Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.1 mod for Kingdoms is finally out !!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.1 mod for Kingdoms is finally out !!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Where can I find the link to download warman's mod for BC, pls?
    http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/dis...px?idd=9635332
    BELLUM CRUCIS project director, mapper, campaign designer, AI scripter.

DE BELLO MUNDI CAI scripter

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Thank you! I have a question. How can a merchant become a banker? I have some merchants with full skill in finance and I had no such trait as "banker".
    Last edited by paradamed; April 14, 2011 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Thank you! I have a question. How can a merchant become a banker? I have some merchants with full skill in finance and I had no such trait as "banker".
    you can recruit them from the their special buildings,a normal merchant won't become banker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's a delay with the patch 6.2.It will be released AFTER sunday.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

anyone know how the English translation is goin?

As far as I know the English translation is actually quite close to being completed.....however, from what I understand version 6.2 is somewhat close to being released and the English translation will actually be applied to that version. So the translation is being worked on but is sort of on hold until the new material from 6.2 is translated.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

for my mod project i took some elements from bellum 5.1 mod.i want to take permission but from who?

Ask in their Italian Forum. Address it to Brancaleone or The Housekeeper. The link is at the top of this page.

sounds goood to me XD

RaduAlexandru's Avatar Civis

I am so very extremely happy to have literally stumbled upon this mod

I have been playing DVL and SS - DVL I don't like too much because for me it's units are sort of dull and SS well SS is a wonderful mod but I dislike the map and the long turn times with BGR IV E [5 min or so before factions begin to be destroyed] plus I dislike the fact that by turn 100 only a handful of factions remain which spoils the whole game.

So can any of those who played this mod make a short resume about the gameplay and general features such as unit variety etc? Thanks

"Aim towards the Enemy."
    -Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

Quote Originally Posted by RaduAlexandru View Post
    I am so very extremely happy to have literally stumbled upon this mod

I have been playing DVL and SS - DVL I don't like too much because for me it's units are sort of dull and SS well SS is a wonderful mod but I dislike the map and the long turn times with BGR IV E [5 min or so before factions begin to be destroyed] plus I dislike the fact that by turn 100 only a handful of factions remain which spoils the whole game.

So can any of those who played this mod make a short resume about the gameplay and general features such as unit variety etc? Thanks
    English Version of the Instruction Manual for Bellum Crucis 6.1!

link to the pdf file:
    www.filefront.com/17725037/Instruction
    Last edited by vpmedia; May 13, 2011 at 07:13 AM.

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Any news how far the english translation is? The mod looks great, I have also studied the english manual, but I think its a lot more enjoyable when you can understand whats going on in a game.

As stated above a few days ago:

"As far as I know the English translation is actually quite close to being completed.....however, from what I understand version 6.2 is somewhat close to being released and the English translation will actually be applied to that version. So the translation is being worked on but is sort of on hold until the new material from 6.2 is translated. "

The english version of 6.2 should arrive within a few days of official Italian release of 6.2. When will that be? I do not have an exact date other than "close". The modders are working out the last tests of the new material.

EXCELENTE!

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

I love this mod! Thanks!

This is truly an outstanding mod. In my campaign as the Polacci, I have faced some intense battles––maybe the toughest in my history of playing the game. The AI pulls no punches. The scripted events and features are dazzling and immersive. Not knowing Italian has only proven a small impediment, though I'm sure it will be worthwhile to download the English translation when it's out. One thing: I had to quit my campaign as Aragon due to the mailed knight CTD. I anxiously await the release of 6.2, where I'm sure this will be fixed. Otherwise, I have had nothing but happy (if harrowing) times playing this mod. Fantastic work. Here's hoping that more people from these forums discover it. A gem.
    Last edited by Cyprian2; May 22, 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    This is truly an outstanding mod. In my campaign as the Polacci, I have faced some intense battles––maybe the toughest in my history of playing the game. The AI pulls no punches. The scripted events and features are dazzling and immersive. Not knowing Italian has only proven a small impediment, though I'm sure it will be worthwhile to download the English translation when it's out. One thing: I had to quit my campaign as Aragon due to the mailed knight CTD. I anxiously await the release of 6.2, where I'm sure this will be fixed. Otherwise, I have had nothing but happy (if harrowing) times playing this mod. Fantastic work. Here's hoping that more people from these forums discover it. A gem.
    that's already the hotfix for that bug

THE 6.2 IS DELAYED A BIT,on the other hand it will come with new special unique AMAZING features

here's the link for the hotfix for that bug and also there is a partial translation to english that allows you to at least understand what is going on if you don't know Italian.

www.filefront.com/17760112/BellumCrucis6.1 Hotfix

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=453546 translation

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

The End turns in campaign map are toooo long! Any fix for that?

Perhaps, to improve the popularity of the mod, the next version could first be made in English and then translated to Italian?

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_obvious View Post
    Perhaps, to improve the popularity of the mod, the next version could first be made in English and then translated to Italian?

I seriously doubt that could happen since it is a mod made in Italy by Italian players. They are not native English speakers and the mod really is made for the Italian/European community... it is a kindness that they are sharing their superb mod with the rest of us. Some of us have volunteered to translate the mod and are working on it. Expect to see a new version relatively soon along with a more complete translation than the one I furnished.