Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

I made a youtube tutorial on how to install the mod (working 2016). If it helped be sure to leave a like or comment

Here is the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT7nGA3zAkE

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!Last version: khartum-zulu mod 1.0:Rorke's drift

I d/l the manual install but when I look at the files through winzip there are no folders only files with no names. When I try to extract them is asks me immediately if I want to overwrite a file with the same name. Even if I hit yes it says it can't find thspecified path. No matter whether i select extract here or specify a folder. Any suggestions?

Any working link for the extra british units??

EDIT: I found some.
    Last edited by 24thRegiment; March 30, 2017 at 04:11 AM.

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Quote Originally Posted by 24thRegiment View Post
    Any working link for the extra british units??

EDIT: I found some.
    Where?
    EDIT: I found um

Page 13 if anyone else need em or d/l for mod
    Last edited by ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔; August 02, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

This mod looks amazing, does anyone know if its compatible with a MacBook and if so the best way to download? Regards

Default Re: DOWNLOAD FILES!!!

Does anyone have the Rorke's Drift file? I found the Khartum mod after much looking (the links on the forum page are broken and useless) but the Rorke's drift file was not included. I can play it but no Zulu's, no Chelmsford, no anything but European troops. Can someone upload just the Rorke's drift file???

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I apologise for the question and what must seem like a total neebie Q?
    But, where to start? Cannot seem to find what to download, where to point, it just anarchy. Please would someone kindly point me towards an installer. So I might engage in this mod.
    On that note, despite reading through alot, I am am still uncertain as to what this? Is this a battles mod? Or is there indeed a campaign also?
    Thank you for anyones kind assistance
    God bless

Hi
    This is the mod :
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0tu3km.../orient_mod.7z
    And here you have the units of the second invasion (of the Natal during the Zulu war) :
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/363zc3...ish_Units.pack

To install : You've just to launch the file .exe (first link) and follow instructions. For the units you copy the file in your data folder (steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data) and add the line : mod British_Unts.pack; in your user script (the file is hidden). To find it go to user/appdata/roaming/the creative assembly/napoleon/script.

This mod add a campaign during the Sudan War (1881-1899). You can play the British or the rebels (mahdists).
    You can play the Zulu, the Natal (British in South Africa), the British army in Sudan and the mahdists in custom battles.
    * I am sorry my English is bad but I hope I've been helpful.

I can play with this -amazing mod- but I don't have the units name (just "line infantry"...). The UPC and unit pack compatibility project don't work. Can anyone help me ?

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

@Historia80 you have been very helpful indeed, my thanks to you sir.

Is this mod dead? Have the ottomans new units? Is the ottoman empire playable?

Here is a much requested install video for the Zulu mod for Total War: Napoleon. This mod is epic! The link for the mod is in the first comment down below. Let me know if you run into any issues. Enjoy!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Warum ist die osmanische Armee immer noch die alte? Die Charaktere in der Kampagne sind ebenfalls falsch. Die Osmanen haben so etwas noch nie gesehen. Sie rannten nicht mit Lumpen herum. Warum ist die Flagge des 15. Jahrhunderts?