Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627

Thread: Bug reports for Meneth's Sub-mod Compilation (MSC)

Default Re: Bug reports for Meneth's Sub-mod Compilation (MSC)

I started Venice with the Live Long and Prosper setting on. In the family tree there are two children above age five and they haven't matured. The one under 5 matured at 5 so he can sit in a city.

I also tried it without the LLaP setting on and the under 5 year old still matured at 5 but he can go places like a regular general.

Hello Meneth,

first of all thank you very much for this excellent submod!
    Unfortunately I am having a lot of trouble with CTDs during campaignplay.

I am playing SS 6.4 with MSC
    I am playing early campaign
    using
    Savage AI (CTDs also occured when I was using Lusted AI)
    NHC
    Permanent Arrows
    Son of X
    Permanent Watchtowers

I did several by the book re-installations already. I am running this game with Win XP. I am not using any other sub mods and my hardware should be able to handle this game.

CTDs always occur during campaignplay when the AI is executing its turns, CTDs occur when it´s the rebels turn.

I am attaching the last three error logs (denmark CTDed at turn 9, hungary at turn 30, genua at turn 28)
    I had the same problem when playing HRE (around turn 50), Poland (around turn 20) and Aragon (around turn 15)
    Also I am attaching the campaign_script. I am really clueless here, I would very much like to play the game so help is greatly appreciated!

don't know if it's a bug, but are there really no castles when i use this compilation?

thats not a bug, it is One Settlement Type aka OST if you want to play with castles, do to THIS thread and read 4th spoiler from the beginning, named "How to - 6.0 without OST".

MY BUG/SUGGESTION:

BUG: Seljuk diplomat without name here is the tga: http://speedy.sh/5NXFq/0006.tga

i play as Byzantine Empire and i noticed that there are a lot of names changed, mainly long "e" that is not correctly showing in character reports and in general anywhere beside the frame which is shown when you hower your mouse over the character and in char info page. i also seen russian character names with: яЯ бБ мМ тТ нН уУ кК гГ

SUGGESTION: i personally dont like forcing multiple fonts into game that clearly does not natively support UTF or any other compatible format, but i can help with russian names if you want to. i know that all the possible names for characters are stored in a file for each faction, so i can write them all in АЛФАВИТ. if interested, PM me pls, ill be happy to contribute back to modders community.

one more thing:

when i train generals, i sometimes get 11 or 9 yo kids, sometimes less. they have no trait of full age, so they start getting childlish traits... also, i get "suitable husband" of age 7 same for suitable bride.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-5-Korbe View Post
    hello
    i have a problem of this kind. my english and french late general bodyguard textures arent working for some reason. I have ss6.4 and msc 6.0.
    cheers
    I'm having the same issue. I unistalled meneth's sub mod and the general bodyguard textures were fine. But as soon as I re-install meneth's sub mod the general bodyguards textures went missing, looked like their had some paint on their faces and their arms are all silver. Hopefully their a fix to do this, as it really guys me and I Don't want to unistall Meneth's sub mod.

What happens: CTD with "Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit

When: Whenever i click on "Start Deployment" in battle. The bug started when i installed the compilation.

Sub-Mods:Lusted AI,Character Development,Live long and prosper, son of X, Permanent Watchtower.

Campaign : Late 2tpy.

- What the problem is? The Late Campaign won't start, it says "MedII countered an error and will now exit."

- Which sub-mods you are using? Only yours MSC, and I recently installed the latest RR.

- Which campaign you're playing? I tried different campaigns.

Here is my log file. Here
    Here is my Campaign Script. Here

Edit to my pre post: The Late and The early campaign have the same problem mentioned above.
    How can I uninstall this mode? I want the "Disable RR" option again.

Hey this mod seems to be crashing my game.....
    It only ever crashes in battles, the game just freezes but I can still hear the music and am forced to CRL+ALT+Delete and end task.

I have this mod installed using the 2tpy late era BUT without one settlement type, I followed the instructions on the first page on how to do this, and I'm also very confident I did it correctly.

Game is fine and NEVER crashes without this mod, If I can't fix this problem I will have to make do without it! Already played around and reinstalled etc.

Here is my system log.

