Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Panzerschreck, I hope you can help me. I have installed and played this wonderful mod to my great satifaction. However, this problem kepts ocurring. Namely, when I shut down my computer at the end of the day and restarted in the morning the mod doesn't start. Several times I have had to uninstall and reinstall the mod for it work. What happens is when I open to the first screen, I'm able to choose sudan or zulu mode. Once I get to the second screen and click on the tiny zulu warrior nothing happens. I don't know if it's missing script or something else, and I tried different variation in trying to get this to work, please help.

Quote Originally Posted by mpere View Post
    Panzerschreck, I hope you can help me. I have installed and played this wonderful mod to my great satifaction. However, this problem kepts ocurring. Namely, when I shut down my computer at the end of the day and restarted in the morning the mod doesn't start. Several times I have had to uninstall and reinstall the mod for it work. What happens is when I open to the first screen, I'm able to choose sudan or zulu mode. Once I get to the second screen and click on the tiny zulu warrior nothing happens. I don't know if it's missing script or something else, and I tried different variation in trying to get this to work, please help.
    perhaps your user script disapear or change, check it when it disapear, if there is something writen

gerrit1919's Avatar Civis

i have downloaded this mod before...
    But when i downloaded and installed, the mod works fine (only little tweaks that can be ignored)
    but i couldn't play my vanilla campaign... is there a sulution for that?

Maybe the installer failed to remove some of the files when you closed the mod. You might need to delete some lines relating to the mod from your userscript and check your Napoleon data folder for conflicts.

are you guyz gona make a campaign for the whole african continent where you can play as the european contries + the zulu clans the had been great if you whod do that

Downloaded, installed with no issues.

Absolutely brilliant mod !

Well done !

When will the self installer be updated?

This is an excellent mod.My thanks and appreciation to all who were involved in creating it.I had some difficulty in getting it to work initially.Finally, I reinstalled the game.With the vanilla game, I loaded this mod only .

My main observation so far is that,when playing Rorke's Drift, pre-game start, the British are placed well away from the settlement and you are unable to deploy them within. The Zulu army,at the start of the game, starts to deploy around the settlement thereby preventing the British from occupying it!.

The layout,maps, and quality of the models,especially producing the features of the leading actors from both the films 'Zulu'and 'Zule Dawn' was amazing and ,along with the film audio from 'Zulu',really adds to it. Likewise with the 'Oriental Campaign' and the film cuts and audio from 'Khartoum' as well as a little touch of music from 'Lawerence of Arabia' as well.

Regards,

Cathal1958

hey, i would love to install this but i cant figure out where to put the script and prefernce files, there is no scrpits folder i can find. any help appreciated.

The scripts folder is in the "Virtual store." An example of where it might be is C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts. You can just search "Creative Assembly" on your computer and you should be able to find it.

le lien et mort,si vous avait un nouveaux site pour le telecharger ce mod merci d'avance.

thanks, found it.

i have it installed now and the khartum campaign seems to be working fine, there was a video in the beginning and then the campaign, but there doesnt seem to be any areas for the zulu campign or battles that i thought were in this. i see the maps in the custom battles, but thats it. am i missing somthing? i click the napoleon shortcut and it takes me to the khartum game, but i dont see that screen at the top of the thread.

The link and death if you had a new site to download this mod,thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I have been trying to see if I previously saved the self installer.exe for the zulu-khartum mod on my computer. However it looks like I did not. So I went to megaupload.com to download it and come to find out that the site has been deleted. Does anyone knows what happen to the site. furthermore can anyone advise me on any other site I can get it.

can you upload it to a place like mediafire thanks to sopa

The link and death if you had a new site to download this mod,thanks.

Can you please put the auto installer up somewhere else megaupload is gone (SOPA) and I can't understand the manual one.

cudakite's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by R0ry98 View Post
    Can you please put the auto installer up somewhere else megaupload is gone (SOPA) and I can't understand the manual one.
    yes please!!!

CLICKY

Hi.

PLS!!!!!