Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1338535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1274

Thread: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

Default Re: La montée de l'Empire (LME) Trouble Shooting Thread

I'll add that the user.script.txt edit workaround isn't working either.

Nevermind
    Last edited by JC_CESAR; October 29, 2016 at 09:13 PM.

EDIT:
    First of all thanks for the great mod and can't wait to play it. (Yesterday I wrote feeling quite frustrated and should have started with this, sorry).

Just installed yesterday now that I got a new Pc.
    Played one of Napoleons Battles, Waterloo, pretty good no problems.
    Today started Egyptian campaign with French and...OMG !...CTD in the middle of a battle !!!! (Frustrated, just uninstalled NTW3 before because of this same problem). What is it with these Napoleonic mods that make it so hard to play without these CTD ? I got The Great War and played many turns and so far not one single CTD !

(NOTE: I did search this thread for the keyword CTD but nothing came up)

SECOND EDIT:
    I'm going to try applying the Large Address Aware application (mine is x64 OS) and will report if issue still persists.

Third EDIT:
    OK...got a new windows 10 operating system...think was having most problems before because was using windows 7 on a very new computer. Have been playing the Peninsula Campaign for quite a few turns and battles and so far no problems at all. THIS IS A GREAT MOD !!!!
    Last edited by General Gordon; April 07, 2017 at 04:56 AM.

I have a problem with
    Mod launcher. I installed everything exactly as it is written, I even reinstalled the system twice. Basically, everything works perfectly, except for MAUM and PDgurus units. Simply can not run through the louncher. If I manually modify a user script, then I'm able to do PDgurus units but not MAUM. I've installed LME4 many times, and I remember working for it before. I do not understand what happened. Please advise, I would like LME4 to work again.

The only thing that can not be done, through louncher is: PDgurus units ..............
    MAUM (not even via user script) ..........
    U_AI. (I do not know how to check if it works)

I am getting a CTD in my first large land battle as soon as my cannons fire. I've played plenty of ship battles and small infantry only skirmishes up to this point. It carshed on me yesterday with no save. So today, I started the game and was three turns behind where I left off at when the CTD occured and ended up playing 5 turns to change when and where the battle would occur and again, first shots of my cannon = CTD.

Any fix for this anywhere?

The install went fine, but the LME launcher menu did not work so I did everything manually. Here is my user script:

mod LME4_Pdguru_Winter.pack;
    mod LME4_Pdguru.pack;
    mod LME4_XFSM.pack;
    mod LME4_BSM.pack;
    mod LME4_Camp1807.pack;
    mod LME4_Music_Project.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;

Well then...i think I just answered my own question. I will disable XFSM and see if that works.. DOH!

Found how and why it was crashing. There is a fix already. So for anyone else, if you are using unit sizes less than Ultra, you need to download this script and put into your data folder: http://iutlandmods.com/index.php/fil...download&id=13
    Last edited by Switz; May 12, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Laetus

Hi,

I've only just recently installed this mod and only play the battles v CPU.

So far during battles I've not had any ctd but I do get them when I click to choose a different army for another battle.....any ideas as to why this would be happening?

PC Spec;
    i7-4790k @4.00hz
    Win7 64-bit
    Titan X
    16GB Ram

Any help is much appreciated.

Laetus

This is the appcrash I'm getting;

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Napoleon.exe
    Application Version: 1.3.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4fe1f36c
    Fault Module Name: Napoleon.exe
    Fault Module Version: 1.3.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4fe1f36c
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 001f33f0
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: 39b8
    Additional Information 2: 39b8bff2f22b4c172c9f9c953d70c0af
    Additional Information 3: 3621
    Additional Information 4: 362155db74816f1887bdccd1cdbfa2c

I recently downloaded LME and I love it but I cant get past turn 30. It always freezes and crashes during Poland-Lithuiania's turn. I believe someone said that you have to install another submod but I was wondering if there was any other way since I want to continue the campaign I have going. I'd grealty appreciate any help

How do you start the game without the mod launcher itself? I set everything in the user script, but doesn't matter how I start it, it just launches the base game. Or is there a secret button in the game which will lead me to lets say the 1812 campaign?

