Thread: Income

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Default Income

Hello, I was just wondering if there is a way I can increase the income a bit because the 2.1 patch seems to drastically decrease income from settlements. Would like to build some more stacks

Default Re: Income

You could edit the EDU to reduce the cost and the upkeep of the units.

or something pretty much like this...

add_money 40000

lolss.
    "By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Easiest way to change that is do a search in the EDB.txt in the campaign folder you are playing for this:

building hinterland_wealth

In this building tree are all the 'Core' tax bonuses for factions. Find you faction in the buildings, and increase the tax bonus.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

U get low income??... U are probably doing something different than me. I got money pouring out of my buttcrack, I would like less money to keep the challenge. If u are low on income, u need to build stuff that increases tax and trade. Lots of those around. If u build tax stuffs in ur capital and keep taxes very high u get 10-20k more gold easily.

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Does anyone know the RS 2 pre patch tax bonus stats in the EDB.txt

I can't seem to find it. And also I am not sure on what to change to increase the tax bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Head of the Heavy Chargers View Post
    U get low income??... U are probably doing something different than me. I got money pouring out of my buttcrack, I would like less money to keep the challenge. If u are low on income, u need to build stuff that increases tax and trade. Lots of those around. If u build tax stuffs in ur capital and keep taxes very high u get 10-20k more gold easily.
    lol I am poor! dirt pooor! fighting rebellions, finally cornering hannibal, and now a macedonian invasion. fml.

I have 5k left over every turn and it goes all into retraining my battered armies. ;(

Build temple for Mercury and Ceres, Trade Expedition.

fighting constant wars overseas robs the treasury blind and in a hurry if you have not taken time to build an infrastructure to support such an effort.

-you can't fight a big war without a big infrastructure