Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22476263646566676869707172
Results 1,421 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: >>DOWNLOAD<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: BETA 2! (NEW 2018 UPDATE v2!!!)

Sorry about the misfire on the first 2018 update (hence version 2) but it's been nearly ten years since I last looked at the launcher coding. So yeah, a long time since.... yeah...

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; December 17, 2018 at 03:30 PM.

batty1234's Avatar Civis

Default Re: >>DOWNLOAD<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: BETA 2! (NEW 2018 UPDATE v2!!!)

Thank you for releasing this update! This was always one of my favorite mods. I am glad that some of the more problematic bugs were addressed in v2. I hope you continue to support so it can get out of beta. I will try it out and report back shortly.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
    Sorry about the misfire on the first 2018 update (hence version 2) but it's been nearly ten years since I last looked at the launcher coding. So yeah, a long time since.... yeah...

hip63 :p
    Hmm... Maybe you need to fix another issue I discover a couple of years ago and that has to do with an extra recruitment slot for Prussia, shown in these pictures, which I checked that in ETF, TAR, and in vanilla so it needs to be fixed.

There is also a vanilla bug for the starting armies in the Road to Independence (3rd chapter) campaign and what I'm talking about is the stats for the 1st Dragoons unit that has Defence 6 when it's recruited it has Defence 7.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The player can never merge these two units since the defence stats are not the same, should it be needed to do so.

I've also discovered other things in ETW, but I can wait to elaborate that later.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Thank you for the new version!

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Hmm... Maybe you need to fix another issue I discover a couple of years ago.......

Just to let everyone know that I'm not really diving back deeply into total war modding. A lot has changes in the last 10 years. I've gotten married, switch jobs, started a band (my wife is a member too, she's actually quite talented!) I have a recording studio in my home and even recorded albums for other bands. So all that keeps me pretty busy. Hell, I haven't even hardly played Total War games in years,. I just recently got the itch to play again and I happened to notice what a train wreak the TAR Launcher was and I decided to rub a little love on the old girl because quite frankly, I'm the only one who can. Sometimes the father is the only one who can understand the child, lol. The software I used to build the launcher isn't even freely available anymore. I still had my old copy of lying around and I found the hard drive with the launcher source files, all luck I assure you.

So anywho, I'm not about to start diving into pack files and databases, sorry.

However that being said, if any one is willing to dive into those pack files and fix some things, I'll be happy to put them into a future update package.

Til then, Cheers! and Merry Christmas!

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; December 16, 2018 at 12:55 PM.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Delete
    Last edited by airborne guy; December 25, 2018 at 08:36 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: >>DOWNLOAD<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: BETA 2! (NEW 2019 UPDATE!!!)

The American Revolution Mod v2.0 2019 Update
    THIS IS A REQUIRED PATCH!

Click Here to Download the TAR 2019 Update

(24.24mb)

2019 Update Corrections:
    Play Buttons Fixed
    Application Load Error Fixed
    (This error only occurs when Empire and Steam are installed to different drives)

2018 Update v2 Corrections also included:
    Grenades Option Fixed
    Artillery Fast Reload Option fixed (was causing TAR missing files error)
    Enlarged Deployment Zones Enabled Option Fixed
    Fonts Size Option Fixed
    Unit Pack Compatibility updated to latest version as of December 2018
    Markers Option Fixed
    TAR Units Availability Option Fixed
    Forgotten Settings Issue Fixed
    Warpath Restrictions Removed
    Uninstaller Fixed
    Liberty Video Links Updated

Installation Instructions (Updated Jan 2019):

1. - Uninstall any old versions of TAR that you may have installed.
    2. - Insure that vanilla is working, verify ETW Files as needed
    3. - Install TAR 2.0 Public Beta 2 (but don't start the TAR Launcher yet!)
    4. - Install the TAR 2.0 2019 Update
    5. - Use The American Revolution Mod icon on your desktop to Configure and Play!

(Please Note: the TAR Launcher needs to stay open while playing the mod!)

Enjoy!

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; January 03, 2019 at 07:51 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: >>DOWNLOAD<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: BETA 2! (NEW 2019 UPDATE!!!)

The American Revolution Mod 2.0
    Optional Add-Ons Packs Now Available!
    Click here to see all TAR related Add-Ons
    Hosted by Moddb.com

Default Re: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

Hi Hip63 buddy hi guys.! Hip63 i am happy for all that you did all of those 10 years good for you bro.! Now i always loved your mod and playied back then with problems to be honest i had a lot of CTD so it made the mod unplayable.! I now that i saw that you upload the 2019 update and the 3 Adons i decided to give it a try. I love the mod even more now the feeling of the 13 collonies France/Great Britain/Indians and stuff the war of Independence and more are greatly show in the mod very nice and save the old and baddly made vanilla game. Now i have some problems again.!! I downloaded all of the files the 2019 update/music/fif and the graphics updates and to be sure i downloaded again the core TAR 2.0 file. I did what you tell for installing correct the files with the correct order. So now the TAR laucncher works great and i can see all of the new stuff but my exact problem is that i play a 13 Colonies campaing as the 13C and ok it gave me 1 or 2 CTD in the battles but the magor problem for me is that out of the sudden when i puss the turn button to end my turn and the AI do their other nations turns it stops/stuck in the first nation Great Britain flag and does not move from there.! I have not let it for a lot of time maybe it would continue but i have the feeling that would not continue from that place that turn again for the GB. I can load the game or quit and try load the same save but again it stuck there after some 13 turns i playied. Thats my luck to always have problems with mods that i love.! I diactivate to not show the AI/nations moves but it stuck there again and i can't continue my game.! So if you could have the time to take a look or anyone of you guys with the same problem and i hope there is a solution or a workaround i would be very happy to play my favorite mod for ETW again...! Thanks in advance hip63 and guys and Happy New Year with good health all.!!

Btw Sorry for my bad English i tried my best.!

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

Quote Originally Posted by Basil the Second View Post
    Hi Hip63 buddy hi guys.! Hip63 i am happy for all that you did all of those 10 years good for you bro.! Now i always loved your mod and playied back then with problems to be honest i had a lot of CTD so it made the mod unplayable.! I now that i saw that you upload the 2019 update and the 3 Adons i decided to give it a try. I love the mod even more now the feeling of the 13 collonies France/Great Britain/Indians and stuff the war of Independence and more are greatly show in the mod very nice and save the old and baddly made vanilla game. Now i have some problems again.!! I downloaded all of the files the 2019 update/music/fif and the graphics updates and to be sure i downloaded again the core TAR 2.0 file. I did what you tell for installing correct the files with the correct order. So now the TAR laucncher works great and i can see all of the new stuff but my exact problem is that i play a 13 Colonies campaing as the 13C and ok it gave me 1 or 2 CTD in the battles but the magor problem for me is that out of the sudden when i puss the turn button to end my turn and the AI do their other nations turns it stops/stuck in the first nation Great Britain flag and does not move from there.! I have not let it for a lot of time maybe it would continue but i have the feeling that would not continue from that place that turn again for the GB. I can load the game or quit and try load the same save but again it stuck there after some 13 turns i playied. Thats my luck to always have problems with mods that i love.! I diactivate to not show the AI/nations moves but it stuck there again and i can't continue my game.! So if you could have the time to take a look or anyone of you guys with the same problem and i hope there is a solution or a workaround i would be very happy to play my favorite mod for ETW again...! Thanks in advance hip63 and guys and Happy New Year with good health all.!!

Btw Sorry for my bad English i tried my best.!
    Basil, we are working on an new version which will include a new 13 Colonies campaign. So sit tight my friend, it will be a while (much testing to do) but relief is coming.

hip63

Buddy hip63 thanks for the quick response. Ok i will wait for the new 13 Colonies campaign again i love your mod imo the best for ETW so i definenetly will wait and thanks for having the time to spare for the mod with all that you have in your life..! Btw i started an America Revolution campaign.! I am having a good time with the British. Are you gonna make a new Revolutionary campaign and change things too that C so it worth it wait for this too for the new things to arive to this Campaign too and start for the begining for this C. Again thanks for all of your work and thats the way the ETW must play...!?

Hi
    I have downloaded TAR 2 and the update 2019 and I have put the user script in the good folder.
    I havn't got a launcher on my desktop and the launcher in the data folder is just to go on the TW Center.
    When I launch the game with mod manager or with user script ETW is vanilla, I can't see the mod...
    Am I missed something ?

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Historia80 View Post
    Hi
    I have downloaded TAR 2 and the update 2019 and I have put the user script in the good folder.
    I havn't got a launcher on my desktop and the launcher in the data folder is just to go on the TW Center.
    When I launch the game with mod manager or with user script ETW is vanilla, I can't see the mod...
    Am I missed something ?
    do you have the TAR.exe in the empire total war folder?

If not, then TAR is not properly installed

hip63

Please in God's name, how do I get normal FoW back in the 1783 campaign? I either have the entire map revealed, or I remove "scripting.game_interface:show_shroud(false)" or change it to "scripting.game_interface:show_shroud(true)" but then the FoW is messed up, and I cannot access parts of my faction's provinces.

The economy seems to be insane too, I get crazy incomes, makes the game trivial.

Crazy incomes probably for AI purposes. Do you know if this mod overwrites any vanilla files?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"