Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Husserl who made the self installer for us is uploading it, it may take a few days...

Can people be kind to forgive me if I've posted this question in the wrong section.

First of all I'm a huge fan of the film Zulu and Zulu dawn and I noticed the Mod on youtube the trailer for it, with the game Napoleon Total War,

I wondered if I buy the game is the mod an official mod to the game or is it a fan made mod?,

how best to go about adding this mod to my game files when my game arrives from Amazon .

I noticed people mentioning 10 other maps are these maps for skirmishes or more story roles maps based on history,

thanks again people,
    thanks for the information in advance,
    IRG ...

Quote Originally Posted by Irishfrontguard View Post
    Can people be kind to forgive me if I've posted this question in the wrong section.

First of all I'm a huge fan of the film Zulu and Zulu dawn and I noticed the Mod on youtube the trailer for it, with the game Napoleon Total War,

I wondered if I buy the game is the mod an official mod to the game or is it a fan made mod?,

how best to go about adding this mod to my game files when my game arrives from Amazon .

I noticed people mentioning 10 other maps are these maps for skirmishes or more story roles maps based on history,

thanks again people,
    thanks for the information in advance,
    IRG ...

yes, you have to own Napoleon total war. Then you have to install the mod (fan made) + the ten maps.

Brilliant thanks. The Zulu mod and the 10 maps are on the first page for download?, do you just copy and paste them into your map folder in the game folders, and does the mod just install itself?...

Quote Originally Posted by Irishfrontguard View Post
    Brilliant thanks. The Zulu mod and the 10 maps are on the first page for download?, do you just copy and paste them into your map folder in the game folders, and does the mod just install itself?...
    when you have the game, write me and we will install it together The big mod is 1.05 gb and only downloadable by torrent. The maps are easely downloadable by filefront.

how do i download the kharum mod as megaupload cant be used i really have no idea what to do

iv got n tw so can youhelp me too panzer thx m8

Hi,

I'm struggling to play the mod as when I try to begin the oriental campaign the game crashes and I get a "Napoleon Total War has stopped working" message :/

I think this may be something to do with this step of the install instructions:

1) user_script.txt & preferences.script.txt inside Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

As I couln't find the Applicatin data folder, so I just put the files In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war?

Help please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingInPrussia View Post
    Hi,

I'm struggling to play the mod as when I try to begin the oriental campaign the game crashes and I get a "Napoleon Total War has stopped working" message :/

I think this may be something to do with this step of the install instructions:

1) user_script.txt & preferences.script.txt inside Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

As I couln't find the Applicatin data folder, so I just put the files In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war?

Help please!!!
    all must be in data, all the mods... Try to go in windows and make "show hidden folders"

This first link dont work -.-

Laetus

Hi all,

Do the Zulu War Mod's all still work as have just got NTW and the Zulu Wars are my favourite period in history and I really want this?

Thanks

Malcolm(forest07)

Go on google and search zulu khartum mod 1.0 torrent, you will find several links. I can't give one because it changes all the time with torrent. We have to be on torrent because the mod is more than 1gb7 so it's the only way to have it free.

Laetus

Thanks for that. I will try that out. It will probably be Tuesday/Wednesday until I get a chance to download it. If I get stuck would you be able to assist? Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by forest07 View Post
    Thanks for that. I will try that out. It will probably be Tuesday/Wednesday until I get a chance to download it. If I get stuck would you be able to assist? Thanks again
    of course!

Laetus

Appreciate it. Thanks again

Laetus

Can someone help me? I have been trying to get the Khartum -Zulu war mod to work for almost 2 days and am close to chucking my computer out the window. I must be doing something wrong. Can someone please send me instructions on what I must have installed on my computer 1st before starting the download of the mods and then in what I order I download them along with links. I have tried and I can't even get the files to appear in Mod Manager apart from the deployment zones but have no idea how I managed that one. I would appreciate the help guys.

Thanks

Malcolm(forest07)

can anyone upload this mod on other link ?megaupload is closed by fbi

Will the self installer be uploaded somewhere that hasn't been shut down ?

Quote Originally Posted by tayroc122 View Post
    Will the self installer be uploaded somewhere that hasn't been shut down ?
    husserl will upload the self installer soon but I don't know when exactly.

Hi Guys, As you know. MEGAUPLOAD has been shut down, meaning that installing the mod has become harder. Here is what I did to manually install the mod if you are having problems with the instructions (Like Me)

INSTALL

1.) user_script.txt & preferences.script.txt inside Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts (In Vista, search for "AppData" in quick search.

2.) DON'T MOVE ANYTHING YET. First make a folder in Napoleon's Data folder. It should be under - Steam/steamapps/common/napoleon/data.

Now, make a folder called "Khartum data". Move the "boot.pack" from you khartum files into your newly created "Khartum data" folder.

3.) Next, move, Khartum.pack + myNaploc.pack + MOVIE1patch.pack + MOVIE1patch.pack into Napoleon/DATA. NOT your "khartum data" folder. The only file in there should be the boot.pack from your Khartum Mod.

4.) If you have Mod Manager, download it, un-click "show all pack files" and tick "khartum"

Next launch Napoleon, the changes should be in place.

PM me if your having trouble.