09:54:13.772 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    09:54:13.772 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    09:54:13.788 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    09:54:13.788 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    09:54:13.788 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    09:54:13.788 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    09:54:13.788 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    09:54:13.804 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11257, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11258, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11259, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11260, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11261, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11262, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11274, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11275, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11276, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11277, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11278, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11279, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11280, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.782 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11281, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.783 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11282, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.783 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11283, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    09:56:36.783 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11284, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit14'.
    09:56:36.783 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11284, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit15'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit16'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit17'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit18'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit19'.
    09:56:36.783 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11285, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit29'.
    09:56:36.783 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11285, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit30'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit31'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit32'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit33'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit34'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit35'.
    09:56:36.784 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11285, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit36'.
    09:56:36.784 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11285, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit37'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit38'.
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11408, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11409, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11410, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11411, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11412, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11413, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11414, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11415, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11416, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11417, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11418, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.493 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11419, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11420, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11421, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11422, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11424, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11425, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11426, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11427, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11428, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11429, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11430, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11431, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11432, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11433, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11434, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11435, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11436, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11437, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11438, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11439, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11440, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11441, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11442, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11443, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit43'.
    10:02:06.494 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit44'.
    10:02:06.495 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit45'.
    10:02:06.495 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit46'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit47'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit48'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit49'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit50'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit51'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit52'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit53'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit54'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit55'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit56'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit57'.
    10:02:06.495 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11445, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'General4'

Tandur's Avatar Laetus

Still having problems with Edmund Plantagenet to start the English campaign. Has no portrait pic at age 12, now is age 24, still unable to locate, move, or do anything with this character.

Using 6.4/MSC, LLP, Watchtowers, FHA, SOX, and Istanople; Savage, no BGR.

