Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334

Thread: The Hellenic States

Default Re: The Hellenic States

what if we used the magnus mundus map. it would balance the antogonids and it would add a little more of historical accuracy.

Achea's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by AugustusCaeser View Post
    what if we used the magnus mundus map. it would balance the antogonids and it would add a little more of historical accuracy.
    The aim is to keep the mod within vanilla parameters. However, I believe that Aleksander was working on a provincial campaign a while back using the MM map, you could ask him about it.

Nice one

would it be possible to add the cumulative patch to the pyrrhic victory mod?

usmcsultan's Avatar Civis

Can you guys give each faction unique unit i.e. Not all Greek faction should have same hopolites. Also there are much better units for roman faction i.e. Winterized Legions
    "I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it...I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet...I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one."
    George W. Bush-after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

Well I don't see the purpose of having "winterized legions" or having tons of different hoplites as it would take up limited unit slots that could have been used for more different units.

There is no icon for the shorcut I created.

Where are the icons? I didn't find any.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

debux's Avatar Senator

Here you go. Sorry for belated response though.

And you might consider checking this thread, to see if you have everything that is necessary to experience the full THS experience
    Linky linky to my last.fm profile! Clicky clicky! If you like anything that ranges from breakbeat to downtempo/chillout, from house to drum & bass, you might find something new in between! (Artist suggestions are more than welcome )

Tiro

I really like "Persian Invasion".

Could you tell me if "The Hellenic States" has already reached the same level (units, map, faction symbols, etc. different than the vanilla ones)?

Are there new screenshots?

Is the mod foldered ? I have another mod but its for Alexander does this matter ?

Never mind that OMG the Mod is beautiful and the fact that the music if from the Movie Alexander my favorite movie and he (Alexander III of Macedon "the Great") is the influence why I am a history teacher.

Congrats Guys really epic mod.

- All Men Reach and Fall..... Reach and Fall. But the Greatest of all those if the One they now call Megas Alexandros the greatest Alexander of them All ! - Ptolemy Soter I, Tribute to Alexander.
    Last edited by Pyres Δt Varanasi; April 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM.

Senator

When i try to download the mod file it starts downloading, gets to the end of downloading eventually and then tells me "the file could not be downloaded because the source file could not be read". Can anyone tell me how to fix this please?

A really great mod! I have one problem with it though... Whenever I play custom siege battles with high level settlements (e.g. Huge City), The game freezes then crashes to the desktop... Any help would be appreciated. I would really want a big siege battle with new units...

guys i have a problem:i do everythin the readme file say and when i try to open it,the screen of my pc turns black,returns to normal and the game doesnt open.any advice would be appreciated