Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1136515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1435

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

Quote Originally Posted by toguruk View Post
    When was the last update? And is this still gonna come out of Beta?

Also.. One of the download links keeps going to some site internet vs hollywood.
    with no tor download link....just livid.
    Yes it will be out of Beta but when is another question As soon as possible if we can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by agunter999 View Post
    If they were fine I would have downloaded it. Please all we want is another mirror
    Look at post 1189^^ for ''proof'' that the filehosting link still works(just tried it again)

Uploading for free on another filehoster is impossible due to its sheer size.

You can try the Torent link from the Download OP though,that works also.

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

Links are not working for me either.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toguruk View Post
    Links are not working for me either.
    filehosting and torrent are working fine, i just tried

AlistairButcher's Avatar Laetus

Have tried the download 5 times now and each time it gets to around 500mb downloaded then says it has been completed, so i open the file and it says data is invalid. 5 times. so frustrating! Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by AlistairButcher View Post
    Have tried the download 5 times now and each time it gets to around 500mb downloaded then says it has been completed, so i open the file and it says data is invalid. 5 times. so frustrating! Any ideas?
    That means corrupt download, keep trying mate

AlistairButcher's Avatar Laetus

I've tried about 7 more times and the same result. Clueless

Quote Originally Posted by AlistairButcher View Post
    I've tried about 7 more times and the same result. Clueless
    I just tried and it works perfectly for me
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You will have to keep on trying.Welcome to the TWC and the TAR forums

i have also this problem

Quote Originally Posted by pablonov View Post
    i have also this problem
    I just tried again and it works for me.

The problem of download file corruptions is something that happens and there is nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

So we can only keep saying that you will have to keep on trying.

Welcome to the forums.

agunter999's Avatar Senator

One I can't use torrents
    Two it would solve this if a new link was put up
    Three I can not do it
    Four others can't either

One I can't use torrents
    Two it would solve this if a new link was put up
    Three I can not do it
    Four others can't either
    Five - I repeat all links are working fine!!!!

Six not for me and others
    Severn please I really want your mod so please a new mirror

I cannot down load it either.After i down load it says the file not valid.I cannot do torrent either.

Six not for me and others
    Quote Originally Posted by OSDEA7 View Post
    I cannot down load it either.After i down load it says the file not valid.I cannot do torrent either.
    Just tried again and it still works for me without any issues at all.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Severn please I really want your mod so please a new mirror
    Sorry,not possible due to the size of the file.

If downloading and running the exe. doesn't work and users want to give up after trying numerous times then thats very unfortunate but understandable.

This ''issue'' with the TAR link for some users is not something we do on purpose,but unfortunately it cannot be prevented at this time so our apologies for any of the inconveniences.

Thank you.
    Last edited by MorganH.; November 10, 2012 at 03:34 AM.

Ok everyone just to reiterate to the members that are having problems downloading this mod, the file hosting link is working fine and dandy and there is no problems with this link as I have tried this link several times over the last few days.

Secondly, due o the FBI closing megaupload and all the other free file sharing sites it is becoming impossible to find sites that will host files that are over 1GB in size without having to pay a fee to gain access to a premium user etc...now if anyone wants to share sites where I can upload FREE of charge please share and I will gladly use other sites so that you can all download.

Thirdly, if this is not possible then someone can donate money to the mod so that I can upload to a premium site

I await of everyone's positive responses

Thanks

Toontitalwar

Ok everyone just to reiterate to the members that are having problems downloading this mod, the file hosting link is working fine and dandy and there is no problems with this link as I have tried this link several times over the last few days.

Secondly, due o the FBI closing megaupload and all the other free file sharing sites it is becoming impossible to find sites that will host files that are over 1GB in size without having to pay a fee to gain access to a premium user etc...now if anyone wants to share sites where I can upload FREE of charge please share and I will gladly use other sites so that you can all download.

Thirdly, if this is not possible then someone can donate money to the mod so that I can upload to a premium site

I await of everyone's positive responses

Thanks

Toontitalwar

I will give it a rest then give it another go

I will give it a rest then give it another go
    Ok,thats great.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Yeh i tried 5 times already and its saying the samething

Ok for all having problems I am uploading to filedropper, will hopefully have link ready in the morning for all of you having problems with current download links