Page 1 of 37 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Current LME version Feedback and Suggestion Thread

Default Current LME version Feedback and Suggestion Thread

Happy to say that LME 1.4 is ready for download ahead of schedule here and view Change log here.

Discuss the version in this thread and post your feedback.
    Cheers and happy gaming
    iutland and KDK

Foederatus

Default Re: LME 1.4 discussion and feedback thread

Truly Dude, You keep moving in exactly the right Direction and in a timely manner. Huzzzahhh!

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

the way they handle this mod is the reason I love it... good feedback and adjustments made and options... love the direction it went added the submod for BAI... good stuff...

great job guys... *still stuck on Civ V a bit longer*

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

excellent direction for the update.I like that 2 rank fire has been implemented as well as making Heavy cav more readily available.Keep up the excellent work and expect feedback soon.

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

Default Re: LME Campaigns and Factions

so god damn cool! i wish could give you more rep+ !!

A 1500-1680 Total War FTW!!!

Lasseman's Avatar Civis

Great job again mates, I simply love the Kingdom of Holland (Dutchies FTW!!)

You guys should stop this good work however, I can´t just keep on repping you guys

Ok so I try playing... eyes bleeding from 4 hours of Civ5... I d/l mod... start it up...

First impression... omg names who is who... lol... but the immersion is great... so I figure i'd pour all my hate on the only name I can pronounce... the UK...

boy was fun landing napoleon in england about 5 turns in...

I have to say fights are different but not sure if it a bad different... i'm enjoying it so far.... more feedback as I get time... gotta run... do hair... shopping... that stuff for a bit...

first impression: GREAT WORK iutland!!!! Really a great work!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lasseman View Post
    Great job again mates, I simply love the Kingdom of Holland (Dutchies FTW!!)

You guys should stop this good work however, I can´t just keep on repping you guys
    Agree regarding "Nederlands" (my favourite faction in ETW) just started a Kingdom of Holland 1807 campaign as well and 1-year into it

Quote Originally Posted by THEMIK DK View Post
    so god damn cool! i wish could give you more rep+ !!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReignTerror View Post
    the way they handle this mod is the reason I love it... good feedback and adjustments made and options... love the direction it went added the submod for BAI... good stuff...

great job guys... *still stuck on Civ V a bit longer*
    Quote Originally Posted by hosharius View Post
    Truly Dude, You keep moving in exactly the right Direction and in a timely manner. Huzzzahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevalier IX View Post
    excellent direction for the update.I like that 2 rank fire has been implemented as well as making Heavy cav more readily available.Keep up the excellent work and expect feedback soon.
    Ok so I try playing... eyes bleeding from 4 hours of Civ5... I d/l mod... start it up...

First impression... omg names who is who... lol... but the immersion is great... so I figure i'd pour all my hate on the only name I can pronounce... the UK...

boy was fun landing napoleon in england about 5 turns in...

I have to say fights are different but not sure if it a bad different... i'm enjoying it so far.... more feedback as I get time... gotta run... do hair... shopping... that stuff for a bit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    first impression: GREAT WORK iutland!!!! Really a great work!!!!
    Thank you for the positive welcome to the 1.4 update just remember that half the work on 1.4 is the Campaign UI from KDK.
    Regarding the faction names that has been on my to-do list for a while and an absolute Must Do. I will look more into changing vanilla units names as well though renaming basic "militia" is not worthwhile in the short term as the vanilla unit is generic and shared among most factions. Same goes for line inf etc.

Cheers
    iutland .

guys,feedback about BAI?

i started my prussian campaign (third coalition h/h) and immersion is fantastic,great Iutland!!!!!!

...but i haven't fought any battles...
    so...what do you think?

Lasseman's Avatar Civis

Alright, some feedback.

Although I haven´t really played just yet I have to say some things:

1. I really love the goldish look.
    2. Maybe you can give the leader of the Batavian Republic a name, because I started a campaign as the Batavian republic (camp10) and it didn´t have a name it just said: , Stadholder. I´m not sure if it occurs with other Nations aswell
    3. Technologies, it is a real minor issue, but technologies in the tech tree don´t have a name. (doesn´t matter that much)
    4. Maybe add some traits to ministers and to the leader of a country that wasn´t playable in vanilla (because France and the UK do have 4-6 star ministers at the beginning while smaller nations don´t. (minor thing aswell.)

So far for now. Overall a very good job done ^^ I´ll check some more when I have time.
    Last edited by Lasseman; September 25, 2010 at 01:30 AM.

KDK's Avatar Pro Rege Et Grege

Alright, some feedback.

So far for now. Overall a very good job done ^^ I´ll check some more when I have time.
    Glad you liked the new look
    I will try to fine-tune Campign UI as much as possible

Lasseman's Avatar Civis

5. I don´t know if it´s just me, but custom units don´t have a new just (light infantry) for example
    Last edited by Lasseman; September 25, 2010 at 01:29 AM.

I am sorry but I have to vote No/Non/Nien/Nyet/Nej/Nie/Nao/Ochi and Hayir to the new colour scheme.

I find the 'pop up' windows with the white background just look unfinished and lack coherency. I also find the unit tiles and the gold background (see the bottom of the screen shot) clash for me. The two colours do not seem to be sympathetic to each other or as with the pop ups are they coherent.....at least to me.

In fact when I first loaded up the game after updating the mod I thought I had corrupted it

Would it be possible to have an option to have the vanilla screens please for those who want them and the modded screens for those who prefer them?

