Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1035505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1435

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

I've downloaded it from filehosting for the 4th time now and it keeps giving me the 'invalid data' error. I know the torrent downloads fine but I'm an utter noob when it comes to running those things (I know it needs a program like daemon lite but my computer 'refuses' to let me use it)

I really like the mod from what I've seen, but the distribution is kinded of neglected, 3 of the 4 links don't work and the 4th is a torrent which requires 3rd party software to run. I'm not mad at u guys and not trying to offend but the distribution could use an update.
    Of course I am aware that all this is voluntary and that you are not paid for it and that most sites probably do require payment for a decent service, but these the 3 standard links you currently have are not functioning and thus as good as no links at all

EDIT: ok, a hunch suggested me to leave all internet windows open while downloading, and for some reason that worked, I now have it installed, and got to the point where it only crashes when launching a campaign, I'll work that one out with the stickies tomorrow. I'm still firm about the site thought, it s*cks hairy balls
    Last edited by ╬Ritterbruder╬; August 30, 2012 at 04:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    Well maybe if there was a thread instructing people on how to mod there would be more modders.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

Ok,keep us posted!

a less dicky kind of post now: it works, and I actually must admit that the variation of units and campaign build up made it worth the effort
    Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    Well maybe if there was a thread instructing people on how to mod there would be more modders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterbruder44 View Post
    a less dicky kind of post now: it works, and I actually must admit that the variation of units and campaign build up made it worth the effort
    Great again to learn that you finally got it running.

Enjoy the Mod

megells's Avatar Civis

The non-torrent links don't work and I'm not going to use a torrent link... anyone wanna help me out here?

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by megells View Post
    The non-torrent links don't work and I'm not going to use a torrent link... anyone wanna help me out here?
    There seems to be a permissions issue with the non torrent mirror link:

"An Error Occurred
    Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10852] You do not have permission to download this file"

The filehosting link works like a charm as long as you enter a Valid Email adress.

megells's Avatar Civis

I've tried it scores of times, I get the e-mail and click on the link, but then it immediately redirects me to the page where you upload a file and never starts the download. That website has never liked me, as this has literally always happened.

I've tried it scores of times, I get the e-mail and click on the link, but then it immediately redirects me to the page where you upload a file and never starts the download. That website has never liked me, as this has literally always happened.
    Sorry to hear that.

I just tried and after step 1
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    i gently press download and the exe. that needs to be run appears, with the ''only upload'' box on the background
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I am afraid i cannot help you any further other then by saying that you should try it again,very slowly.

Keep us posted.

Aragorn1963's Avatar Biarchus

I've been away for a year or so (from this mod at least). Is this a new version? And will it run with DM 8?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn1963 View Post
    I've been away for a year or so (from this mod at least). Is this a new version? And will it run with DM 8?
    No updates' and yes you can run with darthmod as my mod is mod foldered

Application Load Error 5:00000065434.i dont know how to fix this.i play on steam.while im able to choose either US or CA but i cant launch the game well.i tried to start the game from steam after getting the above message,finding that im can play battles but cant play campaign.how can i fix it?tx a lot

Quote Originally Posted by dellealpi View Post
    Application Load Error 5:00000065434.i dont know how to fix this.i play on steam.while im able to choose either US or CA but i cant launch the game well.i tried to start the game from steam after getting the above message,finding that im can play battles but cant play campaign.how can i fix it?tx a lot
    Hello Dellealpi,firstly welcome to the TWC and the TAR forums.

Make sure you have TAR installed into a legal and clean(no other Mods) and fully updated(through Steam) ETW game.

Then when you want to play TAR you need to use the TAR icon on your desktop and use the TAR launcher.

When you still suffer from CTDs and/or other issues,first read through THIS and THIS thread and apply the described fixes and suggestions.

Keep us posted.

So, basically, this is a unit pack? So, it re-textures a bunch of units to make em more realistic? Well, I'm good with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyboy1103 View Post
    So, basically, this is a unit pack? So, it re-textures a bunch of units to make em more realistic? Well, I'm good with that!
    Well its a lot more then that,look HERE

Enjoy the Mod

Hello,

i really would like to dowload your mod, but it's impossible.

The link in TW is dead and i dowload it 6 times in fileshost, each time ive got a bad file (file invalid when i try to install).

Can you put it on another site please?

sorry for my bad english.

agunter999's Avatar Senator

i agree we need a new mirror
    please
    Your english is great by the way

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mars394 View Post
    Hello,

i really would like to dowload your mod, but it's impossible.

The link in TW is dead and i dowload it 6 times in fileshost, each time ive got a bad file (file invalid when i try to install).

Can you put it on another site please?

sorry for my bad english.
    Quote Originally Posted by agunter999 View Post
    i agree we need a new mirror
    please
    Your english is great by the way
    All links are working fine, there is no need to place on any other download sites

When was the last update? And is this still gonna come out of Beta?

Also.. One of the download links keeps going to some site internet vs hollywood.
    with no tor download link....just livid.

agunter999's Avatar Senator

If they were fine I would have downloaded it. Please all we want is another mirror