Page 9 of 232 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update 2019/08/11 V 5.6!] The Historical Units Region Buildings Mod! (6 New Factions/ Units/ Map / Buildings)

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [beta 1.2!] The Historical Roster Revision Mod! (now easy to use)

yeah, i just noticed that as well i'll update it soon
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

that's great, i'll put that up at once
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

ugggh, another update, fixed...

a. missing burgher militia

b. aragon knights was using a non-existent kite texture (i didn't realize aragon didn't have it's own kite texture )

Here is the spell checked file, needs to be applied to the most recent one obviously. And I couldn't find the entries for these units...

Chabani
    Chabani Lancers
    Chanbani jeeredier
    Dismounted Chabani
    Scottish Warband
    dismounted khagans

Also when I get chance I will write a few things I think you could do to represent the crusaders better and/or some research.

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: [beta version 1!] The Historical Roster Revision Mod!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroL View Post
    Besteiros de Conto
    (The Conquest of Ceuta 1415)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also Besteiros de Conto do Mar (Navy Crossbowmens)

Here a new picture of Besteiros de Conto (Similar to this)

About the Cavalry: Well as you know portugal didnt have Scouts, They have Ginetes (They were used to ambush muslims. Hit and run tactics.
    Besides that kind of tactics, Portugal had:
    Feudal Knights (Families Knights, similar to Barons);
    Vilan Knights (similar to Militia Cavalry);
    Portuguese Knights (Elite of Portuguese Cavalry (also know as Acobertados);
    and Knights from the several Military Orders.

In Portugal the Military Orders were very important in the Reconquista and to fight against other Christian Kingdoms.
    The Templar's Order were very important (the First Portuguese King "D. Afonso Henriques was a Templar Brother, but allowed to married);
    The Order of Avis;
    The Order of Hospitaller;
    and the Order of Santiago (This Order only fought against muslims, never fought against others Christians Kingdoms).

(This Cavalry were used until the 14th century) In the 15th Century Portugal had different kind of Cavalry) I can explain to you if you wanted.

Castille and Aragon Well until the 14 th Century,
    Castille and Leon have several Militia Crossbowmen
    here:

-Almughavars
    (Almogàvers)

-Peasant Archer
    (Sagitario, Campesino)

- Militia Archers
    (Sagitario, de mesnada de cibdad ó villa)

- Archers
    (Sagitario, de acostamiento montañas de Cantábria)

-Galician crossbowman
    (Ballestero gallego)

-Crossbow Militia
    (Ballestero, de mesnada de cibdad ó villa)

Aragon

-Navarre Javelinmen
    -Almughavars (Elite)
    -Levy Archers
    -Basque Archers (elite)
    -Militia Crossbowman
    -Italian Crossbowmen (mercenaries)

QUESTION: What is you Early Era Time Line?
    Different rosters for different time lines.
    Is this aswer your questions? And about your Early Era timeline?
    Vencerei não só estes adversários mas quantos a meu Rei forem contrários

MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF y2day

Pedro: it's mostly good except that I wonder how to incorperate the orders into the game more reasonablly . so are you suggesting that we should just merge javelinmen and Almughavars into a single unit?

Ok, I updated with Smokey's text files, and also finally fixed the Burgher militia for good .

I checked out thd difference between early and early 2tpy, it's not as big as i thought except the EDB part... hopefully I can get a competible version out in a day or two

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    Pedro: it's mostly good except that I wonder how to incorperate the orders into the game more reasonablly . so are you suggesting that we should just merge javelinmen and Almughavars into a single unit?

Ok, I updated with Smokey's text files, and also finally fixed the Burgher militia for good .

I checked out thd difference between early and early 2tpy, it's not as big as i thought except the EDB part... hopefully I can get a competible version out in a day or two
    First:
    I'm not saying that you should incorporate all the military orders, but the most important (two for each faction).
    Portugal
    First Era: Templars and Santiago
    Castille and Leon
    First Era: Santiago and Calatrava
    Aragon
    First Era: Templars and Calatrava

Second:
    The Almughavars must be in Aragon (they were the most famous military light Infantry), therefore (in my opinion) Castille and Leon should have javelinmen and Aragon the "Almughavars". or you can use the The Almughavars in Castille and leon only in AOR (mercenary).

