Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 204560616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1433

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA!

Quote Originally Posted by jsutton15 View Post
    Hi, wanted to play the mod again. I have reinstalled the game twice and followed the instructions on loading as well. Still crashing to desk top when I start a campaign. Can you assist?
    Download Links:
    1. Mediafire
    TAR v2.0 Beta Setup
    Hotfix
    2. Torrent
    Download, unzip and open .torrent file with your bt client

I had it running fine recently on a clean ETW install on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Make sure to:
    • Verify integrity of the local content via Steam
    • Your account is ADMIN. Note: even if you set the launcher through properties to "Run as Admin", it will CRASH. This is a known bug in TAR and DME launchers that require your account to be with admin rights
    • Make sure you have .NET up to date through Windows Update
    • If the above doesn't work try this tutorial This can fix your TAR crashes

Good luck. I will resurrect the torrent yet again and will seed starting tomorrow. Will post the torrent link.
    Last edited by F@32; November 18, 2014 at 07:58 PM. Reason: added download links

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

Hi guys :-) I downloaded the TAR mod as a torrent and it downloaded fine.I installed the mod and everything installed fine as well.Although when I start up the game and select my faction it crashes to my desktop.It crashes right when I select my faction and it is about to load.I see the loading screen but it doesn't load and after a few seconds it crashes.I tried so many times.I even uninstalled Steam then reinstalled it.I don't know what to do.Can anyone help me?
    Last edited by irishron; December 04, 2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Removed font size and bold

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

I have a question to the creator of this modification. Does this modification is countermarch? If so, I ask for the same file that is responsible for countermarch? I play darthmod and would like to have a more realistic battle.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoi View Post
    Hi guys :-) I downloaded the TAR mod as a torrent and it downloaded fine.I installed the mod and everything installed fine as well.Although when I start up the game and select my faction it crashes to my desktop.It crashes right when I select my faction and it is about to load.I see the loading screen but it doesn't load and after a few seconds it crashes.I tried so many times.I even uninstalled Steam then reinstalled it.I don't know what to do.Can anyone help me?
    Did you launch Steam Client before launching the TAR launcher?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper1234 View Post
    I have a question to the creator of this modification. Does this modification is countermarch? If so, I ask for the same file that is responsible for countermarch? I play darthmod and would like to have a more realistic battle.
    I'm afraid that your question was posted 2-3 years too late and the TAR team hasn't been around for ages, so that means the TAR mod has been abandoned.

I even tried to contact one member of the team, because people was still asking for a working download link. But no I haven't heard anything so I guess that this mod is dead. However, I uploaded it here in case people still want to play it.

Im having a 2 part issue
    one when i try to launch the game from launcher i get a Application Load Error 5:0000065434'

Ive completly reinstalled a fresh copy of ETW and and used the TARfilechecker clear thingy

second while using the TARfilechecker its removing my ETW and TAR exe.s into the backup folder making the game unlaunchable

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by chestergloaf View Post
    Im having a 2 part issue
    one when i try to launch the game from launcher i get a Application Load Error 5:0000065434'

Ive completly reinstalled a fresh copy of ETW and and used the TARfilechecker clear thingy

second while using the TARfilechecker its removing my ETW and TAR exe.s into the backup folder making the game unlaunchable
    Did you install the TAR 2.0 hotfix?

Hi friends you can tell me if this mode you can play custom battles, or campaigns only.

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

I think it was better when all units were available as a stand-alone add-on to vanilla as you don't have to worry about crashes since it would all be down to recruitment that is all.
    Last edited by jackwei; June 09, 2015 at 08:38 PM.

I downloaded it today and I must say the units are excellent, very enjoyable
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

so where is the torrent link. it says at the bottom of the post but its nowhere to be found

Artifex

If you want to download the TAR 2.0 mod, but can't do it via torrent then grab it here.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePatton View Post
    so where is the torrent link. it says at the bottom of the post but its nowhere to be found
    Here you go. Download, unzip and open with your torrent client of choice.

TAR_v2.zip

Artifex

Is it just me or has anyone else got the same application 5:0000065434 error when launching TAR when ETW is installed outside of the Steam folder, which I did yesterday and I can play vanilla but not the TAR mod.

This is my favorite period of history - I just don't like the outcome of it. Does this mod add new provinces or any new continents?

I need some help. I installed the TAR mod then installed the hotfix like you said. It went fine until I bought a dlc in the store where it started to say TAR mod is fixing some files and stuff. How do I fix this? Plus, I edited some files like the TAR_CORE.pack and some patch_pack files just to get unlimited units. It did not crash because of that but it crashed when I bougt that DLC. Also, when I start ETW without TAR, it works fine but when I go to custom battles it's like there are units that I can use but I cannot recruit units anymore. Please hep. Thanks.

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Ghip View Post
    I need some help. I installed the TAR mod then installed the hotfix like you said. It went fine until I bought a dlc in the store where it started to say TAR mod is fixing some files and stuff. How do I fix this? Plus, I edited some files like the TAR_CORE.pack and some patch_pack files just to get unlimited units. It did not crash because of that but it crashed when I bougt that DLC. Also, when I start ETW without TAR, it works fine but when I go to custom battles it's like there are units that I can use but I cannot recruit units anymore. Please hep. Thanks.
    A word of advice, do not edit any file(s) in TAR it's a compilation mod. Just reinstall TAR and see if that helps.

Both the non-torrent links are not working. My university has a torrent block so I can't choose the torrent, is there anyway I can get this great looking mod?

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Freighttrain4 View Post
    Both the non-torrent links are not working. My university has a torrent block so I can't choose the torrent, is there anyway I can get this great looking mod?
    Here you go.

JonathanMSTYoung's Avatar Laetus

Torrent should be back up and working. I have relaunched a couple peers on the torrent download.

Magnet link