Thread: Royal Lineage and Family Help Titles

Default Royal Lineage and Family Help Titles

Hi, first i would like to say thank you for all your hard work on this mod, it is extremely well done and was obviously made with care and time and most of all effort.

however, i do have one or two small idea to throw in, ive seen theese both done on another mod (dHRR .08) the holy roman empire mod,

and the idea is to add a last name to all faction leaders and members of their family (Historically Accurate if Possible) so that you get a lineage going, its very cool to see (whether or not your into RP) one major royal fmaily have a line of kings and so forth, and it also adds alot to the game when you have a big branch family that holds alot of branch titles.

another idea is to make it so theese Noble Titles and Land or Territory Titles be passed down through the family name, that way when say one knoble dies, his sons gets the territory rather than whoever is governor for a turn in that area

if you can do none of theese i beg of you to at least give all faction leaders and their families a last name, as to give some sort of RP feel to your individual kingdoms ruling family

I thank you for you time and effort and for going out of your way to read this thank you.

Default Re: Royal Lineage and Family Help Titles

This mod is not focused on historical accuracy though for future versions we are looking forward to adding this feature in game.

Bowden's Avatar Ducenarius

An other issue on the royal houses: my current 3rd generation has the trait "first generation". Noted: I play with Sweden.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=257175 may interest you.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347694 I have not instituted yet.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=296296 may interest you.

There is also another tut buried in there on expanded family trees if you would like a look at how it's done.

??

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Most of this mod for lineages is still vanilla and what the game engine generates. The links are to show you the possibilities.

Ah I see.