Thread: how to get KGL and Brunsiwck

Default how to get KGL and Brunsiwck

in my game i dont seem to be able to recruit the KGL units or brunswick one playing as GB, im using the NOW mod, so do i have to mod them in or something? im confused to why i dont have them, i have them in custom battle but not in campaign, cheers

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: how to get KGL and Brunsiwck

Did you check the building-tree if you need another building-level to recruit them?

Because its a special mod related question, the old chaps from the NOW-Team can give you an answer. Post your question here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=361428&page=8

Cheers

Ice

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    in my game i dont seem to be able to recruit the KGL units or brunswick one playing as GB, im using the NOW mod, so do i have to mod them in or something? im confused to why i dont have them, i have them in custom battle but not in campaign, cheers
    Looking in the pack file in appears the KGL are available in the Peninsular campaign. To get them in the main campaign you need to alter the building_units_allowed table.

The KGL and Brunswick are recruited in the table with pSupplySpain3_military_port_complex.

For those units you need to create 5 new rows and place sArmy5_staff_college in the first column with the unit entry for each in the second column. This will make them recuitable in London with the highest military building. For lower level buildings you simply add an entry for each building and unit. The third column gives the number of chevrons the unit is recruited with at that level building.

Hey, I have the same question basicly, but I'm using the EiC Mod. As far as i know all of he KGL and Brunswick units are already modded and included i the game but can not be built. I assume I have to go through the same steps? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCOJake View Post
    Hey, I have the same question basicly, but I'm using the EiC Mod. As far as i know all of he KGL and Brunswick units are already modded and included i the game but can not be built. I assume I have to go through the same steps? thanks.
    Well the original NTW units are still in one of the unit files including KGL Dragoons and light cavalry and light infantry and line as well as the Brunswick line.. I assume all that would be required is to give the British unit permissions and building allowed.

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

Brits shouldn't have black brunswick units...their Brunswick units should use red/white or green/white KGL uniforms. Black uniforms are for mainly Prussians and Mecklenburg.
    Erasmo
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    System Model: G73Sw
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12266MB RAM
    Page File: 2634MB used, 21881MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode