Thread: Revolution Order of War | Developers and Credit

Default Revolution Order of War | Developers and Credit

Revolution Order of War has been a huge project in the making, and while myself did some important work like the details, db tables, UI, etc, the work I could not have done it without 5 really special people:

EmperorBatman999
    Creating most of the uniforms and units you see currently and in the future. He has put in the mod effort I have ever seen any modder put in, it really astonishes me. Give him all the rep you got!

Quad
    Quad, an amazing guy with texture, I never thought how good you could make a uniform look, its really quite amazing. Cheers mate, you did an excellent job (and a fellow Aussie)

Thomas Cochrane
    The earliest team member, and was with me and the idea from the word go, and helped develop many of the ideas and features you know and love in ROW today. Also doing the early startpos work, which face it, is the hardest.

Louis XV
    A historian, professional and a great friend, who helped me, as I myself am strictly more a Napoleonic historian, helped me design the uniforms and textures to pass onto EmperorBatman. Well done, Vive la Revolution!

HussarLTW
    Not technically a team member, but did a huge amount of work with the startpos, forming most of what is currently the campaign. He is the greatest startpos modder I've seen. Cheers mate. OPA

And the TWC community, thank you for all the support you have given to move this mod along. Cheers, MB
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default Re: Revolution Order of War | Developers and Credit

Thanks alot.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Well done chaps. Rep will be given eh

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Well done dudes, + rep, Is there gonna be another version soon.

Yer, hopefully released later this month!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Good show. Can I ask what will be new?

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Could I ask to use this mod in minor states mod lunenvill please, It will make my mod, If i get no response by friday 12 GMT i will presume it is a yes.I will do full credits of course