Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: [ANATOLIAN PRINCIPALITIES] Last Preview

Default Re: [ANATOLIAN PRINCIPALITIES] Last Preview

Thanks for answering, Elvasat, although the unit clothing and armour is of an unmatched quality, the thing I adore the most about them are their high quality faces ! !

This is the only mod ( I know of ) that pays so much attention to that aspect where you literally can see you're opposing a different people by just looking at their faces.
    I really love and admire that !

Keep that up, Cheers !

Perfect!

Joseon194's Avatar Miles

Is this mod still being worked on by the team? I'm so excited to see a legitimate and historically accurate portrayal of the Ottomans.
    "This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.

Beyler when will the mod released?

Our unit rosters are nearly completed. Only some mercenaries left.

Some of our mercenaries:

Wallachian Spearmen

Tatar tribesmen

Almughavars

Armenian Archers

Sipahi Mercenary

Last edited by Elvasat; August 28, 2014 at 05:56 AM.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Oh well done! Plus rep to you, can't wait to see some of the Roman units

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Fantastic work guys! They look great.

But I have a suggestion for the wallachian ones. The hat of the first unit is very anachronistic as it is from the 1700-1800 period.

In Medieval times the wallachians did not wear hats like that. They wore shorter fur hats like this

Medieval wallachians

Also I saw the Albanian Arnaut units that you guys made

Again, this is how Albanians looked in later centuries (like in 17th, 18th century). Their dress was inspired from the ottoman dress.

But during your mod the Albanians had not been conquered by the ottomans and had a different style

This is how the medieval Albanians looked like

I love your mod so hope I didn't offend, just some suggestions to make it more historical.
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; September 09, 2014 at 09:46 PM. Reason: copyrighted content removed

I'm not offended of course. I wish i had researchers like you. I have A little info about Balkan area.

İ will change their models and textures. Thanks.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

No problems. Happy to help any time. I will send you a pm with some more Albanian pictures (they are copyrighted so I can't post them). And also to discuss some things.

Hello!!
    Amazing work i can see that progress is almost done? Really can't wait to play this mod... very unique.

Icon3 Re: [ANATOLIAN PRINCIPALITIES] Last Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Fantastic work guys! They look great.

But I have a suggestion for the wallachian ones. The hat of the first unit is very anachronistic as it is from the 1700-1800 period.

In Medieval times the wallachians did not wear hats like that. They wore shorter fur hats like this

Medieval wallachians

Also I saw the Albanian Arnaut units that you guys made

Again, this is how Albanians looked in later centuries (like in 17th, 18th century). Their dress was inspired from the ottoman dress.

But during your mod the Albanians had not been conquered by the ottomans and had a different style

This is how the medieval Albanians looked like

I love your mod so hope I didn't offend, just some suggestions to make it more historical.
    The earliest picture you have was published by Abraham de Bruyn in the 1570s. Do you have anything from the 14th or 15th centuries?

Most of the pictures above are also copyright.

druzhina345
    14th Century Illustrations of Costume & Soldiers

This one is from the 15th century from memory although i don't have the plate

Also, the dress of the moldavian and wallachian light cavalry did not significantly change across the centuries.

For example this one is from the time of the Moldavian Voivode Alexander the Kind (1400 - 1432). The hussar-style dress is the same and it is very simillar to the Serbian hussars, the Szekely cavalry etc.

The wallachian unit that the AP team made is a bit more fitting to the 18th century, this where it came from (you notice they did not evolve too much, just the hat is bigger and the clothing a bit more intricate but style is the same)

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Majestic work!!! The Armenian archers especially are a dream

Icon3 [ANATOLIAN PRINCIPALITIES] Képes Krónika

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    This one is from the 15th century from memory although i don't have the plate
    No, that is a 21st century 'reconstruction' without anything to support it. What book is it from?

