Thread: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Default Re: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by Parafix View Post
    All that nonsense is allowed in default section? Just seeing a list of exploits that would be disallowed in Westeros. As the Most Feared Commander of Westeros (yes i'm making fun of the title), i would only see an opportunity to use a much larger list of exploits if that sort of playstyle is acceptable here. No wonder the default section GS cheat in Westeros

I'm now imagining what would happen if i listed the exploits that i know and dont use as "tips admins dont want you to know", atleast i'd be expecting is a jolly good foot up the rear, maybe even removal from all hotseats considering admins would from then on would have a nightmare keeping track of stuff. (Thank god for the Admin Faction in Westeros)
    All that nonsense was allowed up until the point I used them in actual play. I am singlehandedly responsible for the 'not allowed to post defeats' rule that is now ubiquitous in the main section hotseats

I also have a sixth trick along these lines but have omitted it because I don't feel like arguing about more than one of them at a time
    Last edited by Ventos Mustel; September 16, 2017 at 01:40 PM.

I am the Air Bud of Total War

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I assume some of you might have already noticed this.

Due to reasons that are not to be shared, I am no longer part of Gaming Staff.

Despite that, I will not abandon any of my spots/projects. My dedication to the community remains the same as it has always been, thus I will keep admining hotseats, bringing new content and working on the community in general (with slightly limited options now).

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

[GS Event] The End Times - Warhammer Hotseat - Averland - The Empire province of Averland is open for anyone. The hotseat just recently started, so we nothing major happened so far. Averland has good economy and military potential and you are surrounded with allies as the hotseat is team/alliance based againts a bigger foe. Suitable for everyone and PM me or post in the thread if you are interested.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

I dont see why people don't just use gyazo for screenshots. A heck of a lot simpler than saving with steam, editing, then uploading somewhere else

Gaming Emeritus

Holy Roman Empire - Hungary - A large hotseat using a new RP set of rules. Took part in the civil war, but the end of it didn't effect the faction much. Strongest military at the moment and steadily spreading it's influence in the Balkan conquering rebel territories. Suitable for anyone, who wants to play some RP hotseat.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Does anyone know if empty forts can be bribed? (in SS, if that makes a difference)

They cannot

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

I made a discord for TWC hotseats, where you can freely (in a reasonable limits) discuss hotseats (or other things) in a friendly and welcoming enviroment. Gaming Staff can be made moderators if they want.

Here goes an eternate invite https://discord.gg/QX5v272
    Last edited by Jadli; October 07, 2017 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    I made a discord for TWC hotseats
    To be abundantly clear since several people seem confused, just like Parafix's discord, Jadli's is not representative of TWC or Gaming Staff in any official capacity.

We have a number of unfilled spots in Westeros that need to be filled. Some of these spots are on the new map so please consider helping us fill them. Whether it's your first hotseat or a return to Westeros, everyone is welcome. Please contact the admin if you're interested in a position. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...acement-Thread

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I threw an RP hotseat together, if that's appealing to folks, accessible to vanilla players.

I can't edit posts at the moment, so updates will be made to the OP of the thread when I can. The first set of posts are a good clarification.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...annia-Campaign

I might give a look at the Westros hotseats - Monday is the earliest I can even consider joining one of them.

Gaming Emeritus

Holy Roman Empire - England - A large hotseat using a new RP set of rules. Took little part in the civil war and the outcome of said war effected the faction little. Controls whole england north of France and ready to conquer Ireland and any other rebel settlements nearby. Good economy and military forces, so suitable for anyone.

New Westeros hotseat for anyone interested. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...of-the-Usurper

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

why does this website make it against the rules to call someone xenophobic while allowing xenophobic opinions

that is absolutely retarded
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 14, 2017 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Insulting parts removed

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

They make it like this so you have the satisfaction of saying whatever you want while still remaining kid friendly like roblox these days should .
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 14, 2017 at 06:20 AM.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by cowcow View Post
    why does this website make it against the rules to call someone xenophobic while allowing xenophobic opinions

that is absolutely retarded
    Because calling someone xenophobic is a personal attack, and it is often very much debatable whether opinions are indeed "xenophobic".
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 14, 2017 at 06:21 AM. Reason: For continuity

Is it an attack when someone's world view is that the Jews are out to get them tho, or is it just accurate

ArBo's Avatar Senator

I think the problem is rather that banning opinions is a very slippery slope, while a zero tolerance rule on calling people derogatory terms seems perfectly justified to me.

slippery slopes are a fallacy to begin with, it's nothing to make a judgement call to disallow antisemitism and the like without taking it further.

Laetus

How can I play Hotsead here, someone speak Spanish?
    How can I play Hotsead here, someone speak SpanishHow can I play Hotsead here, someone speak Spanish