Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amazons unit pack from myth_tw… WARNING; ADULT MATERIAL, DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADULT [18+].

Default Re: Amazons unit pack from myth_tw… WARNING; ADULT MATERIAL, DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADULT [18+].

Thanks for the info, it seams I got confused with anims and skeletons, all I done is change the skeletons height so the unit is visually higher. I have no idea about anims themselves as I am not a modeller.

let me know if you have any luck with the riding positions.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Alex_the_Great's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Amazons unit pack from myth_tw… WARNING; ADULT MATERIAL, DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADULT [18+].

I was able to check it just now! I was very busy before ... I take my words back ... It is really cool!!!

I'm not sure how to install these.

I get an error after putting the new descr_model_battle.txt in.

well if you expect any help you should post an error message. otherwise its close to impossible one can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerkl8r View Post
    I'm not sure how to install these.

If you post the error, perhaps some one here can help.

This is the same pack adopted for some of the Amazon Total War units (see the link with the signature), with permission given by the OP.

The pack itself needs some work to make it fully working. You can download the Amazon TW mod to see the changes needed.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

that’s because you shouldn’t put it in there, the txt file is there so that you can copy and paste the coding over Scythian units in Sparta, or in a mod of your choice.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Here are Amazon units imported to Sparta 3.5, for people who are totally new to editing units:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3786
    Have fun.
    Last edited by Satapatiš; July 17, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
    Furthermore, I believe that Rome must be destroyed.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

"Spartan Thigh Flashers"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123