Running 6.0 CTD on start screen, both campaigns, reinstalled Stainless Steel, still not working. Additionally, its crashing when only using lusted ai and byg's 2.
    Last edited by Dex-starr; December 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/construction/#eastern_european_wooden_pallisade.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [trace] exists: 61: caching directory: data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/construction
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: directory non-existant: data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/construction
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/construction/#eastern_european_wooden_pallisade.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_pallisade.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_pallisade.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_pallisade_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_pallisade_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/construction/#middle_eastern_wooden_pallisade.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/construction/#middle_eastern_wooden_pallisade.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/generic/generic_building.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/generic/generic_building.tga.dds
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/generic/generic_building.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/northern_european/buildings/#northern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/northern_european/buildings/construction/#northern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/northern_european/buildings/construction/#northern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/#mesoamerican_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/#mesoamerican_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/#mesoamerican_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/#mesoamerican_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/construction/#mesoamerican_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/mesoamerican/buildings/construction/#mesoamerican_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/construction/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/construction/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/greek/buildings/#greek_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/greek/buildings/#greek_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/greek/buildings/#greek_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/greek/buildings/#greek_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/#southern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/greek/buildings/construction/#greek_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/greek/buildings/construction/#greek_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/southern_european/buildings/construction/#southern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_3.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/#eastern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/#eastern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/#eastern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/#eastern_european_wooden_wall_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/construction/#eastern_european_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/eastern_european/buildings/construction/#eastern_european_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall_constructed.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall_constructed.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/construction/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga
    01:23:24.518 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/buildings/construction/#middle_eastern_wooden_wall.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    01:23:24.518 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 95, column 43
    Unknown unit type specified: EE Archer Militia
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info]
    Event triggers information:
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event HordeFormed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ExecutesASpyOnAMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByPlayerEngine
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionTurnStart
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PopeElected
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event InterFactionMarriage
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LesserGeneralOfferedForAdoption
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByEngine
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGatesAttackedByEnemyEngine
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleReinforcementsArrive
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreFactionTurnStart
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FatherDiesNatural
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UIElementVisible
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWallsBreachedByEngine
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedDiplomacy
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SufferAssassinationAttempt
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SufferDenouncementAttempt
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementUpgraded
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionAllianceDeclared
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event TileSeen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UngarrisonedFort
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ScriptedAdvice
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GameReloaded
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CityRebels
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BecomesFactionHeir
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitAttacksPlayerUnit
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyRouted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FinancesPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AddedToTrainingQueue
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PopeRejectsCrusadeTarget
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ExecutesAnAssassinOnAMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GiveMoney
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PriestBecomesHeretic
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MarriageAllianceOffered
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MissionFinished
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BriberyMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DiplomacyMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorThrowRaces
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SiegeEquipmentCompleted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreBattle
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleTideofBattle
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event RecruitmentPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MessageOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedBribery
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SpyMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GuildUpgraded
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGeneralRouted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementConverted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GuildDestroyed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AbandonShowMe
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Birth
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionTurnEnd
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ScrollClosed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SabotageMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleSiegeEngineDocksWall
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorBuildingDestroyed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleSpySuccess
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleBattleGatesDestroyedByEngine
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralJoinCrusade
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorPlugInCompleted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FamilyTreePanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SufferAcquisitionAttempt
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementScrollAdviceRequested
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorUnitTrained
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterMarriesPrincess
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnStart
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UnitsDesertCrusade
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AssassinCaughtAttackingPope
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event OfferedForAdoption
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ButtonPressed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleDelayPhaseCommenced
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Insurrection
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CapturedCharacterRansomed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterAttacksCrusadingGeneral
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ConstructionPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorBuildingCompleted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedAssassination
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWallsCaptured
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleSiegeEngineDestroyed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralCaptureSettlement
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MarriageMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MarriageAlliancePossible
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event HireMercenariesPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CeasedFactionHeir
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SackSettlement
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event RequestMercenariesAdvice
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event EscPressed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerAttacksSettlementBuilding
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event InquisitorAppointed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedSabotage
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementSelected
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralAbandonCrusade
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralAssaultsGeneral
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event OccupySettlement
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralDevastatesTile
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralCaptureResidence
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CrusadeEnds
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UngarrisonedSettlement
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorThrowGames
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event NavalAutoResolvePanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Forgiveness
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerSiegeEngineDestroyed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event NavalPreBattleScrollAdviceRequested
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementTurnStart
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UpdateAttitude
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event OfferedForMarriage
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleFinished
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnEnd
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWinningCombat
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionExcommunicated
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralArrivesCrusadeTargetRegion
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderMissionSuccess
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralAssaultsResidence
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorCityRiots
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ShortcutTriggered
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DenouncementMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CardinalPromoted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DishonestTransgression
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEngineUnmanned
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderMissionFailed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ScrollOpened
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitAttacksEnemyUnit
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BuildingDestroyed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PlugInCompleted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnderAttackIdle
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UnitTrained
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitRouts
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event EnemyCharacterSelected
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleUnitRouts
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleDeploymentPhaseCommenced
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DeclineAutomatedSettlementManagement
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionSummaryPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CollegeOfCardinalsPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionNewCapital
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyAttacksSettlementBuilding
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterBecomesAFather
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterTurnEndInSettlement
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AdviceSupressed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleUnitGoesBerserk
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderDestroyedFaction
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreBattlePanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BecomesFactionLeader
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleDominatingPlaza
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterNearWitch
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionLeaderPrisonersRansomedCaptor
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionWarDeclared
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorAgentCreated
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyHalfDestroyed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AcceptBribe
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SettlementTurnEnd
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BuildingCompleted
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ExterminatePopulation
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitRouts
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionTradeAgreementMade
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionBreakAlliance
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PopeAcceptsCrusadeTarget
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event TradePanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Idle
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event RequestBuildingAdvice
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerUnitGoesBerserk
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ScrollAdviceRequested
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterComesOfAge
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyUnitGoesBerserk
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PostBattle
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ArmyTakesCrusadeTarget
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreBattleWithdrawal
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleConflictPhaseCommenced
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event LeaderOrderedSpyingMission
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattlePlayerArmyHalfDestroyed
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event NewAdmiralCreated
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleStopsWinningPlaza
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event FactionLeaderPrisonersRansomedCaptive
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CeasedFactionLeader
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterMarries
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event UnitDisbanded
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleGeneralKilled
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DiplomacyPanelOpen
    01:23:24.549 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event VotedForPope
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemySiegeEngineDestroyed
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CardinalRemoved
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleAiCommenced
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CityRiots
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AssassinationMission
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterSelected
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralPrisonersRansomedCaptor
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterDamagedByDisaster
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GiveSettlement
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GovernorCityRebels
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleEnemyArmyHalfDestroyed
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Disaster
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event RefuseBribe
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CitySacked
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event DiplomaticStandingPanelOpen
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CharacterNearHeretic
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CrusadeCalled
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AddedToBuildingQueue
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralTakesCrusadeTarget
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AgentCreated
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event RequestTrainingAdvice
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleArmyTired
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event CapturedCharacterReleased
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Transgression
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event SufferMarriageAttempt
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event HireMercenaries
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event GeneralPrisonersRansomedCaptive
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BattleWinningPlaza
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event PreBattleScrollAdviceRequested
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MultiTurnMove
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event MessageClosed
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event BrotherAdopted
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event Demeanour
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event AcquisitionMission
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event ObjSeen
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event IncomingMessage
    01:23:24.565 [game.script.trigger] [info] 000 triggers tested by event EventCounter
    01:23:24.565 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/preferences/player.txt

