Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13385354555657585960616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1435

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

Running into a problem installing. It gets mostly done then pops up with a dignostic problem saying there isn't enough space on the disk for the TAR_skins. Everything else installs correctly though. The thing is, I should have more then enough space on the disk as the C drive (where I'm installing) has 9.3 GB free. I can't figure out for the life of me why it's giving me this problem... unless the TAR_skins file is over 9 GB.....

EDIT: OK, correction. I had 11.3 GB before starting the install... then I install TAR and it shows like it has 9.3 GB while the install is going on but when I went to install the uninstall patch it showed I had 1.8 GB free...

Is TAR really 10 GB in size!?

EDIT: Not to reply I'll just edit. Want to play the 13 colonies game as Lousiana. Want to make Lousiana a major nation and make it a 4 slot settlement. I'm using the EasyEsf program and pretty sure I did the steps right but it didn't show up in the game. I think this is because I'm editing the wrong files. So the question is, which regions.esf and startpros.esf does the 13 colonies game pull off of? The startpros I used is the one in the /campaigns/13C_Main folder. The regions is the one I'm not sure on, there are several to pick from.. guessing it's either /natives_map or /global_map but not sure which. Anyone know?
    Last edited by Tilarium; November 22, 2012 at 01:09 AM.

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

For your editing q
    You need the startpos file

Quote Originally Posted by agunter999 View Post
    For your editing q
    You need the startpos file
    I know, but to add slots to the settlements you need the regions.esf aswell. I just don't know which one is used because there are several to pick from. I can change the startpos with no problems, I just can not had slots to the settlements.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

For ones who are having problems downloading, try switching off you antivirus till download starts via file hosting

SirHiggins's Avatar Libertus

any idea why not possible to download, the torrent is zero d/l, the filehosting stops about the half of the d/l with download manager too....

Turn off your firewall if you want to dowload it via Filehosting.
    To turn of your firewall go to Control panel/system and security/windows firewall/turn windows fire wall on or off(on the left of your tab)

Hey guys.Can anyone can tell me where i can download Patriot Music Add On v1.1-Render Pack Add On v1.2 and finaly Drum and Fife+Chatter Add on v1.2 for TAR.I can see them in the first page and its from a long time and it says coming soon but i can't find them anywhere.!??And again congrats for this great effort this beautifull mod that u can have the atmosphere,era and even sounds of the "Seven years War" and the "American Revolution"and stuff..

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Quote Originally Posted by Basil the Second View Post
    Hey guys.Can anyone can tell me where i can download Patriot Music Add On v1.1-Render Pack Add On v1.2 and finaly Drum and Fife+Chatter Add on v1.2 for TAR.I can see them in the first page and its from a long time and it says coming soon but i can't find them anywhere.!??And again congrats for this great effort this beautifull mod that u can have the atmosphere,era and even sounds of the "Seven years War" and the "American Revolution"and stuff..
    Thanks a lot for your kind words and compliments.

The Add-Ons you asked for will be available when the final version of TAR is released.

i cannot get your game to work. i installed the patch and did everything that it said to in the announcement. it always stops working when try to start the new campaign. what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by d4lchris View Post
    i cannot get your game to work. i installed the patch and did everything that it said to in the announcement. it always stops working when try to start the new campaign. what should i do?
    Did you also read through THIS and THIS thread and apply the mentioned fixes and suggestions ?

Plse keep us posted and welcome to the TWC and the TAR forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Somerus View Post
    Turn off your firewall if you want to dowload it via Filehosting.
    To turn of your firewall go to Control panel/system and security/windows firewall/turn windows fire wall on or off(on the left of your tab)
    Hello I'm back
    It will not work
    EDIT: Turns out Ive had it off all this time

Hello I'm back
    It will not work
    EDIT: Turns out Ive had it off all this time
    Well in that case unfortunately there is nothing more we can do for you.

The DL link works perfectly for everybody else and we cannot uopload to another Free filehosting site because of the size of the Mod.

Maybe when we release the TAR final version you will have better luck,sorry.

Shame
    I really really want it
    I just love those German units

Shame
    I really really want it

Shame
    I really really want it
    Well you could(and should) keep on trying to DL the file, but i will promise you one thing:When we have a new DL link or a final version ready i will message you. Thats all i can do at this point.

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help
    As I have mentioned before do this:

1. Switch of Antivirus and any Firewall as some of these block filehosting to obtain download.

There is nothing wrong with the download as I have the stats from 46 different countries that have downloaded this mod with no problems, from Afghanistan - Uzbekistan. so unless you are located in Outer Mongolia or some other obscure country that does not have internet access there is nothing more we can do.

I am in england
    and i am waiting

I am in england
    and i am waiting
    So you have tried all the options that we have suggested on this thread?

I am finding it hard to believe that you cannot download the mod as I have the internet connection in Newcastle and even I can download with no problems! What internet provider do you have?

I have TalkTalk
    Don't worry I can't belive it either