Here are some 14th century illustrations:
    Hungarians, Cumans, Bulgarians, Mongols & Wallachians in the Chronica de Gestis Hungarorum of Mark Kálti or 'Képes Krónika', Hungary, 1360

First arrival of the Hungarians {Huns} into Pannonia
    On the election of Attila King of the Hungarians {Huns}
    The Hungarians again enter Pannonia
    Hungarian Captains
    Various peoples arrive in Pannonia
    Hungarians devastate Bulgaria
    The fight between Botond and the Greek fighter in front of the gates of Constantinople
    King Stephen captures pagan leader Gyula
    King Stephen's defeat of Bulgarian leader, Keán
    The Saint Ladislaus Legend
    Mongols invaded Hungary and annihilated Béla IV's army in the Battle of Mohi on 11 April 1241
    Mongols in Hungary
    Battle of Rozgony
    Battle of Posada against Basarab I of Wallachia, in 1330
    Battle of Posada against Basarab I of Wallachia, in 1330 (2nd version)

Hungarian Light Cavalrymen, 14th Century, by Ian Heath is based on the Képes Krónika
    Figure 85 of a Jazyge, Cuman, Szekler, Ruthenian or Tartar is based on The Frontispiece of the Képes Krónika, Hungary, 1360
    Figure 86 is based on Ladislaus IV, half-Cumanian king of Hungary in Cumanian clothes, but this figure has armoured feet, similar to pictures of knights and with the same longitudinal strip as a Hungarian Knight on p31. Light cavalry do not carry shields in the Képes Krónika.
    Figure 87, in more Western European costume, is based on The Hungarians battle against Emperor Konrad III on p119
    Hungarian Man-At-Arms, 14th Century, by Ian Heath is again based on the Frontispiece with a visor added from The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Unitarian Church of Homoródkarácsonyfalva / Craeciunel / Krötschendorf, Romania

MIRROR SITE
    Hungarians, Cumans, Bulgarians & Mongols in the Chronica de Gestis Hungarorum of Mark Kálti or 'Képes Krónika', Hungary, 1360

druzhina345
    Illustrations of Hungarian Costume & Soldiers

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate Administrator Emeritus

Gentlemen, I will remind you that use of copyrighted material is not permitted. I removed a number of images from this thread. Please be aware that future occurence of this will lead to administrative measures. Thanks,
    Garb.

Uhm Almost all images on this entire sub forum for this mod are gone (the ones used byimageshack), so it's really hard to get an idea what this mod is about.

#16 He said well Where is Malatya(old Melitea) city ? Alaaddin Kaykubad made Caravan Palace,Grand mosque and repaired the Roman walls in this city.And there are also Zengibar,Dogansehir and Arapgir castles in our city.You should add this city in your mod with name Melitea.Caravan Palaca repaired 5 years ago and it is really awesome place. And walls are repairing in nowadays in Battalgazi town.You should search the "Battalgazi Town" in google.And you will see many pictures of historical places from rome,byzantium and seljuks states.

Hi! English brothers!
    Here MUSICMOD 3.0 (Islamic_submod)_by Leeekaaa for arabic factions. Size 1,5 Gb - all Music in music.dat is arabian. So make backup-files if you decided to install it for you mod of M2 TW.

Installation:
    1. In folder MTW2\mods\YOUR MOD\data\sounds You must to remove (make backup) the events.dat, event.idx, Music.dat and Music.idx files.
    2. In folder MTW2\mods\YOUR MOD\data there is a descr_sounds_music.txt file - Make backup and (rename or delete) this file.
    3. To copy the data folder from musical MOD Islamic folder in to the folder where your modification is situated: (For example: MTW2\mods\Bulat Steel 2.1.2)
    4. Start game
    Enjoy!

There will be some fix??? Specially graphic errors and total war encountered an unspecified
    İ really want to play this mod but I can't because of the encountereded and graphics error. Please do something to this bugs and errors

S.A to Mod development team,
    Is it possible to update the Mod pictures?
    When I was using twcenter last time, it was years ago and this mod wasn't published, now I want to try this mod, however I can't see preview pictures at the moment, probably image-hosting website is down.