Hi, i've installed MSC 6.0, and now my game does not start!!! Can someone help me please? I'm running SS 6.4.

Default Re: CTD Turn 148 to 149 Early Era Venice

Hey Inwalda, I had the EXACT same problem on turn 93 with ai Poland causing a crash. I also had a very similar log. Here is how a I fixed it:

Go to options and turn on "follow ai movement." Then use the console command toggle_fow to reveal the entire map. When it is Poland's turn, pay close attention to which character/army/agent/whoever is in action when it crashes. Once you have identified the culprit, you should use the "move character" console command to move the culprit to an out of the way place/island (I chose an uninhabited island north of Scotland).

The move character cheat is move_character <character name> x,y To get the x,y coordinates, move your cursor to the place you want to move the character to and use the console command "show_cursorstat" The character's name can be a bit tricky to type right. If the character has a first and last name, place it in " " ex. move_character "Jerry Mander" x,y. If the character has an "of" or "de" or "la" or anything similar, you need an underscore (_). Ex. move_character "Jerry de_Mander" x,y.

Hope that helps.

I encountered the same bug described here and here, i.e.:

16:19:57.591 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2

16:19:57.592 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    16:19:57.597 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    16:19:57.597 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    16:19:57.598 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    16:19:57.599 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    16:19:57.599 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    16:19:57.599 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    16:20:37.044 [data.invalid] [error]
    character_record not loaded properly.
    16:20:38.047 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I might have discovered the direct cause of the save becoming corrupted. One of my family members spawns on the map a year before he comes of age (he's 13 and his portrait in the family tree is still that of a child). One year later, when he actually becomes an adult, a second copy of him appears. Every save made from that point on is impossible to load.

It's not a major problem, I'm still very early in the game and I can always try killing the poor guy. However, the bug may occur again. Thus I must ask: is there any way to prevent that?

I'm playing the early campaign, the only submod I'm using is MSC, I made no changes to the game myself. The options I chose in the setup are Savage AI, Istanople, Longer Assimilation, Next Heir Ancillary and Permanent Watchtowers. Thus, the only things I have in common with StratGuy are Savage AI and Next Heir Ancillary.

I encountered the very same anomaly in a new game (two copies of a family member, corrupted save), this time appearing even earlier. However, log seems a lot more interesting (or at least a lot longer). Any idea why am I getting this? It's pointless to play the game if it's gonna crash just after start :\

01:36:02.920 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2

01:36:02.921 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    01:36:02.925 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    01:36:02.926 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    01:36:02.927 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    01:36:02.928 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    01:36:02.928 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    01:36:02.929 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    02:09:55.085 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11436, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.085 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11437, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.086 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11438, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.086 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11439, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.086 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11440, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.086 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11441, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.087 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11442, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.087 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11443, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.087 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.088 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11445, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.088 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11446, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.088 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11447, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.089 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11457, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.089 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11458, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.089 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11459, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.090 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11460, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.090 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11461, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.090 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11462, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.090 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11463, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.091 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11464, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.091 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11465, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.091 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11466, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.092 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11467, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.092 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11468, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:09:55.093 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit8'.
    02:09:55.094 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit9'.
    02:09:55.095 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit10'.
    02:09:55.095 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit11'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit12'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit13'.
    02:09:55.096 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit14'.
    02:09:55.096 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit15'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit16'.
    02:09:55.097 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit17'.
    02:09:55.097 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit18'.
    02:09:55.098 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit19'.
    02:09:55.099 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit27'.
    02:09:55.099 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit28'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit29'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit30'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit31'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit32'.
    02:09:55.100 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit33'.
    02:09:55.100 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit34'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit35'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit36'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit37'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit38'.
    02:19:46.924 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11436, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.925 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11437, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.925 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11438, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.925 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11439, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.926 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11440, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.926 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11441, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.926 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11442, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.926 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11443, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.926 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11444, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.926 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11445, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.927 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11446, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.927 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11447, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.927 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11463, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.927 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11464, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.927 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11465, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.927 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11466, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.928 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11467, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.928 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11468, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.930 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit8'.
    02:19:46.930 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit9'.
    02:19:46.931 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit10'.
    02:19:46.931 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit11'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit12'.
    02:19:46.932 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit13'.
    02:19:46.933 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.933 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.934 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.934 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.935 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11469, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.939 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.940 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.940 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.941 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    02:19:46.941 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11470, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    03:14:42.395 [data.invalid] [error]
    character_record not loaded properly.
    03:14:43.389 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Last edited by Aikanár; April 24, 2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: similar posts merged

Conchubhair's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Der Einzige View Post
    Problem: CTD
    When: I load my saved game which goes to the battle screen, after the battle each faction does their turn till it gets to mine. Once it gets to mine the CTD happens. This is at turn 26. I'm playing as the Crusader States.
    SubMods: Only this one.
    Campaign: Early
    Log:
    Code:
    21:30:03.829 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    21:30:03.830 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    21:30:03.970 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    21:30:04.040 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    21:30:04.136 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    21:30:04.207 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    21:30:04.251 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    21:30:04.267 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    21:30:21.059 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12785, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy1_effects_desc).
    21:30:21.059 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12790, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy2_effects_desc).
    21:30:21.059 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12795, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy3_effects_desc).
    21:30:21.060 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12800, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy4_effects_desc).
    21:30:21.082 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 21234, column 42
    Building level name castle not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.082 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 21288, column 38
    Building level name fortress not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.088 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24446, column 39
    Building level name wooden_castle not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.088 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24459, column 40
    21:30:21.089 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24514, column 39
    Building level name c_perkunas_altar not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.089 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24552, column 39
    Building level name c_tengir_altar not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.089 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24589, column 40
    21:30:21.089 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24605, column 40
    21:30:21.089 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24621, column 40
    21:30:21.092 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 25621, column 41
    Building level name city_watch not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.110 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32036, column 42
    21:30:21.110 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32052, column 42
    Building level name c_armourer not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.110 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32090, column 41
    Building level name c_siege_works not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.110 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32109, column 42
    Building level name c_cannon_foundry not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.111 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32238, column 42
    21:30:21.111 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32379, column 42
    Building level name c_mines not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.111 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32499, column 42
    Building level name small_chapel not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.112 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32508, column 42
    Building level name small_chapel_o not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.112 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32517, column 42
    Building level name c_small_masjid not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.112 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32535, column 42
    Building level name c_dievas_altar not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.112 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32553, column 42
    21:30:21.112 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32571, column 42
    Building level name c_giltine_altar not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.112 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32589, column 42
    21:30:21.112 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32606, column 42
    Building level name c_ballista_towers not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.114 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33112, column 40
    21:30:21.114 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33123, column 40
    21:30:21.115 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33134, column 40
    21:30:21.119 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34281, column 36
    Building level name academy not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.121 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34984, column 30
    21:30:21.830 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9432, column 34
    Building level name militia_drill_square not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.830 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9467, column 34
    21:30:21.830 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9689, column 34
    21:30:21.831 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9697, column 34
    21:30:21.831 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9783, column 36
    21:30:21.831 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9987, column 38
    21:30:21.831 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9989, column 38
    21:30:21.831 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9991, column 38
    21:30:21.832 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10102, column 42
    21:30:21.832 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10110, column 42
    21:30:21.832 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10128, column 41
    Building level name citadel not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.832 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10398, column 42
    21:30:21.832 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10407, column 33
    21:30:21.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10434, column 34
    21:30:21.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10446, column 34
    Building level name c_catapult_range not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10542, column 34
    21:30:21.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10584, column 34
    Building level name army_barracks not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10656, column 34
    21:30:21.833 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10671, column 42
    21:30:21.834 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 11793, column 42
    Building level name c_gunsmith not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.835 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12156, column 34
    21:30:21.835 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12181, column 34
    Building level name c_heavy_armourer not found as a level in building database
    21:30:21.836 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12407, column 34
    21:30:21.836 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12425, column 34
    21:30:21.836 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12441, column 34
    21:30:21.836 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12459, column 34
    21:30:21.836 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12478, column 34
    21:30:21.836 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12497, column 34
    21:30:21.847 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 20491, column 34
    Building level name militia_drill_square not found as a level in building database
    21:33:53.828 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Campaign Script: Attached file

