Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: When will this Mod be released?

DevrimJan's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: When will this Mod be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Garyk View Post
    It's sad, but it's seem this mod is covered in dust...
    Why don't you read the 4th post above yours?
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    Intel Core i-7 Sandybridge 2600K
    Asus P8Z68-V Pro Z68 Motherboard
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.
    My list of most anticipated mods:

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

We're making a lot more real progress now, I'll try to help out on the general setup aspect of it (buildings, resources , script ) While Alex finish up the maps and the more artistic aspects (units , banners etc.)

I'm not nearly as sophisticated as Chris with the scripts and stuff, but I should have no problem doing most of the basic setups, having done a pretty large SS submod all by myself.
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

medievaldude's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    We're making a lot more real progress now, I'll try to help out on the general setup aspect of it (buildings, resources , script ) While Alex finish up the maps and the more artistic aspects (units , banners etc.)

I'm not nearly as sophisticated as Chris with the scripts and stuff, but I should have no problem doing most of the basic setups, having done a pretty large SS submod all by myself.
    Thats good to hear, I believe Yelu Dashi is making more units of the Dai Viet and Tran Hung Dao would be proud. BUT ALSO the other factions too

Ductus Exemplo
    Fas est et ab hoste doceri !
    He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.
    Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.

I'll wait patiently. Any preview would be cool.

I also can't bother but notice that this is the only thread anyone posts in anymore.

Keep up the good work! I cant wait to play this!

Previews would indeed be nice.

I recently bought Shogun 2. And I had problems getting it run well on my computer. Eventually I did get it running, and then wasn't that impressed. I figure there is always next year, but still feel like CA might not clean up a lot of the problems it currently has.
    Like EB I, Roma Surrectum, RTR 6 and VII this mod could have huge potential. I am convinced that the RTW/M2TW engine is the last good one open to modding, and I have high hopes for this mod. A nice campaign and good support for multiplayer is going to shoot the mod to the top of the pile as an M2TW mod. Here is to hoping you fellows are successful.

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Progress continues at a steady pace. I've just seen a new version of the campaign map which is looking quite nice. When referencing the development time of this modification it's important to note there was at least a six month period where literally every active developer had a hiatus due to life affairs. There have been periods of a couple months where it was one or two people throwing stuff out as they could. Currently it seems we have a solid handful of people producing with relative consistency, so prospects are good.

This mod will go on! I can't wait guys, good job!
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.

Rinan's Avatar Centenarius

So I may I be so rude to ask if we could expect a preview anytime soon? Would be great! And perhaps it'd give AUH some more publicity.

Yelu Dashi said they might have a preview by christmas.
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.

release date all under heaven? I think you should add factions following: in china is have:
    1.Jin
    2.song
    3.dali
    4.Tufan
    5.xi xia
    in vietnam have daiviet,champa, in mongol have great yuan, in korea have liao yang, gaegyong and army japan
    we also should add on Americas and do add a map tang , The Late Tang ,The Wages, Eastern Wei, Western Wei for china. Map tang , The Late Tang ,The Wages, Eastern Wei, Western Wei have be agree do or not is
    depending on Uncle on total war center. I think that all under heaven also should released go if have documet
    what important is ask I. I will caring help I proposal mod all under heaven should be released on
    31/10/2011 or end in October or far than is in first December year 2011 or end year 2012 to we do mods that
    I proposal

Quote Originally Posted by kimiklfaul View Post
    release date all under heaven? I think you should add factions following: in china is have:
    1.Jin
    2.song
    3.dali
    4.Tufan
    5.xi xia
    in vietnam have daiviet,champa, in mongol have great yuan, in korea have liao yang, gaegyong and army japan
    we also should add on Americas and do add a map tang , The Late Tang ,The Wages, Eastern Wei, Western Wei for china. Map tang , The Late Tang ,The Wages, Eastern Wei, Western Wei have be agree do or not is
    depending on Uncle on total war center. I think that all under heaven also should released go if have documet
    what important is ask I. I will caring help I proposal mod all under heaven should be released on
    31/10/2011 or end in October or far than is in first December year 2011 or end year 2012 to we do mods that
    I proposal
    Dude, what the did you just type?
    My rig.

Gainward GTX 570
    8GB RAM
    2TB Hardrive
    850W Corsair PSU

Ok, this thread is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus Lucifer View Post
    Progress continues at a steady pace. I've just seen a new version of the campaign map which is looking quite nice. When referencing the development time of this modification it's important to note there was at least a six month period where literally every active developer had a hiatus due to life affairs. There have been periods of a couple months where it was one or two people throwing stuff out as they could. Currently it seems we have a solid handful of people producing with relative consistency, so prospects are good.
    It's good to know that this mod is rising again! I've been watching this since I joined TWC, and I'll continue to support it to the end.

Indefinitely Banned
    From Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Living in Milpitas, California, USA.

I think we should wait more, I'm going back to EU3 for a while....

great to hear this awesome mod is being worked on again! it's going to be something I've wanted a TW of for so long, and something no one else seemed to really touch on, was sad a while back to hear the mod team dispersed, but glad it's back up and going! good luck all you modders, and keep up the fantastic work!

Civis

wow 2 years ago i checkd this mod out cant beleive its nearly finshed1 good 1 it should be an epic!

I'm looking forward to this also. I bought S2TW, but my computer is just a little too weak in the GPU department. I figure next year's upgrade will run it fine, but from what little I did play I don't think it will hold my interest. So I'm back to RTW running RTR-VII.

This mod, Stainless Steel and EBII will likely get me to finally retire RTW and stick with M2TW for many years to come. Here is to hoping AUH is out sooner than later. ;-)

King Siegfried's Avatar Semisalis

I'm very happy to hear that, Augustus! I have been looking forward to this for a looooong time! When it finally comes out, M2TW WILL be on my computer again!

Creator of Kingdoms of Heaven

nhinhonhinho's Avatar Domesticus

Ah we have some good news again

Strategos Lykos's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by nhinhonhinho View Post
    Ah we have some good news again
    nice to hear that