Thread: Thanks for this great Mod!

Default Thanks for this great Mod!

So since i got NTW for my last Birthday i realy started to love the Total War series. And now i discovered your Mod and i must say it is totaly AWESOME!(Thats the reason why i joined this forum) I just love those epic battles with that giant varity of Units.
    I wish you best luck with this Mod! Keep it Rollin!

Greetings from Germany!

(Hope its ok that i made a new thread)

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Default Re: Thanks for this great Mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnox5 View Post
    So since i got NTW for my last Birthday i realy started to love the Total War series. And now i discovered your Mod and i must say it is totaly AWESOME!(Thats the reason why i joined this forum) I just love those epic battles with that giant varity of Units.
    I wish you best luck with this Mod! Keep it Rollin!

Greetings from Germany!

(Hope its ok that i made a new thread)
    Thank you Hypnox!

It is comments like these, giving us encouragement to continue, to defy the tirelessly reappearing CTDs and other bugs, that keep the mod and the team rolling. With school exams and a lot of straining work outside TGW, this really makes me (and hopefully the rest of the team) feel that our mod greatly appreciated after all the hours that have gone into it.

Once again, thank you Hypnox.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

First, I'd like to say welcome to the forums.

No prob at all for the new thread, hypnox. Your feedback is really appreciated. Stay online this evening, the team announced a major update.
    [Col] RO Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Aanker View Post
    Thank you Hypnox!

It is comments like these, giving us encouragement to continue, to defy the tirelessly reappearing CTDs and other bugs, that keep the mod and the team rolling. With school exams and a lot of straining work outside TGW, this really makes me (and hopefully the rest of the team) feel that our mod greatly appreciated after all the hours that have gone into it.

Once again, thank you Hypnox.
    I am glad to hear that

A major update? This evening?! Sounds great!! Thanks for telling me

Great to hear you're enjoying it Thanks for the feedback

And yes, all being well a new update should be going out tonight
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

nlovertoom's Avatar Tiro

I have waited and waited and waited fpr the new 4.5 before playing this mod. The anticipation is nearly killing me. I have heard great things!
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives."

Quote Originally Posted by nlovertoom View Post
    I have waited and waited and waited fpr the new 4.5 before playing this mod. The anticipation is nearly killing me. I have heard great things!
    Well unfortunately due to a result of many bugs and the consequent delays, we have decided to release a version without all the features we hoped to get in for 4.5 (rather than continue the wait, which would be a long time more). 4.5 is still a significant jump from 4.2 however and is looking very good
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10 (its true )
    My specs:
    CPU - Intel i5 4670k @3.8 GHz | GPU - MSI GEFORCE GTX 770 LIGHTNING 2GB GDDR5 | RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | MOBO - Z87 | HDD - 1TB | SSD - SAMSUNG 840 PRO SERIES 256GB SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE 2.5" | PSU - 750W | CASE - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER | MONITOR - 24" IIYAMA

Thanks, feel free to spam up the forum with praise threads, none of the local mods will mind I can assure you

Also, Deutschland! (+rep fur dich)
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

crossjon's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by King Sama View Post
    Thanks, feel free to spam up the forum with praise threads, none of the local mods will mind I can assure you

Also, Deutschland! (+rep fur dich)
    none of the team will mind. It gives us thing to do in breaks between minecraft modding.

Also more +rep for you for

What a great welcome! I wish i would have known earlier about TW and the twcenter

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Its a great little community we have here, an enigma, a true internet democracy. I suggest going down into D&D (Discussion and Debate) and making yourself known (If you enjoy that type of thing) there is also a History forum, RPG forums, Interactive history forums, this site is absolutley incredible, you really should get familiar with it (I can always give you a history lesson on it if you want, ive been studying it for a few months, absolutley incredible

Yes i say as well, this mod is awsome only thing is the uniforms i need UNIFORMS FROM WW1 PLZ the british helmets, all i ask for christmas, ask the guys from zulu mod to make a ww1 british uniform for you guys )))

Quote Originally Posted by Stauffenb3rg View Post
    Yes i say as well, this mod is awsome only thing is the uniforms i need UNIFORMS FROM WW1 PLZ the british helmets, all i ask for christmas, ask the guys from zulu mod to make a ww1 british uniform for you guys )))
    Kunfuserge from the Zulu mod has already helped us a great deal, but his method of making units is different from ours. Besides, he is quite busy with his own mods.

Our main hope for helmets lies currently in the likes of Quadcorn, who has managed to make very good and realistic looking picklehauben helmets in NTW and offered them to TGW
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

lilbrit73's Avatar Libertus

Icon10 Re: Thanks for this great Mod!

Willkommen auf den totalen Krieg Mitte, ich bin ein noob zu, vielleicht könnten wir über die Mod-Chat, versuche ich auf das Team von 5,0 von dieser Mod erhalten so, wenn Sie beitreten konnten wir unsere eigenen kleinen Team machen wollen.

Quote Originally Posted by pvtgunny View Post
    Its a great little community we have here, an enigma, a true internet democracy. I suggest going down into D&D (Discussion and Debate) and making yourself known (If you enjoy that type of thing) there is also a History forum, RPG forums, Interactive history forums, this site is absolutley incredible, you really should get familiar with it (I can always give you a history lesson on it if you want, ive been studying it for a few months, absolutley incredible
    Free hystory lessons? Sound good Was one of my favourite Subjects in school.(Too bad they i dont have it this school year )

But i will definitly check all this out.....

...when the addiction to this mod fades a bit.