Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

I made a youtube tutorial on how to install the mod (working 2016). If it helped be sure to leave a like or comment

Here is the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT7nGA3zAkE

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

I d/l the manual install but when I look at the files through winzip there are no folders only files with no names. When I try to extract them is asks me immediately if I want to overwrite a file with the same name. Even if I hit yes it says it can't find thspecified path. No matter whether i select extract here or specify a folder. Any suggestions?

Any working link for the extra british units??

EDIT: I found some.
    Last edited by 24thRegiment; March 30, 2017 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 24thRegiment View Post
    Any working link for the extra british units??

EDIT: I found some.
    Where?
    EDIT: I found um

Page 13 if anyone else need em or d/l for mod
    Last edited by ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔; August 02, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

This mod looks amazing, does anyone know if its compatible with a MacBook and if so the best way to download? Regards

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Does anyone have the Rorke's Drift file? I found the Khartum mod after much looking (the links on the forum page are broken and useless) but the Rorke's drift file was not included. I can play it but no Zulu's, no Chelmsford, no anything but European troops. Can someone upload just the Rorke's drift file???

Basileos Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Primicerius

I apologise for the question and what must seem like a total neebie Q?
    But, where to start? Cannot seem to find what to download, where to point, it just anarchy. Please would someone kindly point me towards an installer. So I might engage in this mod.
    On that note, despite reading through alot, I am am still uncertain as to what this? Is this a battles mod? Or is there indeed a campaign also?
    Thank you for anyones kind assistance
    God bless