Thread: 2.4 Is not Available

Default 2.4 Is not Available

I am going through the link for it, but the website says it is not available. Is there another spot...I am at a stand still atm...

Thanks.

tjroark83's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: 2.4 Is not Available

I just tried and it seems to work for me. You should look under the sticky for "CURRENT RELEASE". To save you that click, I did it for you ;-)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=325845

Let me know if you still have issues.

***EDIT: You want to click the download in the first post of the thread I linked.
    "Les gens qui savant peu parlent beaucoup, et les gens qui savant beaucoup parlent peu"

"Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem"

It is the website, not the link. It will not let me download it...basically they want money from me. First it said wait 112min until your next download...now it says I have to pay for it (it is just a bad host site, period). I have restarted my comp and cleared my internet temp files etc. It has been a few more hrs now and I am going to try again etc. We will see...

I will prob have to wait 24hrs or something...never seen a site that bad before.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Colleptic; November 14, 2010 at 06:32 PM.

ROLF...horrid site. They are letting me download finally, but have cut my bits down to about 150-200kb...!!! Gona be like a 1hr download. (note to self: never use or recommend them).

Hehe, oh well, close to trying it out.

tjroark83's Avatar Libertus

Yea, that site isn't the greatest. It's been there as long as I can remember, maybe moving it will be an option at some point.
    "Les gens qui savant peu parlent beaucoup, et les gens qui savant beaucoup parlent peu"

"Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem"