Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Signatures

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Signatures

Try imgbb.com.
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Are there any recent signatures available?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Unfortunately the image sharing websites are crap and image links die after a while. Same thing happened to our previews until i re uploaded them to moddb.
    I realize this is an old post but I have found that https://imgur.com/upload is a good place to store images. I have been posting there for years now with no images lost in that time.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I use Postimanage.org
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.