Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19445960616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1435

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

Quote Originally Posted by django333 View Post
    Does anyone have a working download? I'll be so sad if this mod is dead, it's pretty much the only reason I play Empire.
    I've tried to contact MorganH via PM about having a working download link, but I haven't heard from him in almost 3 months now. So I assume the mod is abandoned after all it was released 2010. Of course I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Although, I do have all necessary setup files intact and I can provide a working mirror, but without explicit permission from the TAR team I won't upload the TAR 2.0 mod onto any site.
    Last edited by Leonardo; May 28, 2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Grammar!
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

So this is dead

I was soooooooooooo excited....

Quote Originally Posted by markinsand View Post
    So this is dead

I was soooooooooooo excited....
    You just cant hide it?

I also have a copy kicking around on one of my NAS drives - but would like permission to re-upload it
    Last edited by Infiernus; June 12, 2014 at 03:54 AM.
    If a post I make helps you or makes you laugh, don't forget to +rep me.

My torrent link is still up and alive - see the link in the signature. Good folks of TWCenter are still seeding it and so will I resume seeding. Too bad Final 2.0 never came out, but oh well. Good luck!

I don't see it F@32. I'm a noob to all this.

1. Click on ------------> TAR 2 Beta v2.0 Torrent <----------- and download the rar archive.
    2. Unpack it and you will have a .torrent file.
    3. Download and install http://www.utorrent.com/ application.
    4. Then double click on the .torrent file you extracted in step 2
    5. Wait to download the mod. Extract, patch and you are ready to play.

Is it music drum and fife submod available to this mod ??

Quote Originally Posted by markinsand View Post
    So this is dead
    I think so and I tried to get in touch with MorganH a least to get permission to upload it on a different site, but on a reliable one.

I sent a PM in early March and now is it early July, so sadly I think the mod is abandoned and have been for quite some time.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by F@32 View Post
    1. Click on ------------> TAR 2 Beta v2.0 Torrent <----------- and download the rar archive.
    2. Unpack it and you will have a .torrent file.
    3. Download and install http://www.utorrent.com/ application.
    4. Then double click on the .torrent file you extracted in step 2
    5. Wait to download the mod. Extract, patch and you are ready to play.
    I added that torrent months ago and haven't even been able to download 1 byte

Icon8 Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA!

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
    Alternate TAR 2.0 Download Links available at Moddl.com:
    http://moddl.com/forums/index.php?/f...evolution-tar/

TAR Patriot Music Add-On v1.1: (316.82mb) (UPDATED!)
    COMING SOON!

TAR Render Pack Add-On v1.2: (349.32mb) (UPDATED!)
    COMING SOON!

TAR Drum and Fife + Chatter Add-On v1.2: (303.7mb) (UPDATED!)
    COMING SOON!
    Special Note: the TAR DFM Add-On not recommended for lower end sound cards!
    NONE of the download links work, im Pisssed
    Last edited by Gigantus; July 27, 2014 at 08:36 AM. Reason: way out off line

Quote Originally Posted by J3llyf1sh View Post
    I added that torrent months ago and haven't even been able to download 1 byte
    Try this.

Seems like this is dead because the launcher isn't working for me at all.

Tiro

I installed this mod, but when i start the campaign or any of the launcher, I give crash.
    So, there is another mod about the American Revolution if this mod is dead?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Sorry to hear that, Alex Khan. Sadly, I don't know of any other mod about the American Revolution which is similar to this one. In case you haven't already found them, there are mods allowing you to play as the US in the Grand Campaign which you might want to consider (I have tried all of them and recommend all of them):-

husserlTW's Sturm und Drang 2 (from the StartPos Mods part of the Hosted Mods forum) offers improved AI, plenty of special US units which you can recruit (more US units are unlocked as you acquire more US regions), a mission for the US at the start, an improved technology tree and other nice features. The only downsides, as I see it, are that the US can recruit very few units in some parts of the world (especially Europe) and this mod doesn't add specific Revolutionary War units (to be fair, none of these mods allow the US to recruit specific Revolutionary War regiments). Alternatively, husserlTW's Empire Total Factions 2 (also available from the StartPos Mods section) allows you to play as the US with better AI, without adding extra units; you could get a good selection of extra units with the Additional Units Mod (from the 'Units Packs and Stats' part of the Mods Forum) or md1453's US units mod or my Early American Revolution mini-mods (there's a link in my signature).

Shokh's USA start 1700 mod allows players to start in 1700 with all of the regions which the Thirteen Colonies normally has (most 'play US' mods give the US just one or two regions at the start). The Confederate States of America will emerge in some regions if there is unrest for three turns. This means that you can play the Revolutionary War and go on to play the Civil War with just one mod. This mod doesn't add units but you could use mod packs to do that (see above). For better AI, you could use Bran's Empire Campaign AI for a seriously challenging campaign. The only downside is that, if you play as the United States of America and if you have the DLC which allows the US to recruit extra units, you cannot recruit them with this mod. (I think this is because, to make the Confederate States of America feature work, Shokh edited the 'United States' faction so that they are the Confederate States of America and edited the 'Thirteen Colonies' so that they are the United States of America, which is the faction that you play.) Of course, if you don't have the DLC, that won't matter. You could add extra units with additional mods (as above).

If you would like more of a 'vanilla' experience, Scourge012's USA Unlocked: A Lite Mod does this well; you can add unit packs, mods for AI etc, as above. My Early American Revolution startpos files were developed from Scourge012's mod. My collection adds a choice of starting positions and features (e.g. 'no forts') and fixes a few small bugs. A 'work in progress' version of v1.05 of Early American Revolution is available (there's a link in my signature). If the 'work in progress' label makes anyone worry that the game would crash, I've played a test campaign using the 'work in progress' files until the 1730s without any problems (since then, I'm focusing on my Ireland AAR for a while). You can add extra units and improved AI, as above.
    Last edited by Alwyn; October 26, 2014 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Khan View Post
    I installed this mod, but when i start the campaign or any of the launcher, I give crash.
    So, there is another mod about the American Revolution if this mod is dead?
    Do you use DME? If so then you must restore vanilla via the DME - Vanilla Ready settings in the DME launcher before launching TAR.

I think this mod is dead and no I don't know any other American Revolution mod.

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA!

Hi, wanted to play the mod again. I have reinstalled the game twice and followed the instructions on loading as well. Still crashing to desk top when I start a campaign. Can you assist?

JonathanMSTYoung's Avatar Laetus

Icon4 Save TAR mod

I'm looking for a downloadable copy of TAR mod 2 Beta 2 all current download links seem to fail

Also I'm would like to start were this team left of and get this mod to version 2 STABLE If this is accomplished I will Host a Server to keep this mod downloadable through 2017...

JonathanMSTYoung's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Save TAR mod

Default Re: Save TAR mod

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanMSTYoung View Post
    I'm looking for a downloadable copy of TAR mod 2 Beta 2 all current download links seem to fail
    I sent MorganH a PM to about this months ago and never got a PM back, so I uploaded it here since it seems to be abandoned by the TAR team.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

I own a working copy of TAR, Email me at gaia201242@gmail.com if you wish to download it (I am giving this since I don't know if they are dead yet.)