Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Roma Surrectum 2 Sub mod Questions & Idea's

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 2 Sub mod Questions & Idea's

Hello, I would first like to congratulate the creators of this wonderful mod and originality of mismo.quisiera however several questions and also some sugerencias.puesto never before had found something so amazing, thoughtful and above all historically true basado.En I devote myself to study in Rome for 18 years now . my first mod was RS2 where I could enjoy of your great talent but something that surprised me estuviueran factions as Numidia, Thrace, Aetolia and Achean League which played a big role during the wars of the Republic of Rome against the kingdom of Illyria and Macedonia.Otro detail was the disposition of the territories of Rome, Greece and the Kingdom of Seleucia.en the year 216 and the republic of Rome had subdued Gaul was conquered in 220 BC.Otro aspect is the presence of some generals, his inflencia and range, for example, Lucius Aemilius Paulus in 216 was appointed Consul with Gaius Varro Terentius an drop dead before the battle of Cannae, his colleague Geminus at that time was proconsul of course are just details that could be corrected if the result would simply monumental PS: This of course is not a critic, but just some details that maybe could be for you a great help to create a more historical and conventional mode

Is there any mod which increases unit recruitment and upkeep costs? Cuz that would be really great, it would halt expansion and remove stacking.

No border and banner submod would be nice, it already exists but download links to it have been took down. I think it could be done by making some textures blank, dunno as I never edited anything RTW related besides controls and playable factions .

Has this submod been added to 3.1 ?

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...on-ancillaries

Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567