Page 276 of 277 FirstFirst ... 176226251266267268269270271272273274275276277 LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 5526

Thread: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: "Valhalla" The Hotseat Community Tavern

Well, imagine Westeros hotseats to be Thalmor, and the rest of hotseats be rest of Tamriel, you will get the idea

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

I'll keep this short and simple.

Due to time constraints and other stuff I'll be taking a step back from hotseating and dropping all my hotseats except the reign of dragons hotseat. I wish you all good fortune, I may be back in the future we'll see.

Gaming Emeritus

Two new TES hotseats hosted (on the new version of UP). If you dont have much hotseat experience, you should join TES Newbloods VIII https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Newbloods-VIII

And also a first ever TES hotseat with ONLINE BATTLES started, everyone is invited to join! https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...The-Art-of-War

There are also some open spots in ongoing hotseats, so let me know if you are interested!
    Last edited by Jadli; April 18, 2021 at 03:41 PM.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Well, imagine Westeros hotseats to be Thalmor, and the rest of hotseats be rest of Tamriel, you will get the idea
    I'm starting to see your point

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Happy Easter to all Orthodox players !��
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Why is Easter a different date for Orthodox anyway?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Dont know man,hope u enjoy it regardless christian faith...

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Different calendar.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

just a quick notice , thats its my birthday on tuesday 27th july , so hoping to be online battling with mtw2 for most of the day [which is a rarity due to my brother care commitments], have prepared a third age & crusader scenario battles[7 player each], so if people want to catchup with a online siege or two or perhaps try for a scenario ....give us a shout on tuesday [winks] or alternatively a message before if interested in a scenario battle .
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Indefinitely Banned

Hi all! I'm Warman8, you can called me Warz, War, His Majesty the King of Swissland.... wait, I'm carrying on haha!

Jokes aside, I like to take part in some Hotseats in the future. I like to know if there any going on especially for 3 Kingdoms, I love that game and I can't find anyone to play with that's going to stick with it for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88 View Post
    Hi all! I'm Warman8, you can called me Warz, War, His Majesty the King of Swissland.... wait, I'm carrying on haha!

Jokes aside, I like to take part in some Hotseats in the future. I like to know if there any going on especially for 3 Kingdoms, I love that game and I can't find anyone to play with that's going to stick with it for awhile.
    welcome to TWC ..i seem to remember there was a mod for doing a three kingdoms on mtw2 ....not sure if there is one for the new one..but you are welcome to stay and see what you can setup
    "War is the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paladinbob123 View Post
    welcome to TWC ..i seem to remember there was a mod for doing a three kingdoms on mtw2 ....not sure if there is one for the new one..but you are welcome to stay and see what you can setup
    Awesome thanks ! I’ll see what I can do.

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

In the spirit of the winter holidays in all of our hotseats, turn times aren't counted/watched between december 24th to 27th on the hotseating section of TWC!
    All of GS members and myself would like to wish happy Christmas to all of our players and members!

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Gaming Emeritus

Indeed, merry Christmas to everyone

Gaming Emeritus

A new hotseat with online battles is being hosted, set in Westeros/GoT! :slight_smile: Use the opportunity to relive War of The Five Kings again, for the first time with online battles! (the online battles are also a nice solution to the notorious issues with fort walls in GoT hotseats...)
    Due to the new version EOP, the online battle transfer now works smoothly and flawlessly, its very simple, you dont need to worry about the process
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...line-Battle-HS

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Due to time constraints and being consistently late due to that fact I am sad to say that I will be taking a step back from hotseats for the foreseeable future, between work and working on my mods I find little free time these days. I wish you all good fortune and stay safe!

Gaming Emeritus

A new grand The Elder Scrolls hotseat is being hosted on the Hub, based on the now almost legendary (and still successfully going after 4 years) Black Drake hotseat with all factions! Post in the lobby if you are interested https://discord.gg/eYNrA9ybyw
    The hotseat format has some smaller events, new technical possibilities never seen before in hotseats (due to new version of EOP being used) and especially unique diplomacy and wars, due to a small set of factional diplomacy lore rules and objectives (dont worry if you dont know anything about TES, the diplomacy guidelines shall guide you sufficiently enough )

Join will be epic

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

Hi guys! I'm really sad to say this, but I'm quitting hotseating, possibly for good. I've been doing poorly when it comes to playing on time, even though I'm playing only in two hotseats now. This is due to less available time and, well, less interest lately. The nail to the coffin, however, is me changing my PC (I'm writting this on my new gear). I really can't see myself going through the hassle of installing all the components to play this game now.

I really enjoyed my time hotseating and especially in the first couple of years I was absolutely fascinated by these game modes. It will always be a great memory, I started when I was in college. I remember joining at the very same time as Dragon and Jadli. Do you guys remember the first hotseats we played togeter/against each other in TA? Jadli, you played Gondor, I was Dale and I was up against Viking as Rhun. We lost pretty hard, but it was a blast! xD Damn, those were some good times, making my first steps in hotseating. Had a great time playing with you Dragon, as well in various games, Tag Tournament, etc, as well as with Chieftain, Joe, and others. Sorry for the long post, started to reminisce. For now it will be all from me. Wish you all the best!

Gaming Emeritus

Yea, I remember that one will have to look up the thread to refresh details a bit more though...

Yea, i think we all started at high school/uni, when there was plenty of time for such stuff...

Either way, was great taking the first steps together, and then having you stick around, hopefully we meet once again!