Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: When will this Mod be released?

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: When will this Mod be released?

Quote Originally Posted by totalus View Post
    I PAY A MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS MOD REALLY TO SEE IT FINISH AT LEAST HAS A BETA
    please PM Yelu Tashi and ask his bank account, then, transfer a million dollars to him. At least, that way, he can use the money for improving researches, visiting museums, and gettin some helpful software licenses. And better, I bet he'll use the money for getting some professional freelancer modellers to do the job with high quality.

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa

Do you accept Paypal ?

DevrimJan's Avatar Semisalis

Oh God, he's back! Yelu, I know these questions are annoying, but when do you think you will be able to get back to the mod?
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    Intel Core i-7 Sandybridge 2600K
    Asus P8Z68-V Pro Z68 Motherboard
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.
    My list of most anticipated mods:

I am chipping away at certain things....the map, some units for Goryeo, Dai Viet etc as well as a lot of research for Bagan (I am visiting Burma in January which should help !). Its a one man show in terms of creating new stuff but Rollingwave is trying to solve some serious bugs we have in our current build. All I can say is that there will be a preview soon of something soon, there is a lot of unreleased material we haven't shown so that needs to prepared into something presentable.

As I've said before, AUH will only come fully back to life if we have an injection of new blood - I find difficult to work alone without at least a small team of fellow artists/modellers, unfortunately most of them have left already.

Good to see you back bro, I was really shocked when I saw the post about y'all abandoning this.

Looking forward to your progress.
    "Then came the ensigns encompassing the eagle, which is at the head of every Roman legion, the king, and the strongest of all birds, which seems to them a signal of dominion, and an omen that they shall conquer all against whom they march"-

YAY! Sucks that most of the team has left :/ . I wish I could help, but I don't know much about modding. If I ever learn however, I will help
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.

This mod looks awesome. Shame that most the team is gone.

IMO, I'm sure that it will be a lot more fun than STW2...(I just got it a few days ago and I must say, it kind of sucks compared to MTW2)
    Last edited by KoalaAkbar; July 25, 2011 at 07:12 PM.

grats on your child and move Yelu, and it's sad to hear most of your team abandoned this mod, I've been eagerly watching this since I first found it a long time ago, and it's looking to be possibly the best M2 mod yet, IMO. from a totally different area the Creative Assembly has not even attempted to touch, and likely will not ever. even though this mod is still a WIP, it already looks and sounds eons better than anything CA has ever produced, or will produce. the sheer content of all of east asia is great, and not yet done, and a much needed TW mod, I sincerely thank you for all the work on it. and as for Shogun 2.. it looked great, fun and nice, but it's just a remake. and sadly my computer couldn't run that anyway, so I stopped caring about it early on, with the exception of most of the music from the game, a lot of that is pretty great. hopefully CA does not continue on the trend I think they will, which is making: Rome 3, Medieval 3, Shogun 3, Empire 2, etc, etc, it would suck to see them continually re-do the same content over and over, and not really get any more authentic or realistic, which has largely been what they've been doing, so I say the future of Total War is mods like this one, and the modders that work on them, I'm glad to see you're still dedicated to it, and sad that many have left it behind, and here's hoping it comes back to life sometime. always good to hear from you

You should try and gather another team together! I could be a writer, though my knowledge of this time and place pales in comparison to the past team members. I don't want to see this mod die. We need another Eastern mod besides Broken Crescent.

Space Voyager's Avatar Campidoctor

Frankly I'd love it most if Yelu joined forces with a mod team that needs help as well, like Shizoku no Senso, with a pact for the mod team to take on this challenge upon getting first version of their mod out. Also a lot of material used in SnS could be reused in AUH as well I guess?

Hmm. Most of the models in SnS are later period units then the ones in AUH.
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.

I'm starting to believe this won't be released. A pity, I was looking forward to this one.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Yelu Daishi and other's modders propably have their work somewhere so stop telling other's that this mod is fallen.

You know, telling people that you think their mod won't be released while they could still be working on it actualy hurts them.
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.

I will be the one that lets you know if this AUH ever dies, it hasn't so don't pronounce it so. there are some stirrings of life today - the Dai Viet roster is being worked on and we'll have something for you soon in the form of a preivew (i.e. this side of winter)

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Yelü Dashi View Post
    I will be the one that lets you know if this AUH ever dies, it hasn't so don't pronounce it so. there are some stirrings of life today - the Dai Viet roster is being worked on and we'll have something for you soon in the form of a preivew (i.e. this side of winter)
    Great to hear Yelü, your will perceiver !

Once more unto the breach! Shall the Great Viet prevail1!!1
    Last edited by medievaldude; August 29, 2011 at 07:21 AM.

Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I guess I just thought that because some lesser mods just give up without telling you.

This mod is unique, and as long as it has a pulse it will continue.

Great to hear you are making progress! It would be an utmost shame if the mod wouldn't get a release. I'm really looking forward to that preview. Kudos for all the hard work!

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

Yevon would be proud when you finish the Dai Viet

Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.