Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Hi Guys. Can anybody send me a link for the mod of baron von beer, I really want to play the Rourkes drift battles.

Many thanks

Barry

It seems like there are not updated links for the mod, and no one will update em, and also theres no alternative links anywhere,sad,its a great mod

Tiro

I have a problem when i try to install the mod.Whenever I click after the Language selection it just says Not and enough space is there anyone who can solve this problem.I tried to look around the web but I never found a solution and also do I need to restart the computer again.

I don't want this mod to be forgotten, so i uploaded it.

Installer version (Orient.exe) with the fix:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/0t.../orient_mod.7z

Files for manual install (it has the Private Welch and Dabulamzi units too, which are missing for me from the installer version):
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5...ual_install.7z

New zulu maps (Zulumap.pack and Modified_Deployment_Zones.pack):
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5...ual_install.7z

New british units with 2nd invasion units (British_Units.pack):
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/36...ish_Units.pack

Correcting the link for Zulumap+MDZ:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/xq...zulumap_mdz.7z

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    Correcting the link for Zulumap+MDZ:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/xq...zulumap_mdz.7z
    Hey im really glad you reuploaded this mod but i dunno where to place the Zulumap.pack and Modified_Deployment_Zones.pack nor the British Units i tried in data but it didnt work do i need a mod manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony97 View Post
    Hey im really glad you reuploaded this mod but i dunno where to place the Zulumap.pack and Modified_Deployment_Zones.pack nor the British Units i tried in data but it didnt work do i need a mod manager?
    This should work, i took this from other parts of this forum:

Zulumap.pack copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data\campaign_maps or maybe (i'm not sure) into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

British_Units.pack copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data
    Modified_Deployment_Zones.pack copy into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

Enable the mod files in
    C:\users\YOUR PROFILE NAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts\user.script.txt:

mod khartum.pack;
    mod British_Units.pack;
    mod Modified_Deployment_Zones.pack;
    mod Zulumap.pack;

to find and change the script see below....
    Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR PROFILE NAME\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

Shortcut:
    Start -> Run -> Type %appdata%

A window will open in the Application Data folder, simply follow the path above.

You may need to enable 'Hidden Files & Folders' in Windows XP and Vista:

-> My Computer
    -> Tools
    -> Folder Options
    -> View
    -> "Show Hidden Files and Folders"

Windows Vista / Windows 7

C:\users\YOUR PROFILE NAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

Shortcut:
    Start -> Search -> Type %appdata%

A window will open in the AppData folder, simply follow the path above. I used the shortcut to find my script
    Shortcut:
    Start -> Search -> Type %appdata%

An additional file for the British_Units.pack, now the new units will have names (but Private Welch, Dabulamanzi units and some others will loose their names):
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j...my_NAPloc.pack

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Hey this is strange - I know how to move the stuff over into the required folders thats simple enough, but whats happening is it starts up with the mods logo and when main menu is up it has the the four fethers background movie playing ( all seems well ) then in custom battle only has the ordinary units for napoleon. When i look it the folders the files are there so it should work ? any help on this one would be great

NauDaModder's Avatar Civis

Thank you so much bangalore!

why can't there just be one link with the latest version? Why is the old version still up? What a mess.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

What's the difference between the Orient installer (866Mb) and the Khartum mod ? Is there a different campaign map than the map of Egypt ? Is Zulu war played only as custom battles ? With the included Choki_unit_size I get units of maximum 120 on ultra, is that proper ?

have you checked these link's recently as it appears none work , has anyone got a recent link for Zulu and khartum on napoleon total war , would really appreciate it

Same issue here, new to this mod and been working at getting it to install properly all evening. No such luck. Are there any updates available to make this mod work?

Tiro

I'm just wondering if there is any ottoman,Egyptian and madhist submod out there as some of the earlier
    posts mention this as mjollnir total war center but the link seems to be down could anyone please
    reinstae the link to the submod as I have been searching desperately for that submod

SUBMOD: units add-on

Is there any other download links that anyone knows of , or can anyone upload it please

ElijahR's Avatar Foederatus

I want to download this mod but the fact that it is a torrent download makes me wonder how safe this download is. Is it safe?

Hi, anybody knows how to install the original files or the "orient" files in Steam with windows 8 ?

Not sure if anyone is still playing this mod, but mine started crashing all of a sudden everytime I'm half way thru a battle. I've tried uninstalling/deleting all files and the same with Napoleon. Anyone with any suggestions or having the same kinds off issues?

It's ashame as I really enjoy playing this mod in my spare time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Plebiean's Avatar Foederatus

man i hope people remember this mod and hopefully it won't be neglected.Shame, its a rly nice one