About Aragon here:
    Aragon Military Units

Skirmish cavalry --> Alforrat
    Heavy cavalry ----> Armat
    Noble knight ------> Cavaller, or Armat, if they are the same actual type of troop.
    javelinmen ------> Almughavars, Light Infantry Skirmish
    Man-at-arms-------> Home d'armes

Spearman: Lancer, mostly from feudal raisings and men-at-arms on foot.
    Pikeman: Piquer, mostly from the Urban Hosts, armed with a long spear and a sword. Shield at the back.
    Swordsmen: Espaser
    Archers: Arquers(not used, Catalans did not like archery)
    Crossbowmen: Ballesters
    Noble retinue: Mainada, usually 20 knights (Mainada means literally retinue, although today this word means children, deformed its original meaning of "brothers" or "sons")
    Esquire: Escuder

The almughavars (or almogavars). These were infantry who, despite a lack of armour, soon gained a reputation for their fighting ability. They formed part of the armies used in the conquest of Valencia and were a major component of the Aragonese forces in Sicily. After the treaty of Caltabellota, a large number left Sicily and became the Catalan Company, working for various employers in and around Greece. Eventually they carved out their own state. Not all almughavars joined the Company though - some, for example, seem to have been part of della Ratta's mercenaries in Florence.

They were a mercenary corps, very irregular but somehow well organized and herarchyzed. A body of Almughavars were led by an Almocaden, and the leader of the whole corps was the Adalid, meaning literally "leader" in Arab.

http://www.chivalricorders.org/order...h/fourspan.htm
    Last edited by PedroL; December 05, 2010 at 12:27 PM.

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Is there a possibility to call your allies to come to your aid?
    Broken Cresent did something similar about requesting a reinforcement crusade. They had a "building" and when the player "build" that a request to the Pope was given and frequently a new Crusade arrived to help crusaders in the wars.
    Can you do the same?
    when a player "build" that kind of Building his allies would come to help him in that way their armies would be under his command after reaching a geografical point.
    Last edited by PedroL; December 05, 2010 at 03:04 PM.

I don't know if it could work for allies but that is a good idea for the Crusaders because they often did request a new crusade to be called by the Pope, then again they didn't allways get their wish.

PedroL's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Bacon View Post
    I don't know if it could work for allies but that is a good idea for the Crusaders because they often did request a new crusade to be called by the Pope, then again they didn't allways get their wish.
    For example paying an amount of money to an allie to help us. It's a good idea.

Yeah, Pedro, I like the idea too but I think the limitations of the engine might make this not possible, I could very will be wrong though.

Still getting some CTD's when going to war with the Burgher Militia:

05:37:35.975 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture
    05:37:35.975 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture
    05:37:35.976 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture
    05:37:35.976 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture
    05:37:35.976 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture
    05:37:35.976 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture,,not found
    05:37:35.976 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture,699240
    05:37:35.976 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    05:37:35.977 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/unit_models/attachmentsets/final italian_slave_diff.texture,,,699240
    05:37:35.980 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_models/attachmentsets/final italian_slave_diff.texture,,,-699240
    05:37:35.981 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture
    05:37:35.981 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture,,not found
    05:37:35.981 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture,1398304
    05:37:35.981 [system.io] [info] open: found data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture (from: packs/data_4.pack)
    05:37:35.981 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/unit_models/attachmentsets/final italian_slave_norm.texture,,,1398304
    05:37:35.989 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/unit_models/attachmentsets/final italian_slave_norm.texture,,,-1398304
    05:37:35.990 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_england.texture
    05:37:35.990 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_england.texture,,not found
    05:37:35.990 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_england.texture,,not found
    05:37:35.990 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_england.texture is missing
    05:37:35.990 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_normal3.texture
    05:37:35.990 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_normal3.texture,,not found
    05:37:35.990 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_normal3.texture,,not found
    05:37:35.991 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_normal3.texture is missing
    05:37:35.991 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1313: caching directory: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/_units/ln_lmail_hmail/textures/en_lmail_hmail_england.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    05:37:35.991 [system.io] [info] exists: directory non-existant: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/_units/ln_lmail_hmail/textures/en_lmail_hmail_england.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    05:37:35.991 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_england.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture
    05:37:35.991 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_england.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_diff.texture
    05:37:35.992 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1314: caching directory: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/_units/ln_lmail_hmail/textures/en_lmail_hmail_normal3.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    05:37:35.992 [system.io] [info] exists: directory non-existant: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/_units/ln_lmail_hmail/textures/en_lmail_hmail_normal3.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    05:37:35.992 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_normal3.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture
    05:37:35.992 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Lmail_Hmail/textures/EN_Lmail_Hmail_normal3.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/Final Italian_slave_norm.texture
    05:37:35.993 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

