Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 25/04/2012

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 10/12/2010

Help me please, I download this, and it's just a NotePad document. I'm not much of a computer expert.
    All the mods I downloaded from you just install, but this is just a document.

Help me please.

It's a 7zip file. Download 7zip, it is free, fast and a very good compressed program: http://www.7-zip.org/

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

Time to detroy more Italian countries, thanks.

thnx to ur instructions the mod is working for me However i tried to use additional units mod with it and i did place the user script for aum on the top but the game crashes when its in the splash screen. any help :/
    Last edited by AugustusCaeser; November 04, 2011 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AugustusCaeser View Post
    thnx to ur instructions the mod is working for me However i tried to use additional units mod with it and i did place the user script for aum on the top but the game crashes when its in the splash screen. any help :/
    There must be a conflict between AUM and SD_graph.pack (or SD_graph_E.pack). You'll find them in data\DS_mod folder. Open them sied by side with PFM and try to find the conflict by deleting some common table from SD file but keep first backup.

Still no argentine faction? thanks...

Any Updates ?
    And i dont think there will be an argentine faction because Argentina is Not on the Map wich is Not modable

The game crashes when i attack Akbarabad (Mughal City) with my Sikh Forces... Its not an issue if i auto-resolve the conflict, but when i try to fight the game crashes during the load screen..

Hmmm... some model problem of the new Shikh units...? I cannot search for that now but you could. Start a custom battle (to save time) using one Sikh unit at a time to find the guilty. Please report back. After that you can continue your campaign but never use that unit.

satyrus's Avatar Civis

Hi Husserl, great Mod , is it possible to play it in the DMUC Late Campaigne? How can i integrate it that i can play Brazil,Haiti, etc? Thanks for your answer

All Sikh units worked, but when i tried it with Mughals.. the game crashed with 2 of their units: Tufangis and Bhumiya Bowmen..
    Its seems the problem is with Mughals, even the new Sikh units were fine in the custom battle.
    Any tips on fixing this issue???

I have not made any changes in Mughals units. Do you use another mod unit pack?

I did have darthmod and etf2 mods, but both are uninstalled..
    I guess it wont be an issue anymore since the Mughals are dead.

!

download links don't work

why doesn't allow me to take sides when I have a rebellion in capital??

Default Re: STURM UND DRANG 2 - RELEASED - Latest update 25/04/2012

Update: Mod has been updated in version 2.2

Downloaded 2.2 and started as Finnish. When I tried to invade Courland and declared war on them nothing happened, it didn't crash or anything just didn't start the war and left the screen open. They were independent at that time since Poland was already destroyed by Austria. If it matters I was doing my invasion from Estonia by land, and I'm not slave of Russia anymore.

Just installed and tried to play for the first time - launcher loads fine, game menu loads fine, I select faction and hit start campaign and it CTDs. Happens whichever faction I choose, whether it's one of the new factions or one from the vanilla game. Any ideas why? I installed it over a completely vanilla game, so no clashes with other mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Armoton View Post
    Downloaded 2.2 and started as Finnish. When I tried to invade Courland and declared war on them nothing happened, it didn't crash or anything just didn't start the war and left the screen open. They were independent at that time since Poland was already destroyed by Austria. If it matters I was doing my invasion from Estonia by land, and I'm not slave of Russia anymore.
    Take a save, zip it and send it over to have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by alasdair1987 View Post
    Just installed and tried to play for the first time - launcher loads fine, game menu loads fine, I select faction and hit start campaign and it CTDs. Happens whichever faction I choose, whether it's one of the new factions or one from the vanilla game. Any ideas why? I installed it over a completely vanilla game, so no clashes with other mods.
    You have to login Steam first and then stat any mod that uses a launcher. If you miss it and you get a CTD you have to reboot before try again.