View Poll Results: Number of Turns for Posting Campaign Map.

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every 5 Turns.

6 35.29%
  • Every 7 Turns.

4 23.53%
  • Every 10 Turns.

6 35.29%
  • Don't Post Campaign Map at All.

1 5.88%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: THERA "The Rising Torment" HS (Sycorax Teutonic and Romuli player needed)

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: THERA "The Rising Torment" HS (Sycorax Teutonic and Romuli player needed)

i just came home and saw that crap message from soulfly that i "favour" my friends (swarbs).yeah i could consider swarbs a friend in this forum but i never favoured him.i dont even remembered who soulfly played.and i dont know if i was the one who changed him

Default Re: THERA "The Rising Torment" HS (Sycorax Teutonic and Romuli player needed)

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    cut the .i remove inactive players.i removed TO myself today.I dont know who you were and i dont care.if you didnt see that you were removed it looks to me you didnt care about the hotseat and we did you a favour.i wont tolerate such messages saying i favour friends in twc.I favour noone.
    i was never contacted by the player before me,i normaly check the threads alot(had them saved to favs) but my pc is in bits,would have made sense a admin pming me.swarbs seems to get all the time in the world in all campains,yet my self and others get kicked straight away,if i was known for going awol in other campains then fair enough,i normaly do turns quick
    Last edited by {CA}Soulfly; February 15, 2011 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    ill sub him and change gealic to ai.we need to find more players for this
    thats who i was

Timur_the_Lame's Avatar Praepositus

Sub?

Quote Originally Posted by {CA}Soulfly View Post
    thats who i was
    Would you like to continue playing then Soulfly?
    We should forget all this nonsense and do whatever we can to move this HS along.

Turn Wotan AI. If this doesn't speed up, I'm going to have to drop out of this one.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

ill do it in the morning.sorry people for the delay.i forgot about this

Its ok goro, I understand you a busy man . Dont we have 2 admins in this though?

goro's Avatar Tribunus

yeah chuck norris is admin here too.i havent checked him though.take a look at his profile if he is inactive.he lives in alaska.

Yeah well he should be doing some of the subbing too thats all. help you out

goro's Avatar Tribunus

no problem.im pissed of about this one because i like it but many people dont give a .one turn and i have turned almost half people ai.ridiculous

yeah i kno. we just gotta get it rolling with or without people.

I hope we get some new/dedicated players soon

Dude use the other thread.

maybe we should advertise on the main Thera page, because I haven't played a turn here since January