Thread: Revolution Order of War | Important Information You Need to Know

Default Revolution Order of War | Important Information You Need to Know

Well ladies and gentlemen, there are some things you NEED to know if you have installed the mod:

-Turn off Volumetric Effects so the flags don't have big black squares.

-This is only a very early beta. The campaign map still needs changing, and many other thinks are partially done. Please forgive me, but you guys would have had to wait longer.

-There are one or two CTD's, very minor and don't occur often. If I hear people complaining about them, I will snap their necks

Cheers, MB
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Default Re: Revolution Order of War | Important Information You Need to Know

-On the campaign map, when you start, click somewhere on the mini map, because when you start the campaign will be all black.

-Seriously make sure you have NO other mods installed or anything in your user.script before you install! Use Mitch's Data Checker found here to help you
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'