First time on here and first time with LME. Firstly I have noticed references to LME4 on here but when I download from depositfiles (the only download side which seems to be working) all I get is an installer for "Revolution Order of War" ver. 0.5, although it says it is downloading LME4 Surely something wrong here! When I click on the installer it downloads ROW which crashes before loading. Any help appreciated.

Should have added I have no idea how to do Torrents either!

All sorted. Even worked out how to do Torrents. Bit hit and miss but it's working.

Default Re: Download and Installation. Current Version 1.4.1

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonVonCaesar View Post
    No worries, I am happy to play LME as it is but I thought I should let you know. Perhaps the first post on this thread could be edited to explain?

Anyway, many of the mods in the Toon mod are available separately and need no customisation to work with LME.

I have already added to LME : The Animation mod (but minus the dismounting generals, they ctd), NT Flags, larger deployment zones, new Royal Marines, Renders mod, more blood mod, no dust, no tracers, Grouchy mod, brig grahams Drum Cadence mod, Nightmod, Radious sound mod, and an enhanced cavalry mod (by pajomife).

And it works a treat.
    I recommend them.

Great mod BTW!
    Cheers
    Do these work with LME4, and if so where do I find them. Cheers

I downloaded the full installer from Gamefront. When clicking on a campaign, I get the following unhandled exception error message:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be Nothing.
    Parameter name: file
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.CheckFilePathTrailingSeparator(String path, String paramName)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.FileSystemProxy.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append)
    at LME.Form1.camp1805Button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    La montée de l'Empire 4
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Napoleon%20Total%20War/La%20mont%C3%A9e%20de%20l'Empire%204.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Hello all

Have been experiencing a bug in the 1812 / 1813 campaing playing as any continental coallition faction - whenever I push west starting to invade France through its german puppet states, game crashes during any battle in those territories, I dont know why !!! Not sure if its something related to the script of these faction units , but I dont think that is the case because when I manage to reach france, I have the same issue fighting battles with the french. Did any of you guys ever have this issue???

Quote Originally Posted by Switz View Post
    I am getting a CTD in my first large land battle as soon as my cannons fire. I've played plenty of ship battles and small infantry only skirmishes up to this point. It carshed on me yesterday with no save. So today, I started the game and was three turns behind where I left off at when the CTD occured and ended up playing 5 turns to change when and where the battle would occur and again, first shots of my cannon = CTD.

Any fix for this anywhere?

The install went fine, but the LME launcher menu did not work so I did everything manually. Here is my user script:

mod LME4_Pdguru_Winter.pack;
    mod LME4_Pdguru.pack;
    mod LME4_XFSM.pack;
    mod LME4_BSM.pack;
    mod LME4_Camp1807.pack;
    mod LME4_Music_Project.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;

Well then...i think I just answered my own question. I will disable XFSM and see if that works.. DOH!
    Did you get rid of the crash? If so what did you do?

I’m getting a crash in the middle of battles in any coalition campaign, not sure what to do. Peninsular campaign works fine though.

Has anyone experienced anything similar ? boa

I have read through several threads and fail to see where this gamebreaking CTD has been resolved. As has happened with several other users, I was playing the LME 1792 campaign and my game crashed on Turn 35 during the Netherlands flag turn. This is not my first time playing, I have completed a few 1792 campaigns without issue, but now my game seems to become consistently stuck around Turn 35 on the Netherlands. Nothing fixes it, not re-installing the mod, not doing something different in the game. Others have reported experiencing this bug while playing as Royalist France, the Papal States, and Poland, variously between Turn 30–40, while CPU Netherlands, Prussia, or Poland were moving.

If it matters, the Netherlands is behind the fog of war and unit graphical assets have not loaded. Lutland acknowledged the bug in 2013, saying it would be corrected in LME 4.1, but I have installed the 4.2 Update + 4.2 Add-on yet the problem persists.

If anyone has an answer, let me know.