I fully appreciate that my comments are about personal taste and no disrespect to the mod or the author is intended!

ps rest of mod looks good

Last edited by Normalguy; September 24, 2010 at 04:53 PM.

kenniston5's Avatar TAR local moderator

I downloaded and installed the newest version without reading what was added on,and once i started the game,I really liked what you did to the UI and HUD makes it brighter and easier to read,also is something different and new,like I said before i enjoy playing your mod +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    guys,feedback about BAI?

i started my prussian campaign (third coalition h/h) and immersion is fantastic,great Iutland!!!!!!

...but i haven't fought any battles...
    so...what do you think?
    Alright, some feedback.

2. Maybe you can give the leader of the Batavian Republic a name, because I started a campaign as the Batavian republic (camp10) and it didn´t have a name it just said: , Stadholder. I´m not sure if it occurs with other Nations aswell
    3. Technologies, it is a real minor issue, but technologies in the tech tree don´t have a name. (doesn´t matter that much)
    4. Maybe add some traits to ministers and to the leader of a country that wasn´t playable in vanilla (because France and the UK do have 4-6 star ministers at the beginning while smaller nations don´t. (minor thing aswell.)

Quote Originally Posted by Normalguy View Post
    I am sorry but I have to vote No/Non/Nien/Nyet/Nej/Nie/Nao/Ochi and Hayir to the new colour scheme.

I find the 'pop up' windows with the white background just look unfinished and lack coherency. I also find the unit tiles and the gold background (see the bottom of the screen shot) clash for me. The two colours do not seem to be sympathetic to each other or as with the pop ups are they coherent.....at least to me.

In fact when I first loaded up the game after updating the mod I thought I had corrupted it

Would it be possible to have an option to have the vanilla screens please for those who want them and the modded screens for those who prefer them?

I fully appreciate that my comments are about personal taste and no disrespect to the mod or the author is intended!

ps rest of mod looks good

Quote Originally Posted by kenniston5 View Post
    I downloaded and installed the newest version without reading what was added on,and once i started the game,I really liked what you did to the UI and HUD makes it brighter and easier to read,also is something different and new,like I said before i enjoy playing your mod +rep
    Thank you to all of you
    For those who prefer the old LME/vanilla UI I have uploaded the "LME Legacy Texture Pack here: http://www.filefront.com/17319456/LME Legacy Texture pack Setup.rar

Best regards
    iutland

lutland had some time to sink my teeth in it... well mostly my bf but I did as well.. overall feedback is that the dual rank is nice and kill rates adjustment feels pretty cool I think it's more akin to each man on field representing a group of 3 or some people so to me when 2 or 3 die it's more like 9 or 12 men dropping and at loooong range first volley i find that realistic... campaign UI is nice... glad to see able to be adjusted and changed... might look up how in future... (pink is needed at some point lol)

with battle AI really nice and I end up using light infantry like they should due to platoon fire...fact i love the constant barrage they punch... good idea on that adjustment...

Campaign AI is well TW Campaign AI so sometimes it's brilliant... dual naval invasions from britain on brittany and Batveria... it's sometimes idiotic... prussia declaring war and having a stack sitting in hanover with my little garrison and just sitting there...

I was wondering I wanted to make my first music mod and wanted to know if you wanted me to make it as optional submod for LME(my fav NTW mod )... I gonna ask Graham to babysit me while i do it

all and all 9/10... 10 if it had barbie total war theme

lutland had some time to sink my teeth in it... well mostly my bf but I did as well.. overall feedback is that the dual rank is nice and kill rates adjustment feels pretty cool I think it's more akin to each man on field representing a group of 3 or some people so to me when 2 or 3 die it's more like 9 or 12 men dropping and at loooong range first volley i find that realistic... campaign UI is nice... glad to see able to be adjusted and changed... might look up how in future... (pink is needed at some point lol)

with battle AI really nice and I end up using light infantry like they should due to platoon fire...fact i love the constant barrage they punch... good idea on that adjustment...

Campaign AI is well TW Campaign AI so sometimes it's brilliant... dual naval invasions from britain on brittany and Batveria... it's sometimes idiotic... prussia declaring war and having a stack sitting in hanover with my little garrison and just sitting there...

I was wondering I wanted to make my first music mod and wanted to know if you wanted me to make it as optional submod for LME(my fav NTW mod )... I gonna ask Graham to babysit me while i do it

all and all 9/10... 10 if it had barbie total war theme
    Hey Reign

Thanks for the informative feedback and glad you both like it

Yes the CAI originating from the U_AI is making the game a bit harder but haven't tried it much yet myself though.

Yes please go-ahead and make a music mod for LME that would be very cool and something KDK and I don't have in our current plans.

The Barbie theme might be taking things a bit too far but would probably attract more female players

Best regards
    iutland

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Barbie theme? Like http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...320&styleid=13

Also, I still cant get dual rank working!

User Script: mod "LME_U_AI.pack";
    mod "LME_Camp2.pack";
    mod "LME1.4.pack";
    mod "LME_texture.pack";
    mod "aum_nap_mod.pack";
    mod "Bart07modvanilla.pack";
    mod "georider_mod.pack";
    mod "mod_BSM_Napoleon.pack";
    mod "Foreign_Legions_mod.pack";
    mod "mod_sappers_NTW_v092.pack";
    mod "Toons_Battle_AI.pack";

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Thank you to all of you
    For those who prefer the old LME/vanilla UI I have uploaded the "LME Legacy Texture Pack here: http://www.filefront.com/17319456/LME Legacy Texture pack Setup.rar

Best regards
    iutland

Thank you

Page 1 of 37 123456789101126 ... LastLast