Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Akthross Total War

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: Akthross Total War

I got you covered

#Update

Have made changes to some of the text such as names, have also made a start on the portraits. Not really sure it's enough yet to warrent an updated upload...
    But I also find myself being drawn into settlement editing as some factions could really use their own style of settlement...
    This may take a while.

Yuko's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    #Update

Have made changes to some of the text such as names, have also made a start on the portraits. Not really sure it's enough yet to warrent an updated upload...
    But I also find myself being drawn into settlement editing as some factions could really use their own style of settlement...
    This may take a while.
    take your time, when this mod is complete i am sure it will be a masterpiece!

Quote Originally Posted by Masaky View Post
    take your time, when this mod is complete i am sure it will be a masterpiece!
    Not sure about that, but anyway here is a little preview of my first attempt at settlement modding. It's basic and not yet fully complete, but suited to the faction.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'm not getting as much modding time as I'd like at the moment, but I'm hopeful that I will get different settlement types for the Trolls and Centaurs as well as the Orcs.

Awesome attempt eothese i have tears in my eyes +rep.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

A great add-on to an amazing mod

+rep

who are these green guys naked there??

AHAHAHHAHAAHAH

GrumpyBean's Avatar Ordinarius

Very nice mod so far man....keep it up I'm confident that you'll do a good job on the settlements.....you've done an awesome job on the rest. why not here

I'll definitely be following this mod.....
    Very funny and old tale of Mordor. The grass is always greener.
    Epic Tale of Thera, simply a masterpiece . Borissomeone's Tales of Thera.

Looks like a great mod. But the links don't seem to work anymore. Can you repost.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I just found out about this mod. Cool mod. THe settlements look very interesting. THe units look great.

Thanks to all for the continued support!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanhkt72 View Post
    Looks like a great mod. But the links don't seem to work anymore. Can you repost.
    The links seem to be fine from here, can you check again?

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Not sure about that, but anyway here is a little preview of my first attempt at settlement modding. It's basic and not yet fully complete, but suited to the faction.

I'm not getting as much modding time as I'd like at the moment, but I'm hopeful that I will get different settlement types for the Trolls and Centaurs as well as the Orcs.
    :O Wow, mate! Those look great. Very Dark Age! Maybe.... after they are released in the mod, do you think you could give them to those who could use them....?
    Haha just kiddin man, but really those look amazing. +Rep!

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Thanks to all for the continued support!

The links seem to be fine from here, can you check again?
    I've tried and retried several times. The links lead to filefront OK but when clicking on download, error message came up saying requested server unavailable or could not be found (I downloaded from filefront OK for other mods). Can there be any alternative links ? Really want to try this mod. It's great work, guys. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Storm View Post
    :O Wow, mate! Those look great. Very Dark Age! Maybe.... after they are released in the mod, do you think you could give them to those who could use them....?
    Haha just kiddin man, but really those look amazing. +Rep!
    Mainly Aztec village...

Quote Originally Posted by Hanhkt72 View Post
    I've tried and retried several times. The links lead to filefront OK but when clicking on download, error message came up saying requested server unavailable or could not be found (I downloaded from filefront OK for other mods). Can there be any alternative links ? Really want to try this mod. It's great work, guys. Thanks.
    I've tested the downloads at filefront and they are fine. All I can suggest is to try at a different time of day than you have been, maybe traffic is too heavy. Or it could be some recent change in your home setup, an update to antivirus etc.

uk_john's Avatar Ordinarius

Oh gosh! Another mod! Let me kneel down to you Sir! Don't know how I found myself back on the site, but noticed a message was waiting for me....! This looks like another fantastic mod, although I have to ask, did you tout the book to any developers?

Will watch closely, and at the weekend will reinstall my Medieval II Total War!
    Search THEN ask on these forums!!!

.... and check out the Expanded America's mod at :

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=185565

I'm glad you decided to pop back, I've kept the touting to a minimum so far, it just isn't my style.
    There has been some great progress with settlement modding recently and it's got to the point where anyone can have a go, which makes it a lot more appealing for the modder and the player both. Hope you still have those disks handy.

Icon4 Re: Akthross Total War

for some reason when i click on the link the the "splash screen" when the game starts appears, everything goes black and then a random icon of a exclamation mark appears with the title "medieval II"

Sounds like you have a bad install, maybe your directory for M2 is not the default. Check that you installed the mod into the correct place for your setup and you have both parts installed correctly as below.

Failing that check the log (akthross.system.log.txt) found in Medieval II Total War\logs

Melfice's Avatar Libertus

Hows this mod going

also ive enjoyed myself trying (failing) to defeat the Ogres.

At the moment I'm busy with settlement modding...

I have 2 villages at 90% complete, the Orc and the Troll, once the Centaur is complete as well I will release a new version and request a hosted sub-forum.
    Art and text are the only other things really that need addressing, but these are on the back burner for the moment.