Thread: Crusader:TW IS NOT The Crusades

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Crusader:TW IS NOT The Crusades

Once and for all: This mod here is not the same as The Crusades.
    Reason for this thread: Many visitors of this forum confuse/mix up this mod here with The Crusades.

The mod project here has been abandoned in the year as M2TW came out (means: there is no development nor support anymore), and is calling Crusader: Total War, the other mod calling The Crusades is a complete other mod project, and has been hosted on Total War Org, not on TWC.

The Crusader: Total War mod has been developed to a Battle Pack mod (custom battle mode) for BI.
    Here is still a download link: CrusTW - Battlepack

I'm not a member of this CrusTW mod project, but the once-modleader was a team member of ChivTW, and he gave me then (as they stopped to develop CrusTW) the permission to use their unit material in ChivTW, thus i have implemented over the years quite some CrusTW units into ChivTW, so one can say, CrusTW lives on in a way in ChivTW.
    Last edited by DaVinci; November 29, 2010 at 10:30 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Default Re: Crusader:TW IS NOT The Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    so one can say, CrusTW lives on in a way in ChivTW.
    And in Rome Medieval 3 (just to keep the balance )

Here's also the link to their webpage:

The Crusades

I think the last stable release was v2.0, but I'm not sure. I wonder why they stopped developing it...Also, I wonder why they stopped working on Crusader TW as well... It would have been a great mod.

Sorry, I misunderstood everything...
    Last edited by Mataputas; December 02, 2010 at 08:52 PM.
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Mataputas, your link goes to "The Crusades" which is, as DV pointed out, not CrusTW.

Just saying

Sorry sorry, my bad! I completely misunderstood DaVinci's thread... Sorry again!!!
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Hehe, it's not the end of the world

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Reason for this thread: Many visitors of this forum confuse/mix up this mod here with The Crusades.

The mod project here has been abandoned in the year as M2TW came out (means: there is no development nor support anymore), and is calling Crusader: Total War, the other mod calling The Crusades is a complete other mod project, and has been hosted on Total War Org, not on TWC.

The Crusader: Total War mod has been developed to a Battle Pack mod (custom battle mode) for BI.
    Here is still a download link: CrusTW - Battlepack

I'm not a member of this CrusTW mod project, but the once-modleader was a team member of ChivTW, and he gave me then (as they stopped to develop CrusTW) the permission to use their unit material in ChivTW, thus i have implemented over the years quite some CrusTW units into ChivTW, so one can say, CrusTW lives on in a way in ChivTW.
    This battlepack it might be available for download again at some other website? ... Like it or not, megaupload is dead, and I do not think they go to revive.

thanks.