Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Current LME version Feedback and Suggestion Thread

Default Re: LME 1.4.1 discussion and feedback thread

[QUOTE=Ryo;8203956]Iutland is LME compatible with Napoleon Better Renders Mod?

Hi, I have both running and everything seems to be fine.

perfect!!! thanks!!

kenniston5's Avatar TAR local moderator

[QUOTE=tom_hobbes;8209860]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Iutland is LME compatible with Napoleon Better Renders Mod?

Hi, I have both running and everything seems to be fine.
    this mod should be compatible with most graphics(flags,units) and sound mods(music,effects).the only mods you need to look out for are the ones that effect game play(CAI,BAI,stats)because they conflict with gameplay(use lutlands versions they are the best),and do what i usually do and thats experiment and test them out,you will be amazed what ones work together and will get the best out of the gameplay experince

ok...i'll try it soon!

thanks kenniston!

Mod is great but after installing toons all in one to tech and some units names and descriptions are gone.
    Installation page said it can work with toons all in one mod

Regaards

Quote Originally Posted by StenKilla View Post
    Mod is great but after installing toons all in one to tech and some units names and descriptions are gone.
    Installation page said it can work with toons all in one mod

Regaards
    Thanks for your appreciation

The problem you are seeing could be because you have two different text packs in your data folder. You should use the one that comes with the LME1.4.1 installer if playing both mods together.

You should not have the Toon UPC 1.4 file in your data folder.

Best regards
    iutland

Hi,

Great modbut i cant find a city to recruit the kgl inf,or is it just the one you get in wellesley army at the start?the art and skim i get to recruit in london but no kgl inf.

Quote Originally Posted by jupilerke View Post
    Hi,

Great modbut i cant find a city to recruit the kgl inf,or is it just the one you get in wellesley army at the start?the art and skim i get to recruit in london but no kgl inf.
    Thanks and you are correct here +Rep The KGL units are not assigned to a building line in vanilla and I missed that fact in the LME process.
    I have attached a fix to this post and the missing KGL units are available in London and Hannover like the rest of the KGL units.

Just unrar the applicable file (Normal or Large unit size) to your data folder and start the game as you did before. Is savegame compatible!

Best regards
    iutland

PS. Fix is also part of next LME release.

I`ve been playing the mod for a while now, and have been liking it very much. However, the biggest pro for the mod is, in my opinion, the inclusion of the U_AI. Everything is so much harder now... I`m playing as Russia, and I`m getting my ass kicked by pretty much everyone on the map. Lots of fun...

Quote Originally Posted by popovic View Post
    I`ve been playing the mod for a while now, and have been liking it very much. However, the biggest pro for the mod is, in my opinion, the inclusion of the U_AI. Everything is so much harder now... I`m playing as Russia, and I`m getting my ass kicked by pretty much everyone on the map. Lots of fun...
    Nice to hear, using it myself also. What settings do you use?

Cheers
    iutland

Hi,

thank you for the rep i play the mod on N/N but i tweaked the recruiting cost and upkeep cost for all the nations so i got a lot of army's all over the world every fight is hard now 4-5 army's against 4-5 army's i wish i could take a screenshot but i am a dimwit about pc stuff.
    but i have a question could you make some belgian units that fight for the allied at waterloo (Belgian hussars,light dragoons,carabiniers horse and foot and last some belgian/dutch generals Ghigny, d'Aubremé Chassé) if you can i will do some research for the uniforms off those units.
    there where belgians allso at napoleons side but because most off them speaked french so the where recruited int the infantry and cavalry units.

regards,

jupilerke
    Last edited by jupilerke; October 07, 2010 at 12:59 AM.

i found some uniforms and generals but all them are dutch(bummer)the generals you can find with there portrait on wikipedia
    David Hendrik Chassé
    Jean Victor de Constant Rebeque
    Willem Frederick van Bylandt
    Henrik George de Perponcher Sedlnitsky
    frist picture is the uniform off the 8 Dutch militia at waterloo
    second is the uniform off the dutch hussars at waterloo
    Last edited by jupilerke; October 06, 2010 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Nice to hear, using it myself also. What settings do you use?

Cheers
    iutland
    VH/VH.

Hi,

thank you for the rep i play the mod on N/N but i tweaked the recruiting cost and upkeep cost for all the nations so i got a lot of army's all over the world every fight is hard now 4-5 army's against 4-5 army's i wish i could take a screenshot but i am a dimwit about pc stuff.
    but i have a question could you make some belgian units that fight for the allied at waterloo (Belgian hussars,light dragoons,carabiniers horse and foot and last some belgian/dutch generals Ghigny, d'Aubremé Chassé) if you can i will do some research for the uniforms off those units.
    there where belgians allso at napoleons side but because most off them speaked french so the where recruited int the infantry and cavalry units.

regards,

jupilerke
    i found some uniforms and generals but all them are dutch(bummer)the generals you can find with there portrait on wikipedia
    David Hendrik Chassé
    Jean Victor de Constant Rebeque
    Willem Frederick van Bylandt
    Henrik George de Perponcher Sedlnitsky
    frist picture is the uniform off the 8 Dutch militia at waterloo
    second is the uniform off the dutch hussars at waterloo
    It could be a good idea to add some Belgian units to the game. I will have to look into it but I will probably make them recruitable by Britain and Belgium in Brussels.

No big deal just time consuming, but a very good idea from you

Thanks
    Iutland

Hi,

if you want i can do a little bit off research for uniforms and unit names from the archives off the belgian and dutch army.

regards,

jupilerke

Hi,

if you want i can do a little bit off research for uniforms and unit names from the archives off the belgian and dutch army.

regards,

jupilerke
    Please go ahead. I might know other sources so a combination is even better

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

*muhahahaha*

That is all....

Prince of Essling's Avatar Napoleonic Enthusiast
    Patrician

Last edited by Prince of Essling; October 07, 2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: correction of link to Dutch Lt Dragoons

The main differemce between Begian and Dutch infantry in the Waterloo campaign is the different shakos, Belgian regiments wore the belgic shako
    http://www.1789-1815.com/wat_pb_7bn.htm

Nassau infantry and militia
    http://www.1789-1815.com/armee_pb_1815.htm

Dutch line wore a conical shako
    http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/...HAT8025Box.jpg
    Last edited by Jihada; October 07, 2010 at 07:12 PM.