Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STURM UND DRANG 2 - PREVIEW

Default Re: STURM UND DRANG 2 - PREVIEW

New Indian factions are in preview status, I am still making them. More ideas are welcome though..
    Last edited by husserlTW; November 21, 2010 at 04:56 AM.

I am happy to help as much as i can Glad I have been of use for you

hey, i have a problem, i have installed the mod, i launch it, it works perfectly, but when i click grand campaign it doesn't give me any new factions, and when i read the script it says: "STURM UND DRANG Launcher now will remove mod files and will restore any original files where replace by STURM UND DRANG." what to do?

First of all never close mod launcher before the game is first closed. After you choose faction Empire starts normally? First screen of the game is vanilla legal logo or SD 2?

Preview of the 3 new Indian factions has been completed. They will be released with U.S. and some fixes according to players reports. Status before next update:

U.S. is completed.
    Indian factions: Last work left is preparing a unit pack.

A couple of screen shots from US campaign:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

I love your work! Thanks a lot!

cool mod I'm wondering though if u can put Puerto Rico as a protectorate of the US like they are pretty much now

I have some other factions to make first but I'll keep that it in mind.

So which factions will disappear when you've put all these new ones in? AFAIK ETW cannot create new factions, just replace them...

Also, is thos mod compatible with the German version of the game or will it rename everything to english?

It will rename it in English. Only one emergent faction is replaced.

So there's no way to play the Indian campaign for example as Travancore and then have Hyderabad, Punjab and Rajputana as opponents in the game?

No, sorry! Have in mind that new Indian factions are not available yet (too many new units...).

are there emergent factions like Greece, Columbia oder Mexico in the game? I can remember that when I tried to free Greece, there came just ordinary grey rebels.

Yes except one. Usually it is Scotland or Colombia missing because I've used one of them to make the new faction. I think Greece is missing only when you play as Serbia.

Thanks. Is there a list somewhere with the new factions and the corrensponding replaced ones?

In first post you can see a list of new factions. In data\campaigns\SD you can find a txt with the numbered folders that correspond to each campaign. The only way to see which faction has been replaced is to open every startpos in every campaign, go to [...]\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_WORLD\FACTIONS_ARRAY\FACTIONS and check the first faction in that list. Then you'll know...

the u s campaing looks great but what do you meant with AOR

Area Of Recruiting (some units can be recruited in specific regions).

I am in work again on the proyect of the Argentinian faction if you still interesed

cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast