Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kronicka Polska - A Series of Polish AAR's - Part 1 - Kiedy Storice Bylo Bogiem

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Kronicka Polska - A Series of Polish AAR's - Part 1 - Kiedy Storice Bylo Bogiem

Very good, the quality remains. Have you no luck with Forced diplomacy?

Signature made by Joar

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Kronicka Polska - A Series of Polish AAR's - Part 1 - Kiedy Storice Bylo Bogiem

Quote Originally Posted by Constantius View Post
    Very good, the quality remains. Have you no luck with Forced diplomacy?
    Unfortunately no luck on the Forced Diplomacy mod - the script would have to be modded to fit the exact factions in the game. A simple thing really just time consuming but I dont have the available time right now now to do so.

I had a discussion with Rio about the diplomacy dilemma - he laid out that after some time in the mod, there develops four to six juggernaut factions that gobble everything else in the game. Since the victory conditions for my first game is simply survival, I might not succeed, though I always have the ability to horde to fall back on.

I did play several turns past the fall of 444 AD, but need to complete the write-ups, so stay tuned.

1. Kiedy Storice Bylo Bogiem - When the Sun was a God (using Rio's FLAGELLVM DEI mod) - currently playing

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Before I post my next AAR report, I must explain a change that I have made. Initially, I had planned upon not conquering any settlements othet than the two I began the game with (those being Campus Borusci and Campus Venedae). However, after a discussion with Rio about how I will probably be steam-rolled over later in the game, I decided to change some things up a bit.

With the war against the Abortritii and Veltae early on in the AAR, I had captured the rebel towns of Vicus Baltia and Campus Abotrites. SInce they were rebel settlements, I sacked them and then vacated, believing they would revert back to rebel control after a riot. They never did so, as far as the AAR story went, I consdered that the settlements did revert back to the rebels and that any income I gained from them was in the form of tribute. I did not build any improvements in them, garrisoon troops in them, nor did I train troops either.

I now will consider both settlements as part of my lands, to improve and train troops as I see fit. However, since it was Gorzyslav of the Boruscii that had originally sacked them, both settlements will be under the control of the Boruscii, making them (at least geographically) three times bigger than Campus Venedae and Radzim the starosta there. However, they are in poor shape, having been sacked and looted and nothing replaced for some time.

Hopefully, using these settlements will aid me in staying alive in the game until the end.

On another note, I did manage to secure some peace with the Langobardi for about two years - or rather I destroyed so much of their economy and military that it took two years in the game before they could field another army to attack me! During that time, I left them alone and pulled all my troops back. that will be covered in the next AAR. I am still looking for a method to broker some kind of lasting peace treaty with them though.....

1. Kiedy Storice Bylo Bogiem - When the Sun was a God (using Rio's FLAGELLVM DEI mod) - currently playing

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Default Years of Peace

The Pillage of Campus Sorabs
    Much surprised thus, My Lord, was Gorzlslav’s men following the defeat of Horsa’s force in front of the walls of Campus Sorabs, for though the relief force had been defeated, they now expected to be forced to contest control of the city street for street, and house by house with the embittered Langobardi defenders. But there was much that the Venedae did not see, for the walls of the city now lay undefended, the city folk defeated and people had already begun to flee the city in droves.

And thus began the sack of Campus Sorabs, the richest of the Langobardi cities. No one controlled the Venedae troops are they flooded into the undefended city. Thousands of defenseless citizens were slaughtered. Women and children, old men and young boys, were killed outright in a frenzied bloodletting. Those frightened citizens who had chosen to remain ran out of their homes and into the streets only to be cut down by the rampaging Venedae. And others were massacred in their houses or in the pagan temples they foolishly thought would grant them a reprieve from the violence.

Blustered by the long campaign and siege, the Venedae men gave no quarter. When they had massacred and there was no longer any resistance, they now turned their intent upon pillaging and roamed the streets stealing, robbing, pillaging, and looting. The pagan temples were desecrated, ransacked and pillaged. Those sacred objects not of value were scornfully flung aside and those of wealth were piled high to be hauled off or melted down to be sold later.

And thus, in the winter of four hundred and forty-four, Gorzyslav now returned to the north after the long siege to his own lands, enriched by the loot they had received.

Such was the devastation and hurt brought to the Langobardi that they did not venture forth from their lands for some time. Though no formal peace was breached between the Venedae and Langobardi, there now came a time of relative peace between the two foes. For two years no hostilities broke this peace and the Langobardi seemed content to disregard their claims to war and to rebuild their shattered lands that had been ravaged by the marauding Venedii a year earlier.

Map of the Venedii Lands - Circa 444 AD
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Of the Starosta of the Boruscii
    My Lord, let me now relate the sweeping changes that had overtaken the lands of the Venedae since I first set eyes upon their lands. Through many trials and bloodshed, much had occurred since I first began to dwell among these barbarous peoples.

Let us recall the fact that Gorzlslav, the starosta of the Boruscii, had one father named Vojbor, was of the age of forty-three and had never married, seeming to shun the desire for marital life for that of a warrior and a military leader. Much time did he spend in the field and seldom did he rest at the starosta halls in Campus Borusci. Yet the wiec of the Boruscii, worried about a successor to the office of starosta, implored Gorzyslav to marry and bear an heir, but he did not for the love of war and of battle was strong in him.

To quell the rising and constant pressures of the wiec of his peoples, Gorzyslav did select the bravest and most renowned of his tribal warriors and took him as his own son. Biezdziad, son of Cibor, was his name and this choice was looked unfavorably by the wiec, for Biezdziad was but ten years junior to the starosta at the time of the formal adoption.

As starosta of the Boruscii, Gorzyslav regulated much of the administrative duties to his adopted son and spend many years in the field to which his desire for martial prowess yearned for. He had defeated Abotritii and Veltae in battle and conquered the lands of Campus Abotrites and Campus Vicus Baltia. Gorzyslav turned the tide of the Langobardi invasion in the north and sacked the great city of Campus Sorabs. In but nine years, Gorzyslav had tripled the lands of the Brouscii and made himself the most powerful of all the Venedii starosta. The lands of the Boruscii now stretched from the banks of the Viadua River and along the Northern Sea, all the way into the east to the Rhu River whence the Huns dwelt.

Before elected as starosta of the Boruscii, Gorzyslav had been raised by his father as a farmer, and much love did he hold for the soil and a fondness for the simple life of a simple toiler of the earth. And yet, as starosta, the call to battle was strong and in warfare, he did prove to be a most capable commander in the field. His countless victories over the Abotritii, Veltae and Langobardi showed signs of military greateness within him and his list of victories did much to build confidence in his men for he never felt uneasy in battle but rather treated it as an old friend to be greeted and enjoyed.
    But to his adopted son, Biezdziad, whose wife was named Bernildis and who stood to inherit the position of starosta, was of different cloth than his adopted father. Chosen among some of the best of the Boruscii warriors, Biezdziad had set himself apart as a leader whose skills in warfare were in ascension. As a tribal war leader, he had shown his adherence to training and detail that, though seen as an unwelcome duty, and was well loved by his men.

And yet, the lavish lifestyle among the halls of the starosta did little to nurture the warrior within him and Biezdziad soon fell victim to the most heinous of vices and of slovenly behavior. Charged with the daily administration of his adopted father’s domain, he soon showed a liking for more mundane pleasures. Soon there was much gossip concerning his habits of gambling and growing disregard for more lordly responsibilities. Indeed, there was darker talk whispered among the starostas men of growing moral flexibility of Biezdziad, and that more monies seemed to be spent on the man’s personal vices than in well-being of the people of the starosta.

But little of this talk was brought to the starosta, who held all confidence in his beloved adopted son, despite the growing concerns among his highest councilors and advisors. So great was the starosta in the eyes of his people, that even wiec chose silence rather than confrontation over the growing malignancy seeming to grow within Biezdziad.

Of the Starosta of the Venedii
    Now the starosta of the Vendae was Radzim, son of Nadbor, of whom I have mentioned before. He had two siblings bore by his beloved wife Ramis, his eldest being his daughter Othelhilds and his son Storgobor. Yet too did Radzim select to adopt a son of his own, that being Zbylut, son of Volrad, whose wife was Eponina. Once the greater of the starosta among the Venedii, Radzim had accomplished much for his people yet the star of Gorzyslav had overtaken him in recent years.

Like his brother starosta in the north, Radzim was of farmer stock but quickly left those trappings behind in the halls of the starosta where he did make a name for himself as a competent military commander. Well known for his ability to inspire his men in battle he was beloved by his men for his heroic deeds on the field of battle. Yet he was of a scholar of sorts as well, and much of his time as starosta was spent dealing with the administrative aspects of his station for his skills in such matters was widely accepted.

And yet, much was the talk of late of the seeming change in the starosta over the years. Less prone to activity that in the past, Radzim spent more time now in his halls than in the field, as a starosta would and much was the gossip of his growing vices that seemed to occupy his time more than ever in the past. However, weakened though he meay seem, Radzim still held great sway over his people and that of his brethren to the north, the Boruscii and ever the consummate politician he did seem still. Yet more and more did he prefer the lavish halls of Campus Venedae to that of the field and began to leave more and more the tasks of battle to his adopted son, Zbylut.

Of his adopted son, Zbylut, son of Volrad, whose wife was Eponina, had a son, Przysnobor, who ws the younger of his step-brother, Strogobor. Once a promising tribal war leader, Zbylut had distinguished himself on the field of battle against the Langobardi time and time again and his skills as a general were now well-known among the Venedii.

Indeed, the defences of the Venedii lands now fell more and more to the responsibility of Zbylut while his adopted father looked more to the simple pleasures of his halls in Campus Venedae.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good job! Looking forward to more!!!

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by ☧ Flavius Aëtius ☧ View Post
    Good job! Looking forward to more!!!
    Thnk you very much Flavius Aëtius! I have completed over ten years in the campaign thus far (Especially that I am playign with 4 turns per season), but there is quite alot of time left in the game. I just wish the persistant Langobardi would side with reason and accept a peace agreement...
    Last edited by Brucha; May 05, 2011 at 02:15 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yeah, the diplomacy AI sucks... this gives me an idea...

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by ☧ Flavius Aëtius ☧ View Post
    Yeah, the diplomacy AI sucks... this gives me an idea...
    What sort of an idea, Flavius Aëtius?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Since IBUR uses alex.exe, the platform is a lot more lenient so I'm gonna see if I can improve the AI diplomacy...

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Glad to hear. I would love to see what you could do with it!

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Default Endless War

My Lord, let me now tell you of the Langobardi and their unceasing war with the Venedii. Of late, the lands of the Langobardi had expanded greatly with wars brought about by their now-deceased king, Random who fell at the Siege of Campus Horvati. To the north the Teuton king had pushed the frontiers of his peoples’ lands all the way to the shores of the Northern Sea and had brought under their fold a great many other peoples, including the Heruli, the Carini, the Lemovii and the Abortritii. Of all these, the Heruli and Lemovii embraced the rule of the Teuton king the most and they sent many men to fill the ranks of the Langobardi armies to face the Vendii, with whom the Teutons continually waged war against.

And yet, after several years of bloody warfare, the two warring peoples still stood against one another across the banks of the Viadua River, the ancient frontier line that separated these two savage peoples for generations. Among Rando’s sons, Burkhard was by far the most distinguished and he was crowned king upon his father’s death. The Venedii hoped this change in the political weather would bring about the peace they had sought for many years. But it would not be so, for the new king was incited by the death of his father and the lust of sovereignty and the expanse of his domain.

For nearly two years, he contested with the Vendii in almost daily battle, where they either repel them from their territories or themselves wage war on the Venedii frontiers; but this was more skirmishes and frontier clashes than open war for many years. For during the years of prolonged war and the sacking of their greatest cities by the Venedii, the kingdom of the Langobardi was greatly reduced even as the Langobardi incessantly waged and pursued war with defeat after defeat.

Their countryside and towns of the Langobardi were ravaged by war, and many of their peoples lay dead by war or famine and merchants less frequently resorted to them. Yet, it was in this desire to continue the war wrought by his father that Burkhard formed a conspiracy among many lesser peoples and persuaded them to flock to his banner and fill the ranks of his decimated armies. Of these could be counted the Scyldings, Alans, Sarmatians, and Vandals, all in great numbers until them seemed to outnumber those of the Langobardi warriors themselves.

But the Vendii did not wish further war with the Langobardi and sought for some time to hold only the frontiers of their lands from incursions and did not ravage the Teuton lands, hoping to gain lasting peace with their enemies. But the Langobardi would not relinquish their blood bonds of war, though little came of the pursuit of this war for the fortunes had turned on the Langobardi and robbed them of their ability to bring any manner of prolonged war to their hated enemy, the Venedii.

But there was much also for the Venedii to ponder other than the hated Langobardi for a great number of peoples were on the move in the east.

For many generations, the Alans had existed peacefully along the southeastern frontiers of the Venedii lands. A wandering and nomadic people, they neither ploughed the earth nor build cottages of any sort. They were said to live on flesh and milk in great wagons of curved coverings of bark which were arrayed in a great circle when camped.

Of the Venedii, they spoke of Alans as being universally tall and well-made, with flaxen hair and remarkable eyes. Perils and warfare were said to be their delight, the slaughter of a man in combat being the highest boast; and they reviled with bitterness those who lived to old age or died by accident, esteeming it blessed to fall in battle.

And the existence with the Vendii was peaceful and beneficial to both for the Alans traded much with the Vendii and many served in the armies of the starosta. War never was broached between these two people and it had remained so for many years.

But upon these people there came the hated Bulgars, driven by the inroads of the Huns to the east, who forced the Bulgars towards the west seeking more fertile ground for their great herds. For generations the Venedii and Alans looked upon the Rhu River to be an impenetrable barrier to the ravaging hordes of the eastern steppes and yet by 445 AD, the Bulgars had succeeded in crossing the Rhu in great numbers and advanced westwards, subduing the Alans, absorbing numbers of them with themselves and driving the rest to take refuge in the lands of the Venedii.

How the Huns came to cross the Rhu River is unknown. Some among the Alans spoke of a Hunnic lord who had pursued a stag across the river in the depths of winter and upon his return communicated that the Bulgars, their hated enemy of old, had already imbedded themselves in the west in large numbers around the town of Campus Volynians.

This discovery prompted immediate action among the Huns and they soon too pushed across the Rhu ahead of a large army. They immediately attacked and reduced the Bulgars in the region and captured Campus Volynians for their own, not omitting to sacrifice a due proportion of the first captives they made, according to the Hunnic custom, to the Sword-God whom they worshipped. The hideous appearance of their swarthy and cicatrized faces, their short, stout, and erect figures, the swiftness of their steeds, and the skill of their archers, spread dismay among the Bulgars, and they came like a hurricane upon their hapless foes.

The Bulgars were swiftly subdued on the first inroads; and in the following season a great Bulgar host was shattered and swept aside near Campus Volynians. This was fatal to the Bulgars and they were forced to flee south and east to escape the Hunnic onslaught.

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Forgive me all for the lack of posts lately. Real-life has a way of intervening when you least wish it so. I was quite lax at playing the game - occasionally I would play a turn here or there, but there was little going on in the game that would have porvided any substance, so I delayed.

As everyone can see from the latest post, the war with the Langobardi has not ceased, even after nearly a year and a half. Most of the fighting was literally skirmishes along the Viadua River - usually against small numbers of langobardi troops less than 200 men and led by captains. I have resorted to simply holding the river crossings with large garrisons and that went on for the duration of this post. I think that I damaged their cities so badly that they have little to work with - half the stacks that I spot are filled with mercenary troops!

Now though, there is trouble brewing in the east with the Huns, as they have finally crossed the Rhu River and defeated the Bulgars. With the capture of Campus Volynians, they now share a common border with me - not so good if they choose to now this opportunity to continue to advance westwards while I am still bogged down with warring with the Langobardi.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucha View Post
    Forgive me all for the lack of posts lately. Real-life has a way of intervening when you least wish it so. I was quite lax at playing the game - occasionally I would play a turn here or there, but there was little going on in the game that would have porvided any substance, so I delayed.

As everyone can see from the latest post, the war with the Langobardi has not ceased, even after nearly a year and a half. Most of the fighting was literally skirmishes along the Viadua River - usually against small numbers of langobardi troops less than 200 men and led by captains. I have resorted to simply holding the river crossings with large garrisons and that went on for the duration of this post. I think that I damaged their cities so badly that they have little to work with - half the stacks that I spot are filled with mercenary troops!

Now though, there is trouble brewing in the east with the Huns, as they have finally crossed the Rhu River and defeated the Bulgars. With the capture of Campus Volynians, they now share a common border with me - not so good if they choose to now this opportunity to continue to advance westwards while I am still bogged down with warring with the Langobardi.
    Would love to see the entire map
    Maybe close your eyes Brucha?

Nice to see ya back again

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post

Yes, what Rio said

Signature made by Joar

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Constantius View Post
    Yes, what Rio said
    Thank you both

Rio, do you mean a screenshot of the minimap or an expanded screenshot of the campaign map?

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Default Apasios: Report of his Mission to Constantinople

Apasios, your most humble servant, wishes and prays that Theodosius II, the unconquerable emperor of the Romans, and the most glorious Adelaide, flourish, prosper and be triumphant.

As your humble servant, I wish to put to record of the Venedii mission to Constantinople to which I was but a small part of, if only in the capacity of guide. On the day after the Kalends of April (April 6th), I was directed by your servant, Laonicus, to accompany a delegation of the starosta, Radzim, which was to be sent from Campus Venedae to seek out your lordship in Constantinople, in hopes of gaining aid in their war with the hated Langobardi.

Following a three-month journey of no small affair, we reached the glorious capital of the empire. And it was there that trouble befell us. Upon our arrival – and despite my capacity as your personal servant, we were treated harshly at the onset and the Venedii dignitaries were shamefully received and harshly. We were shut up in a palace large enough for our group, but was generally uncovered neither keeping out the cold nor warding off the heat. Armed soldiers were made to stand guard over the Venedii delegation, and we were prevented from going out and all others from going in. This dwelling to which we were housed was so far removed from the Sacred Palace that our breath was taken away when we walked there.

Much of this initial frustration was generated by the actions of the dignitary of the Venedii starosta, Dalemir, who shocked your sovereign’s men with distain and rudeness, for this man bore a terrible infliction of finding all manners or customs foreign to him being not of his taste. To further bring about such a cold response, this Dalemir went about immediately to explain to all this belief in no small and uncertain terms.

Thus, on June 10th, we arrived at Constantinople before the Carian Gate and waited with our horses in no slight rain until the eleventh hour. Great was the uncouth manner that Dalemir showed at the gate that facilitated the drastic delay despite my best efforts to calm the Venedii man. Once at our poor lodging, we were visited by the marshal of the court and Dalemir wearied himself in a great debate concerning your lordship’s imperial title. For he called you not emperor, as befitting the True Roman of the East, but that of a starosta. When I told him that the thing did not signify the same, he stated ‘What does the starosta of the Romans bear that the starosta of the Venedii have not?’

On the fourth day after the Nones (June 17th), we were led to the Sacred Palace to stand before your most treasured Adelaide, to which the Venedii man spoke loudly and freely in his own tongue to his men that, ‘Such cannot be the starosta of the Romans? This pigmy, fat-headed man?’ Much fear did I bear in translating those words to your lordship and greatly feared at your wrath for such insolence and rudeness in your very presence.

Nor did the starosta man receive your lordship’s invite and manner any better despite the comforting words spoken of the Venedii starosta, Radzim, and of the proffered friendship between the Sacred Palace and that of the Venedii of the north. With no remorse did his discourse thus follow:

‘It would be right for us, the men of the Vendii, to turn aside such banter though we had wished to receive your words kindly and with honor; for the Langobardi of the north have brought war to our lands unsought and ill-advised such as they were. They have invaded our ancestral lands, contrary to law and right, have slain many of our people by the sword and have tried to subject themselves by slaughter or by flame our towns and people. And to your lord did we implore your aid against this wicked endeavor, for we have timelessly been told of your shapeliness and magnificence; full of virtues and always powerful. And yet our pleas have fallen upon deaf ears. We have accepted your men into out fold and welcomed them hand in hand, always told of the glory and majesty of your lord. But what do we see? A people bold of tongue but foxes by nature, full of pomp and faded through age. Is this the great kingdom of the Romans that we accepted as blood brothers? To stand aside while we die and bleed alone on the field of battle? What are we, the Venedii, to make of this?’

