Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2146616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1435

Thread: !!DOWNLOAD!! The American Revolution Mod v2.0 (NEW 2019 UPDATE + New Add-Ons)

JonathanMSTYoung's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

The only active torrent for this mod contains TAR 2 beta 1.
    So a new Torrent containing TAR 2 beta 2 + TAR beta 2 uninstall hotfix + Large Address Aware.exe has been launched.

links:
    Kickass Torrents

Magnet

Torrent

Default Re: >>>DOWNLOAD<<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: OPEN PUBLIC BETA 2! (UPDATED!)

This might be explained in another thread somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Anyway I just want to ask what was the history of this mod, and what happened to the developers?

Adding a seeder to your torrent, plus will add mine and regular download links.

Re history: I think lives caught up with people and they moved on.

Here you go (v2 BETAS):
    Torrent TAR_v2.zip
    Dropbox link (give it 30min to upload): Dropbox Folder
    Last edited by F@32; May 12, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Reznikov View Post
    This might be explained in another thread somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Anyway I just want to ask what was the history of this mod, and what happened to the developers?
    The TAR mod is dead, abandoned mod, since the mod team doesn't exist anymore, all team members gone.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

thank you for uploading it, i lost my copy and desperatly want to reaquire, thank you
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

Are the links broken? Plz fix? I downloaded this mod before, but can't now..

Quote Originally Posted by J-Man11 View Post
    Are the links broken? Plz fix? I downloaded this mod before, but can't now..
    Click on the TAR image in my signature.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

hello guys, is by any means this mod compatible with darthmod? thanks in advance

delmat's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by davesan View Post
    hello guys, is by any means this mod compatible with darthmod? thanks in advance
    no I don't think so..such major mods are almost never compatible with anything other than themselves because of the so many changes..only graphical mods or some unit packs can be implemented with them

The download is down.....

Quote Originally Posted by davesan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by delmat View Post
    no I don't think so..such major mods are almost never compatible with anything other than themselves because of the so many changes..only graphical mods or some unit packs can be implemented with them
    I think DarthMod is compatible with TAR.

If you change the DME Ready settings in the DME launcher to Vanilla Ready, by launching the DME launcher then make the changes and close it, every time you want to play TAR. I know that works for ETF.

Quote Originally Posted by marlon1616 View Post
    The download is down.....
    What site are you talking about?

If you mean TAL then I don't think so, but if it's TAL then let me know and I'll try to fix it if I can.

what is large address aware?

Oes's Avatar Laetus

Thanks F@32 for upload.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Comes to about launcher settings causing CTD, re-reads first psot, feel stupid.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

It would cool if some other mods, used the mini-map from this one.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

obsolete post, move along, nothing to see here
    Last edited by hip63; December 15, 2018 at 10:13 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Default Re: >>DOWNLOAD<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: BETA 2! (NEW 2018 UPDATE!!!)

Toon, consider this a Xmas present, old friend!

Default Re: >>DOWNLOAD<< The American Revolution Mod v2.0: BETA 2! (NEW 2018 UPDATE!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
    Toon, consider this a Xmas present, old friend!
    Sadly, he did this.

Also, it's okay with you if I provide another mirror, should anything happen to the new link you provided.

Patrician Artifex

*NEW* TAR 2.0 BETA 2 DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    YOU MUST UNINSTALL ANY OLD VERSIONS FIRST!

TAR 2.0 PUBLIC BETA 2 MAIN INSTALLER: (1.79gb)
    Click Here to Download TAR v2.0 Beta Installer

TAR v2.0 2018 UPDATE v2 - REQUIRED! (20.1mb)
    Click Here to Download the 2018 Update v2

The American Revolution Mod Launcher Issues Corrected:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Grenades Option fixedArtillery Fast Reload Option fixed (was causing TAR missing files error)
    Enlarged Deployment Zones Enabled Option Fxed
    Fonts Size option fixed
    Unit Pack Compatibility updated to latest version as of December 2018
    Markers Option Fixed
    TAR Units Availability Option Fixed
    Forgotten Settings Issue Fixed
    Warpath Restrictions Removed
    Uninstaller Fixed
    Liberty Video Links Updated

IT IS RECOMMENDED THE YOU CLOSE STEAM BEFORE INSTALLING TO INSURE A CLEAN INSTALLATION OF THE MOD!

Installation Instructions (Updated Dec 2018):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1. - Uninstall any old versions of TAR that you may have installed.
    2. - Insure that vanilla is working, verify ETW Files as needed
    3. - Install TAR 2.0 Beta 2 (but don't start the Launcher yet!)
    4. - Install the TAR 2.0 Beta 2018 Update v2
    5. - Use The American Revolution Mod icon on your desktop to Configure and Play!
    (Please Note: The TAR Launcher needs to stay open while playing the mod!)