207-mainly i m reskinned hellenistic soldiers, but i like the corinthian type too. Other mods got more of this. But i will make some screens today, maybe you would like it. Most time cost the new traits. Implement a moded EB ethnics, also olympic games. But at all i m just a rookie?beginner.

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Just make sure to only include content that you got permission to use so don't use music or cut scenes from films and ask before using other moders work.
    Anyway good look with your sub-mod.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Icon9 Re: (2.1a)-New stuff for RSII-

Music? Every second mod got music from well known movies-so could you explain? Cut scenes-there are so many trailers-clips on youtube, and i got the movies too-and it is not for sale--just for privat use. Like you bought some friend a movie. Or i didnt understand some rules and regulations, sorry. Could you help??
    Anyway i try to get every permission i need-hopefully. Are there more restrictions-please let me know before i get banned to hades. Sorry for my bad english.

No RS 2 for an instance uses original work composed by myself as well as a few others. Distributing music, movies etc. without permission is the same as pirating (which is forbidden by the rules of TWC (the TOS)).
    Only distribute things that you got permission from the creator to use and you should be fine.
    Son of Legio
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Sorry--never mean RSII, but medi2-Tatw uses official-parts-from the Lotr movies/music. Also music from kingdom of heaven, conan etc. is used in mods on TW-Center. So it seems strange-what could i do-ask hollywood for permission?? It is really sad-so i had to take music and movies away-what for an waste.

But with a stiff upper lip i will give all a taste, what i m trying to do. It seems, the most playing as romans, but i like the hellenistic timeframe more, so i added stuff i like. Models just reskinned-some new buildings were added-main idea came from the EB-mod and historical background. A modified olympic system and advanced ethnic traits workin fine. Pic just from an test campain. So take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by leoni View Post
    Sorry--never mean RSII, but medi2-Tatw uses official-parts-from the Lotr movies/music. Also music from kingdom of heaven, conan etc. is used in mods on TW-Center. So it seems strange-what could i do-ask hollywood for permission?? It is really sad-so i had to take music and movies away-what for an waste.
    Thing is something isn't legal just because others do it. Many mods may break the rules but many are also following them. Some examples are Paensula Italica, RTR, Aristeia, EB and RS. All huge mods that got there own custom made soundtrack.
    Last edited by apple; May 10, 2021 at 06:48 AM.
    Son of Legio

Icon9 Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II

It is not, because of other do it-but same rights for everyone on this center i thought. But it seems badluck for me to modding this awesome mod, but have to cut an part of my body to go on. And just on the other side of the street, no one is threaten this way. Just sad for me. And again-this mod is sup. Music got some really diamants. Sorry for my nerving.

Icon11 Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II

Traits and anc. going well, battle on RSII-fun as always.

Icon11 Re: [RS 2.1a] New stuff for RS II-battle screens

Get ready for battle.

Page 1 of 92 12345678910112651 ... LastLast