Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Place the files in data? There's no files named 'khartum.pack' or 'My_NAPloc.pack' to replace. And I refuse to download any virus-filled torrenting system.
    Last edited by RuleBritannia; January 16, 2011 at 07:48 PM.

I keep checking here to see if the installer is updated.
    After using the current installer and adding the update I just can`t get it to look like the screens, the Rorke`s Drift map does`nt have the fortifications, and my unit sizes are too small. I read something about Baron`s start positions, but I`m not too savy with fiddling around with files. Is it possible to have everything in the installer?
    It sure looks a great mod. Thanks.

The update is unaddable. The manual download to add-on to the installer was packed improperly, and contains both outdated and incorrect files. "Khartum.pack" and "MyNAPLoc.pack" are from a very long-past version, and do not exist in the current install.

This is the only files you must have in order to play the mod - NO OTHER DOWNLOAD -

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3132

You must clean all the previous other files ; the Installer is outdated ;

Thanks Kungfuserge,
    I`m guessing the download is a torrent with only a few kb. Never used a torrent before. The message on the installer page is if you cant`t wait for the installer to be updated you can download manually. I don`t mind to manually do it, just not through torrent. Though so I don`t make a boo boo I`d prefer the installer, are there plans to update it?

Sorry no installer is being worked upon regarding the new update

Toombs's Avatar Laetus

I downloaded this when it first showed up on the board of mods, and my how it has grown! Great job fellas, through and through; I absolutely love this mod. I have maybe spent a good 2 days worth of gameplay on this, still am not tired of it!

Can't get it to work as it crashes on load. Have downloaded the mod via torrent and installed it the correct way but it still won't load. Anyone else with this problem?

Hi there erm i diid the manual istallation and pretty successful but... after playing for half an hour it crashes and stops working how to fix??

Is there a way to manual install without using the torrent? You had another link but it was invalid.

erm no i was goin to ask same question but no only torrent

i have downoalded it with megaupload and installed it, but thre are no zulu units!
    and only a few british units! what made i wrong?

and after a whyle the game crash(when i try to forme carree with cavallery and there is no sound in battles

to all: try this link with manual installation:

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torren...3ARorkes-Drift

must i buy the torrent? how can i get it without pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by der assassine View Post
    must i buy the torrent? how can i get it without pay for it?
    of course not, it's free:

try this link:

http://torrents.sumotorrent.com/down...905814.torrent

if it don't work, search with google khartum zulu mod 1.0 torrent, there are a lot of sites, but I repeat it's free! don't pay for it.
    Last edited by panzerschreck; February 08, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

cant find one!!! Dont know what to do...can someone who have that mod can tell me the link whehre he dowloaded it?

may its important that the name of the fiel ive dowloaded is oreint?

do you have a software to be abble to download a torrent? example muttorent

I have removed the files frome the installer in order to have the latest files, but after manually installing them on Vanilla NTW it doesn't work. Does the mod run from Steam-Napoleon or any other things are needed? because I donīt seem to be able to play...
    I have Vista, BTW.