RW, in your most EDB, you put TRANSITIONAL 1 instead of TRANSITION_ARMOR 1 as a requirement for
    certain feudal units, around line 465.

maxstill's Avatar Semisalis

01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/character_overlay_base.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/character_overlay_base.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_generals_and_captains/islamic_captain/eastern_captain_early_flag_lod0.mesh (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_generals_and_captains/islamic_captain/eastern_captain_early_flag_lod0.mesh (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/blood_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/blood_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/blood_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/blood_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/blood_03.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/blood_03.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirtnblood_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirtnblood_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirtnblood_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirtnblood_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirtnblood_03.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirtnblood_03.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirt_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirt_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirt_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirt_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirt_03.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/dirt_03.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/flaming.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/flaming.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/burning_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/burning_01.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/burning_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/OverlayTextures/burning_02.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_sprites/france_Pikemen_sprite.spr
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/almuwahhidun_pikemen_lod0.mesh (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/almuwahhidun_pikemen_lod0.mesh,168939
    01:17:50.718 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/almuwahhidun_pikemen_lod0.mesh (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_diff.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_diff.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_norm.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_norm.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_diff.texture,1398304
    01:17:50.734 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_diff.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_norm.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_norm.texture,1398304
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_norm.texture (from: D:\Medieval 2 Total War)
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture,,not found
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture,,not found
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture is missing
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture,,not found
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture,,not found
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture is missing
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1142: caching directory: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: directory non-existant: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_diff.texture
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_diff.texture
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [trace] exists: 1143: caching directory: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: directory non-existant: mods/ss6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture__unit_models/attachmentsets
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_norm.texture
    01:17:50.750 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/new/moors/textures/abbasid_abna_normal.texture__unit_models/AttachmentSets/abbasid_me_swordsmen_attach_norm.texture
    01:17:51.171 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

It seems like the moorish textures are missing,any clue?

PerXX, I had them working in my game, though it took twice to fix it so maybe that's the issue....

Silver: i'll check that at once, thank you

Max : i'll check that at once as well, sorry bout these errors ack, it's part of the problem of a small project getting big

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    PerXX, I had them working in my game, though it took twice to fix it so maybe that's the issue....
    I'll try downloading again. There's no Italian_slave_norm.texture listed in the folder I've extracted from the recent download, or anywhere in the SS6.3 folder.

Edit: No, doesn't appear to be in the download folders.
    Last edited by PerXX; December 06, 2010 at 05:41 AM.

Default Re: [beta 1.3!] The Historical Roster Revision Mod! (now with early 1tpy mode)

alright, early 1tpy is done, which means the late onces should be pretty soon as well (since going between 1tpy and 2tpy is more problematic than going between early / late)

also fixed up the campaign script in the 2tpy a little... not sure how much it helps though.

A few minor changes was also thrown in....

a. removed Ghazawat from everyone except Kwarezm's roster, added Abid Spearmen (basically ole Nubian spearmen with new looks) to Moors / early Egypt roster instead.

b. lower the cost / build time of practice range (since you can only build militia grade archers /xbows there) and ballista maker considerablly, reflecting the usefulness of the units they make there.

c. changed around the faction limitations on some armour upgrades a little.

Default Re: [beta 1.3!] The Historical Roster Revision Mod! (now with early 1tpy mode)

Doing a complete re-install and trying out the 1 TpY version. Will report back if I spot anything dodgy.

Edit: There's definitely something up with the Pope. No more than 6 turns in, and my Papal rating are down to 2. Only interactions with other factions have been swapping princesses with Sicily, and conquering Stettin (occupied).

France, HRE, Sicily and England are all down to 0 Papal favour. Léon and Hungary have 2 like me, and Norway have 3.
    Last edited by PerXX; December 06, 2010 at 01:16 PM.

Diversus's Avatar Civis

Baltic spearmen when upgraded have black coats, Baltic warband also in upgrade have some strange spot on legs