Having Similiar log to this, Playing Scotland, turn 33, Early, with LLAP; next heir; Instanople; Character Development; Son of X
    With the exception that I'm not entering battle

Code:
    03:48:54.697 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE203:48:54.698 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    03:48:54.704 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    03:48:54.705 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    03:48:54.706 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    03:48:54.708 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    03:48:54.709 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    03:48:54.710 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    03:48:58.896 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12785, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy1_effects_desc).
    03:48:58.896 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12790, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy2_effects_desc).
    03:48:58.897 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12795, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy3_effects_desc).
    03:48:58.897 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 12800, column 23
    Could'n find effect description string for trait(ArmyCost) level(BesiegingEnemy4_effects_desc).
    03:48:58.915 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 21234, column 42
    03:48:58.915 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 21288, column 38
    03:48:58.925 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24446, column 39
    03:48:58.926 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24459, column 40
    03:48:58.926 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24514, column 39
    03:48:58.926 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24552, column 39
    03:48:58.926 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24589, column 40
    03:48:58.927 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24605, column 40
    03:48:58.927 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 24621, column 40
    03:48:58.931 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 25621, column 41
    03:48:58.957 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32036, column 42
    03:48:58.958 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32052, column 42
    03:48:58.958 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32090, column 41
    03:48:58.958 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32109, column 42
    Building level name c_cannon_foundry not found as a level in building database
    03:48:58.959 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32238, column 42
    03:48:58.959 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32379, column 42
    Building level name c_mines not found as a level in building database
    03:48:58.960 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32499, column 42
    03:48:58.960 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32508, column 42
    03:48:58.960 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32517, column 42
    03:48:58.961 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32535, column 42
    Building level name c_dievas_altar not found as a level in building database
    03:48:58.961 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32553, column 42
    03:48:58.961 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32571, column 42
    Building level name c_giltine_altar not found as a level in building database
    03:48:58.961 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32589, column 42
    03:48:58.961 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 32606, column 42
    Building level name c_ballista_towers not found as a level in building database
    03:48:58.964 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33112, column 40
    03:48:58.964 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33123, column 40
    03:48:58.964 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 33134, column 40
    03:48:58.971 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34281, column 36
    03:48:58.974 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 34984, column 30
    03:48:59.183 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9432, column 34
    03:48:59.184 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9467, column 34
    03:48:59.184 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9689, column 34
    03:48:59.185 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9697, column 34
    03:48:59.185 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9783, column 36
    03:48:59.185 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9987, column 38
    03:48:59.185 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9989, column 38
    03:48:59.186 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 9991, column 38
    03:48:59.186 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10102, column 42
    03:48:59.186 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10110, column 42
    03:48:59.186 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10128, column 41
    Building level name citadel not found as a level in building database
    03:48:59.187 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10398, column 42
    03:48:59.187 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10407, column 33
    03:48:59.187 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10434, column 34
    03:48:59.188 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10446, column 34
    03:48:59.188 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10542, column 34
    03:48:59.188 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10584, column 34
    Building level name army_barracks not found as a level in building database
    03:48:59.188 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10656, column 34
    03:48:59.188 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 10671, column 42
    03:48:59.191 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 11793, column 42
    Building level name c_gunsmith not found as a level in building database
    03:48:59.192 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12156, column 34
    03:48:59.192 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12181, column 34
    Building level name c_heavy_armourer not found as a level in building database
    03:48:59.192 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12407, column 34
    03:48:59.193 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12425, column 34
    03:48:59.193 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12441, column 34
    03:48:59.193 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12459, column 34
    03:48:59.193 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12478, column 34
    03:48:59.193 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 12497, column 34
    03:48:59.212 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt, at line 20491, column 34
    03:49:09.305 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    'Tis hard to hold a couger by the tail.
    Alt+F4 because life is full of surprises

I guess Meneth's compilation is no longer supported?

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Correct, he has been gone for along time, he left and joined another MTW2 Mod Team, Dominion of the Sword
    Last edited by Navajo Joe; August 22, 2018 at 11:31 AM.

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)