To this your Lord sat silent and then spoke. ‘The second hour is already past. Much is there to discuss and much to unravel. At a convenient time, we shall reply to what you have said.’ And with that we were dismissed.

For a fortnight we were held waiting in our poor lodging without a word from your lordship and I feared that the man of the Venedii starosta had angered the emperor and he now sought no audience with the uncouth man.

But on the first day of the new month – that being July, we were once more called before the Lord and sat amidst a great feast to which we were invited to. And among such glorious surroundings and offers of delight, the Emperor now broached the subject once more.

‘The land which you say in under siege and held under threat of war is indeed coveted by the Langobardi. And I agree to your truths in this matter but only to those. For has not the Emperor of the Romans reached out the hand of friendship and brotherhood to the Venedii? Has not he given vast sums of money to bring about this friendship and has asked nothing in return? This bond of friendship has not been offered idly. This friendship do you seek but you demand it with harsh words not those of a friend, which offers no substance on your part but while demanding much of us.’

Your Lord, now long exasperated by the harsh words of the man of the Venedii starosta, commanded silence on the matter and bade the long table that we were seated at to be removed and we were escorted back to the reviled habitation.

Thus nwe were kept, not allowing audience nor allowed to depart and I feared for the Venedii men and their harsh words. And yet, another month passed and once more we were called before his Lorship.

‘If the most illustrious emperor should grant this request before him, what then? You have exhausted my patience with your harsh words and accusing nature. Of those of the north I seek friendship and brotherhood, yet I found little in this. The men of the north are at the same time poor and rich, rich in gold and power I doubt not, but without merit or honour. You sought to humble me and demand for me to bestow upon you a brotherhood, without honour nor flattery. How then, the most mighty of emperors, should repay such unfriendliness that you ask of him with?’

But your words are not without merit or truth in regards to the Langobardi. And thus despite your harsh and chilling words, we will accept and offer brotherhood to the Venedii in the north, for shall it never be said of the lack of graciousness of Emperor of the Sacred Palace. We relent to your demands in the pursuit of friendship with the Venedii, but with this boon comes no small responsibility. But I will not relent to demands of war to be brought onto the Langobardi at this time by the emperor's armies. Rather, I extend the hand of eternal friendship of the True Roman of the East, and must suffice for now.'

Brucha's Avatar Civis

Suffice to say, I am not sure what happened during the three months that I tried to get renewed trade agreements and an alliance with the Eastern Empire. Dalemir, when first sent from Campus Venedae, had a 2 rating in Influence. By the time he got to Constantinople he had aquired that horrible "Discourteous" trait. I mean, this guy really detests foreigners! Not exactly the best man to send on a diplomatic mission with foreigners, mind you. I could not get any sort of diplomatic agreement for three entire months. Anything I offered was declined until the third month and thats when then finally relented to my demands, at least some of them.

I had hoped to gain not only an alliance and trade rights, but an agreement for the Romans to attack the Langobardi, but that failed. I'm not sure just what an alliance can offer in the way of the war with the Langobardi. I guess thats diplomacy at its finest.....

I am now allied with the Eastern Empire and the Ostrogoths but neither seem too keen at attacking the Langobardi for me. Not sure what if anything these alliances are doing in a beneficial way for me at this stage...
    Last edited by Brucha; June 09, 2011 at 04:20 PM.

Unfortunately nothing other than knowing they probably won't attack you for at least another turn...But it's good for the story

Signature made by Joar

Nice work Brucha.

I would only change Polish titles slightly.
    Kronicka Polska (Chronicles of Poland). Chronicle is Kronika in Polish.
    Kiedy Storice Bylo Bogiem (When The Sun Was a God). Sun is Słońce. It's better to say Slonce (without diacritical marks) .

Cheers.

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345