Thread: How To Commit To Siege Battles?

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default How To Commit To Siege Battles?

Say I don't want to wait for a garrison to be starved out to gain control of a province, how would I go forth and act in one of those epic siege battles I've heard so much about?

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: How To Commit To Siege Battles?

pick up stack + drop onto enemy castle stack.
    Enjoy

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: How To Commit To Siege Battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Magefsx View Post
    pick up stack + drop onto enemy castle stack.
    Enjoy
    But it always says "Do you want to end the Siege?" and I'm afraid that means I'm not actually going to fight. God I swore I tried this before, thanks for the help!

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.