Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Realistic Egypt

Nergor's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Realistic Egypt

Hi Michael333,
    I have added the greek cavalry to my mod
    + rep

So is this mod kaput now? I really want it but I cant make heads or tails of how to install it.

download this sabmod?

hessia78's Avatar Libertus

I think there should be a few Native Egyptians as auxiliaries, whilst the greek colonists should be the elite forces. The Machimoi were the caste of low ranked and land owning native Egyptian warriors who fought for the Ptolemaic dynasty.

Egyptian Peasants: Replacement of Peasants, poor combat stats, poor morale, combat bonus in desert
    Egyptian Levies: Replacement of Nubian Spearmen (they are now a mercenary unit and have been given a combat and morale boost). Poor morale, combat bonus in desert, bonus vs cavalry
    Egyptian Skirmishers: Replacement of Skirmishers. Combat bonus in deserts, bonus vs. elephants and chariots, can hide in long grass, fast moving, can sap
    Egyptian Archers: Replacement of Bowmen. Combat bonus in deserts, can use flaming missiles, fast moving, can sap
    Egyptain Slingers: Replacement of Slingers. Combat bonus in deserts, long range (historically during antiquity slingers had better range than most archers), effective against armour, can sap
    Egyptain Infantry: Replacemnt of Desert Axemen. Combat attack 6, defense 10, javelins thrown before charge, combat bonus in desert, can sap
    Egyptain Pikemen: Replacement of Nile Spearmen. Same as levy pikemen but better morale. Combat bonus in desert, very long spears, bonus vs cavalry, can form phalanx, can sap
    Kushite Archers: Replacement of Pharaoh's bowmen. Same melee and range attack stats but less armour protection, fast moving (for infantry), very good stamina, can use flaming missiles

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567